ShamRock's St. Patrick's Day Event- Join Us!!!~

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » ShamRock's St. Patrick's Day Event- Join us!!!~
ShamRock's St. Patrick's Day Event- Join us!!!~
 Leviathan.Tresami
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: tresami
By Leviathan.Tresami 2013-03-12 00:03:28
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

I leave you guys with this video tonight. The reason why this troupe makes me squee is out of the 7 dancers, 5 look like beefcakes. o.o Beefy men in leotards in dance shoes just do it for me what can i say?
 Leviathan.Ayrlie
user: Kimmy78
By Leviathan.Ayrlie 2013-03-12 02:40:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll have to mule in some green but I'm waiting til the weekend.
 Leviathan.Tresami
By Leviathan.Tresami 2013-03-12 12:36:14
Link | Quote | Reply

=O ok ^^ Thats when we're having teh parade!
 Leviathan.Tresami
By Leviathan.Tresami 2013-03-12 14:32:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Day 3

In case some of you haven't caught on-- I love to do events but unfortunately I'm restricted to Leviathan Server. I feel bad that I can't spread love across servers, so I post movies and events and activities that you can do at home here!

The theme for the day is playing with the kids! So grab your tarus and cuddle them close for some Irish fun today!!!~

Today's Daily Movie
Disney's Brave
I am going to watch it for the first time today!!~ You all should join =D I hear its amazing!~

Today's Daily Activity

Stuff your kid's and Honey's shoes full of Candies, goodies, monies, and clovers!~ This surprise on the way out the door is sure to bring a smile to their face. ^^ Who wouldn't love to find some silly things in your shoes on the way you the door? PS-- Make sure to stuff it high, or put wadded paper beneath it so they don't just walk around with pennies in their shoes that they didn't see.

For more fun check in tomorrow!~
 Leviathan.Tresami
By Leviathan.Tresami 2013-03-13 00:31:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Here's something to watch while we sleepy.

Aren't collaborations between great minds incredible? =D
 Leviathan.Tresami
By Leviathan.Tresami 2013-03-13 16:40:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Day 4 Of the St. August's/ St. Patrick's Day Festival:

Daily movie:

The Boondock Saints
Because you just cant have St. Patrick's Day without some yummy crazy violent eyecandy go boom. @_@

Daily Out of Game Activity

Build A Leprechaun Trap!
A really adorable idea that makes the ShamRock Kitty Squee.

Click Here For Some Cute Ideas!!!
 Leviathan.Tresami
By Leviathan.Tresami 2013-03-14 00:35:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes. The ONLY reason I am posting this video is because the destroyed ships name was the Leprechaun.

Oh yea. And because Outlaw Star is HAWT.

<3 Geneforever
[+]
 Leviathan.Tresami
By Leviathan.Tresami 2013-03-14 12:47:29
Link | Quote | Reply

St. August's Week/St. Patrick's Event

Day 5

Daily Movie: The Boondock Saints II
Only exception to the all sequels suck rule, and oh yea, DARLA, from Buffy/Angel, plays the Red-headed FBI agent. Just think about that while you watch and lol.

Daily Out of Game Activity: GET OFF THE GAME- Take your neighbor a green treat!
This is a Challenge to all of you people who think What I do is pointless. Today, instead of finding a reason to troll or complain that "We're not doing it right!~" (playing the game); Hit the kitchen, or your craft room and try your hand at some Creation. The game is a recreational world, even for us Author's who work deadline to deadline. A recreational world is a world to enjoy. The root of Recreation, is CREATION! So take a break and create!
Try one of these cute Ideas and take them to a neighbor. You don't HAVE to know them- That's what the gift is for. If you're antisocial, Dingdong ditch it, with a note that says from your neighborhood leprechaun~ If the neighbor has kids, be sure to leave a secret message telling them who its really from, because parents will get a little suspicious at strange cakes showing up on their doorstep. If you think your neighborhood is too shady to leave food, make a bunch of paper shamrocks, and scatter them around the doorstep.
Just get off the game, find a green themed craft, and bring a smile to someone today; instead of finding a reason to take a smile away from someone! ^^
Happy St. Patrick's Day, guys! =3
Spread some cheer- And pay it forward. <3!~

Below are some links and Ideas for homemade gifts, depending on your strengths
Green Fun!~
 Leviathan.Tresami
By Leviathan.Tresami 2013-03-14 12:49:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Rainbow in a Jar

Just a gift I wanted to highlight, because its Cheap, Simple, and very fun to make. ^^ Give someone some gold at the end of the rainbow today!~
 Leviathan.Tresami
By Leviathan.Tresami 2013-03-15 05:41:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Tresami
By Leviathan.Tresami 2013-03-15 15:33:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Day 6

St. August's Week Festival/ St. Patrick's Day Event

Daily Movie

The Departed- Since we're on a roll with Irish and Mob themes, we can forget a little Jack Nicholson.

