user: Gunit
By Asura.Bippin 2022-10-13 17:43:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Jyubeii said: »
only thing i'd change is seething bomblet +1
Good point
By Lederic 2022-10-15 17:20:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Can anyone post a ideal Fencer hybrid TP set? Thanks.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2022-11-10 08:50:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Boii Cuisses +3:

DEF:155 HP+80 STR+53 VIT+40 AGI+30 INT+38 MND+27 CHR+25 Accuracy+63 Attack+73 Magic Accuracy+63 Evasion+74 Magic Evasion+130 "Magic Def. Bonus"+7 Haste+8% "Double Attack"+8% "Fencer"+4 Physical damage limit +10% "TP Bonus"+100 Set: Augments "Double Attack"

I think they mentioned the Fencer should be +3, so that's a typo (because WAR caps at +3), but the 100 TP Bonus is a very nice addition.
 Carbuncle.Yiazmaat
Server: Carbuncle
user: Rudra
By Carbuncle.Yiazmaat 2022-11-10 09:15:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Does the +3 empy hands got a room for ws sets now ?
By Serjero 2022-11-11 18:04:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Boii Hands +3 vs Nyame R25 are:
7 STR, 10 MND, 8 VIT, 2 atk, 22 acc, 2 WSD, VS 4% DA, 7 DT, 30 M.eva.

Also has 31 Axe skill for the 3 people with Farsha out there.

So WS set for Savage prolly looks something like:

ItemSet 388218

Add Empy +3 Feet and Yetshila +1 for Impulse drive or when MS is up, and swap out rings for Niqmaddu/Gel and Back for VIT back and you're close to BiS for Upheaval too.

Note that pants are 130 TP bonus for Fencer since it still gives you the final tier.

Not sure if or when Boii Earring +2 augs beats thrud.
By Lederic 2022-11-15 08:33:32
Link | Quote | Reply

SimonSes said: »
Carbuncle.Yiazmaat said: »
Oh ***yeah, thats agoge cuisses +3 my bad , then the DA% are wrong by 1% for every ukon sets lol

Can just use Petrov instead of Moonlight.
If you have enough attack the following is imo best Ukon set focus on white damage:

ItemSet 387471
*missing pieces are Boii +3
+32%PDL total though, so not for every occasion.

Best set with attk not capped?
By RiggityWrekd 2022-11-16 02:45:02
Link | Quote | Reply

what sets are you using for Sonic thrust and stardiver (with Shining One)?
By Serjero 2022-11-16 03:11:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Lederic said: »
Replace legs w/ Agoge +3, and Sroda w/ Petrov.

RiggityWrekd said: »

Sonic/Impulse
ItemSet 388318

Stardiver (Or Reso MS)
ItemSet 388320

Not 100% on Rings, or if Fotia Belt/Neck are better on Stardiver/Reso. Maybe if Simon or someone wants to chime in on that.
 Cerberus.Kylos
Server: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2022-11-16 12:33:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry for the remark, but the thread's title always throws me off.
By RiggityWrekd 2022-11-17 00:46:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Serjero said: »
Replace legs w/ Agoge +3, and Sroda w/ Petrov.

Sonic/Impulse
ItemSet 388318

Stardiver (Or Reso MS)
ItemSet 388320

Not 100% on Rings, or if Fotia Belt/Neck are better on Stardiver/Reso. Maybe if Simon or someone wants to chime in on that.

I believe fotia is better for stardiver but can't confirm.

What about empy head? With loads of stats and crit chance it might be the best option for all shining one ws (and Ukko's fury as well).
By SimonSes 2022-11-17 06:23:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I dont have Shining One implemented in WAR sheet, so can't confirm everything, but 9%DA from belt in Stardiver set won't be more than around +3.2% damage on avg, while Fotia in worst scenario (3000TP with Fotia Neck) will still give +5.4%, so it's for sure better. It's a little bit more complicated for neck, because 7%DA and 15STR should be no more than +~4.1%, while neck in worst case is again +5.4%, but in the scenario of uncapped attack, +40attack from JSE+2 neck could be a few % on it's own and give overall win for JSE+2.

What about empy head? With loads of stats and crit chance it might be the best option for all shining one ws (and Ukko's fury as well).

Ok.. I changed Ukko's Fury to simulate Impulse Drive with Shining One and one thing that is easily noticeable is JSE+2 earring easily beating Thrud. Even +1 with 5% crit rate is better still. Empy head +3 seems to be on avg almost the same as Relic+3.
By RiggityWrekd 2022-11-18 02:09:26
Link | Quote | Reply

SimonSes said: »

I dont have Shining One implemented in WAR sheet, so can't confirm everything, but 9%DA from belt in Stardiver set won't be more than around +3.2% damage on avg, while Fotia in worst scenario (3000TP with Fotia Neck) will still give +5.4%, so it's for sure better. It's a little bit more complicated for neck, because 7%DA and 15STR should be no more than +~4.1%, while neck in worst case is again +5.4%, but in the scenario of uncapped attack, +40attack from JSE+2 neck could be a few % on it's own and give overall win for JSE+2.

