Anyone Killing A Raja Anytime Soon?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Anyone killing a Raja anytime soon?
Anyone killing a Raja anytime soon?
 Carbuncle.Pawnzilla
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Pawnzilla 2013-02-12 16:17:04
Link | Quote | Reply

as the title says, anyone killing a Rajas anytime soon? i need him for my last catuare for shinryu but i never find ppl killing him or building a pop to fight him ;-; so if you plan on fighting it sometime soon. plz lemme join for clear.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Niomi
user: NINiomi
By Carbuncle.Niomi 2013-02-13 05:54:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Pawn, if you haven't successfully found people yet, I'll probably be doing it in the next few days for a friend. You are more than welcome to tag along for the title. I don't have a solid time nailed down though, so I'll look you up when I figure it out or feel free to message me.
 Carbuncle.Anesthesia
user: analgesia
By Carbuncle.Anesthesia 2013-02-13 07:00:15
Link | Quote | Reply

lol
By Eijii 2013-02-13 12:32:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Anesthesia said: »
lol
He means that he will do it for a price that's worth his time.
 Carbuncle.Anesthesia
By Carbuncle.Anesthesia 2013-02-13 17:12:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah, if that was my aim, I'd just list my price.

Soon after I started this char, I ran into him and took pity on him because he was really bad. He asked for a pearl and I gave him one. I helped him set up spellcast, revamped his gearsets, gave him a blueprint to make gil, and got him a lot of ***I would charge for under normal circumstances.

He decided to thank me by shouting that I botted/hacked in jeuno, and following around LS members and mentioning in alliances that they botted. This despite him being more than willing to fishbot/fleetool once introduced.

He can't buy a Raja win or anything else from me at any price now, that bridge is ashes.

I just think it's lulzy that several months later, he's still publicly begging for shin access when he could have had multiple emps/near perfect gear by now.
By jmwillis02 2013-02-13 17:44:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Soon after I started this char, I ran into him and took pity on him because he was really bad. He asked for a pearl and I gave him one. I helped him set up spellcast, revamped his gearsets, gave him a blueprint to make gil, and got him a lot of ***I would charge for under normal circumstances.

He decided to thank me by shouting that I botted/hacked in jeuno, and following around LS members and mentioning in alliances that they botted. This despite him being more than willing to fishbot/fleetool once introduced.

He can't buy a Raja win or anything else from me at any price now, that bridge is ashes.

I just think it's lulzy that several months later, he's still publicly begging for shin access when he could have had multiple emps/near perfect gear by now.
good job for bringing up old news. You dont like me, i dont like you so its w/e. Only reason im asking for a Raja clear now is b/c i did not need it before. I know, and everyone that i know, knows that you bot so its w/e keep denying it. Do i bot? yes. do i care? nope im not hurting anyone so sue me.
 Carbuncle.Anesthesia
By Carbuncle.Anesthesia 2013-02-13 17:49:14
Link | Quote | Reply

jmwillis02 said: »

good job for rehasing old news.. I wouldnt want to buy a Raja nor emps from you anyway. Only reason im asking for a Raja clear now is b/c i did not need it before. And I know, and everyone that i know, knows that you bot so its w/e keep denying it. Do i bot? yes. do i care? nope. im not hurting anyone so sue me.

Where did I deny it, aside from ingame where GMs can read chatlogs?

I only ever helped you, and you decided to shout that I bot for reasons that absolutely mystify me.

Shin access is basic ***, if you don't have it, it paints a pretty clear picture of where you are in the game. It's even sadder that you can't dualbox it. Incidentally, the only reason you even know how to bot is me.

Considering you did ask me to sell you +2 after that went down, again, I think it's pretty obvious what you can and can't do.

Not sure what you gained from that stunt, but if you like still being stuck on abyssea months later with absolutely nothing accomplished, I suppose that's your business :/
[+]
 Asura.Zizek
Server: Asura
user: zizek
By Asura.Zizek 2013-02-13 18:12:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Toasty!

By Eijii 2013-02-14 00:02:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Then keep on loling brother man lol.. that is lulzy... --;
[+]