Daily Activity

Indulge yourself in a DIY Green Bubblebath!~ Find out how,here.
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2013-03-16 15:28:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Just a heads up to everyone on Levi. Sunday we are going to be putting on a fireworks show, I just placed my order with my alchemist and we are set to show @ 11am MST. Sunday, don't forget your green and come watch the show! It would be really nice to get this filmed, I have always wanted to put this on!
[+]
 Leviathan.Tresami
By Leviathan.Tresami 2013-03-16 17:23:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Day 7

St. August's Week/ St. Patrick's Day Event

Daily Movie (this one's for you Quiznor)

The Luck of the Irish!~

Daily Activity

Make your Own Butter!~
One of the things my mom and I used to do before St. Patrick's Day would be make our own fresh butter. I'm not really sure that it's got anything to do with the holiday at all. I know that Ireland is famous for its Dairy products. It's just a family tradition that I thought I'd share with you. Something fun and involved to do to make the meal a little more special. You can add honey or sweetener to make honey if you like. We used a food processor, but there are many other ways; including the one below:
Easy Butter Recipe in a Jar
There are several recipes available on the net and many techniques, but this is the easiest that I could find.
By Quiznor 2013-03-16 21:09:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Check out google.ie's mainpage xD Idk if its the same for all the other google's lol
[+]
 Leviathan.Ayrlie
By Leviathan.Ayrlie 2013-03-17 01:14:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I will try to Fraps it, then upload video to youtube.
[+]
 Leviathan.Tresami
By Leviathan.Tresami 2013-03-17 03:10:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Happy St. Patricks Day!!! :3

If u could, that would be awesome!
Leviathan.Ayrlie said: »
I will try to Fraps it, then upload video to youtube.
[+]
Guide Maker
By Quetzacoatl 2013-03-17 03:19:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Quiznor said: »
Check out google.ie's mainpage xD Idk if its the same for all the other google's lol
confirmed, it's on the US side :D
 Leviathan.Tresami
By Leviathan.Tresami 2013-03-17 03:27:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Tresami
By Leviathan.Tresami 2013-03-17 11:18:57
Link | Quote | Reply

FIREWORKS KICK OFF IN 40 MINUTES AND COUNTING!~ Leviathan Server Ru'Lude Gardens by the embassies!~

BE THERE
OR BE SQUARE
AND DON'T FORGET YOUR GREEN WEAR =D
 Leviathan.Anonymous
user: Caketime
By Leviathan.Anonymous 2013-03-17 12:45:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm too busy cooking corned beef and drinking beer to attend. :(
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2013-03-17 13:30:07
Link | Quote | Reply

That was fun! Just want to thank Tresami for making the fireworks show up and both her, and Quetz for assisting in the show. Those fireworks were spendy so if anyone enjoyed it please feel free to DB any amount of gil to Tresami so that she can keep putting on this cool stuff.

I really hope someone got good video of it!

Also Where the hell are the pictures?!?!?
[+]
 Leviathan.Vindeel
user: vindeel
By Leviathan.Vindeel 2013-03-17 14:16:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Not the best picture but its something.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/802/img20130317180913.png
[+]
 Leviathan.Ayrlie
By Leviathan.Ayrlie 2013-03-17 22:09:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Video of Tresami parading in Port Jeuno shooting off fireworks. More videos will follow.
[+]
 Leviathan.Tresami
By Leviathan.Tresami 2013-03-18 00:17:53
Link | Quote | Reply

LOVE IT
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2013-03-19 00:31:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I lost beard off, thus lost my beard ;.;
 Leviathan.Tresami
By Leviathan.Tresami 2013-03-21 21:19:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Awwwww poor draugo
3=
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [88 days between previous and next post]
 Leviathan.Tresami
By Leviathan.Tresami 2013-06-18 02:22:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Why this Event was so Awesome

Hey everyone! ^^ long time no see! The Love Bunny is coming back from Sabbatical soon, to make a new splash in Leviathan's pool of silly. I got on here today to see what was going on in the server and found about a bajillion messages from you guys asking about the services of LoveBunny and ShamRock and if I'd quit my venture to add a little love and silly back into the game. Here's my reply to all of you:

OF COURSE NOT! ^^ Love may waver and fade, but it never dies! While I humbly appreciate all the compliments and love that you guys have sent my way, I feel that it's necessary to point out that neither of the events would have gotten off of the ground with your participation and enthusiasm for the frivolous!!!

I'm not sure what it was like for all of you participators and onlookers to see a crazed bunny hunting people down all over Vanadiel to dance for them in a shower of hearts and bring them roses and chocolates, but here's my side of the story:

When I initially started the campaign, I was just bebopping around Jeuno handing out random roses and chocolates when someone messaged me asking if I could deliver one to their gf. Now- without getting too in depth on my personal life- I had recently had a falling out with my belief in Love, and to be fair, I haven't COMPLETELY regained the faith, but upon delivering my first official valentine and seeing the squee going on and the /blushes and the /laughs- my icy heart started to melt. :3 it was a lot like the grinch that way. So I decided to flip it into a full out fan driven service.
Upon this decision, the requests and love started just pouring in. Yes, it was a lot of fun and the naked flash mob at the Mog house was BEYOND epic (so beyond epic), but for me the most fun I had was bringing people together, seeing people fall in love, admit their feelings, and watching others remind their lovers and friends that they had serious Rengedama style feelings for them. You guys healed a heart that had frozen and shrunk down to two sizes too small. I have made several more strides since to heal it completely, but with out all of you Leviathanites and participators from the other servers, I never would have thought twice about collecting some cats and setting up shop in a ramshackle shack in the woods. :3 I envy the love you all have for each other- just remember that it's there when the Jeuno trolls come out. Just because I'm not there delivering valentines doesn't mean that the love is gone! Next time someone starts getting all super cranky face- just drop a Rengedama, strip naked, and do a dance for them! :3 if they stay cranky after that- there is just no hope and you're better off without them.
Stay Sexy Vanadielers, and I'll see you soon! ;)
Truly Missing All of You as Well,
LoveBunny

Aka

Tresami <3
[+]