Voidwatch Clears (Jeuno T1+ Path)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » Voidwatch Clears (Jeuno T1+ Path)
Voidwatch Clears (Jeuno T1+ Path)
 Leviathan.Savanah
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Cheena
By Leviathan.Savanah 2013-02-09 17:49:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey everyone,

I've recently returned to the game after a relatively lengthy hiatus, and find myself behind on different things. Obviously the most glaring problem right now is Voidwatch. Just posting here to see if there is anyone else besides myself who still needs VW progression, as I haven't seen any real response in Jeuno shouts thusfar.

Thanks.
 Leviathan.Sirdan
user: Sirdan
By Leviathan.Sirdan 2013-02-27 08:31:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Yup, I need Jeuno T1+ as well.
 Leviathan.Tamian
user: Jumatelo
By Leviathan.Tamian 2013-02-27 08:52:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Same here... I just have the main cities up to tier IV (sandy, bastok and windy). I will definitely join you if you start a run.

It sucks to run to locations or get rejected because you don't have warp.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2013-02-27 08:56:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish I could get my mule in on this... He desperately needs Jeuno clears and everytime i get him on a run it's my bedtime before first pop AND they take 3 weeks to zombie one easy mob. T.T
By itchi508 2013-02-27 09:03:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Probably have to wait for the weekend to /sh otherwise spending hours /sh to build due to small population and most people have VW clear. I'd personally find 8-10 people if possible have lots of people grab some displacers for those fights that are tough to low man. That's if you want to do it in a timely fashion with out spending hours of /sh. If you can't get enough people It's worth it to use them considering the price Vs time spent /sh. Good luck