Ok.. I changed Ukko's Fury to simulate Impulse Drive with Shining One and one thing that is easily noticeable is JSE+2 earring easily beating Thrud. Even +1 with 5% crit rate is better still. Empy head +3 seems to be on avg almost the same as Relic+3.

so for both Ukko's and Impulse drive the earring choice would be empy +1/+2 and moonshade?
By SimonSes 2022-11-18 05:32:39
Link | Quote | Reply

so for both Ukko's and Impulse drive the earring choice would be empy +1/+2 and moonshade?

For Ukko's Thrud has marginal advantage over Moonshade.
By JudgeN 2022-11-19 16:17:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Probably a silly question but I want to confirm, are Boii Cuisses +3 better than R25 Nyame?

Boii has more str/att/DA but my question is the 100TP bonus better than 11WS dmg in uncapped situations?
By kasnuaku 2022-11-19 16:56:43
Link | Quote | Reply

YUP
By Lederic 2022-11-26 10:20:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Jokes said: »
Bahamut.Belkin said: »
sets.engaged = {
ammo="Aurgelmir Orb +1",
head="Hjarrandi Helm",
body="Sakpata's Plate",
hands="Sakpata's Gauntlets",
legs="Pumm. Cuisses +3",
feet="Pumm. Calligae +3",
neck={ name="War. Beads +2", augments={'Path: A',}},
waist={ name="Sailfi Belt +1", augments={'Path: A',}},
left_ear="Schere Earring",
right_ear="Dedition Earring",
right_ring="Moonlight Ring",
left_ring="Niqmaddu Ring",
back={ name="Cichol's Mantle", augments={'DEX+20','Accuracy+20 Attack+20','Accuracy+10','"Dbl.Atk."+10','Phys. dmg. taken-10%',}},}

Swapping to Coiste + Vim Torque pulls ahead on paper and is what I've been using but the difference is barely noticeable(excluding the tp tick on the torque).

This new food will overcap double attack to 103% even with the vim torque and nq boi earring but theres no other option worth bothering with.

I've been trying to to work the empy body into a similar set and can reach identical DPS swapping the bodies then swapping dedition to schere (+boii earring) but sacrificing the magic evasion etc on the sakpata body.

Seems to me that WAR and DRG are at the top DPS wise currently. Very easy to hit 9m damage in a seg farm full clear, whilst SAM relies on lots of hybrid mobs to pad the parse and flat out sucks on top floor without soul voice.

If the +3 Boii body has high defence stats and STP the 1 additional haste on the body compared to sakpata's could make it worth using with the odin helm (pretty that set puts us ever slightly under the haste cap despite it being 25%)

Forgive me, but can help me see how this equals 100%DA? I'm getting 95%
 Carbuncle.Samuraiking
user: bossgalka
By Carbuncle.Samuraiking 2022-12-22 14:41:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Jokes said: »
Bahamut.Belkin said: »
sets.engaged = {
ammo="Aurgelmir Orb +1",
head="Hjarrandi Helm", (6%)
body="Sakpata's Plate", (8%)
hands="Sakpata's Gauntlets", (6%)
legs="Pumm. Cuisses +3", (11%)
feet="Pumm. Calligae +3", (9%)
neck={ name="War. Beads +2", augments={'Path: A',}}, (7%)
waist={ name="Sailfi Belt +1", augments={'Path: A',}}, (5%)
left_ear="Schere Earring", (6%)
right_ear="Dedition Earring",
right_ring="Moonlight Ring",
left_ring="Niqmaddu Ring",
back={ name="Cichol's Mantle", augments={'DEX+20','Accuracy+20 Attack+20','Accuracy+10','"Dbl.Atk."+10','Phys. dmg. taken-10%',}},} (10%

Swapping to Coiste + Vim Torque pulls ahead on paper and is what I've been using but the difference is barely noticeable(excluding the tp tick on the torque).

This new food will overcap double attack to 103% even with the vim torque and nq boi earring but theres no other option worth bothering with.

I've been trying to to work the empy body into a similar set and can reach identical DPS swapping the bodies then swapping dedition to schere (+boii earring) but sacrificing the magic evasion etc on the sakpata body.

Seems to me that WAR and DRG are at the top DPS wise currently. Very easy to hit 9m damage in a seg farm full clear, whilst SAM relies on lots of hybrid mobs to pad the parse and flat out sucks on top floor without soul voice.

If the +3 Boii body has high defence stats and STP the 1 additional haste on the body compared to sakpata's could make it worth using with the odin helm (pretty that set puts us ever slightly under the haste cap despite it being 25%)

Forgive me, but can help me see how this equals 100%DA? I'm getting 95%

I added the DA% on the end of each one of those pieces in the quote, added up they are 67%. If you took the 5% DA from merits and added in the JP and traits for DA that WAR gets passively, it's 33%. 67+33 = 100.

Maybe you don't use merits? Depending on your gear setup, some people do different merits. Having both 5/5 Warcry and berserk recast is ideal, but I like having an easier time mixing in my gear to reach DA cap. Half the time I am busy running between mobs or using a ws and am a few seconds late on Warcry anyway, so being a few seconds lower cooldown isn't really gonna make or break things for me on the meters, tbh.

As far as his gear choices, Odin Head + Aug Orb +1 gives 9STP more than augmented Sakpata's Helm + Coiste. That's quite a bit. It's probably actually better than the 13% DA dmg I am using with the other combo myself, so maybe I should play around with it instead. Sakpata head is likely only better if you can also work in the Relic legs for even more DA dmg and get DA cap with other pieces. At that point you should probably just be using Ukon though, and then that uses a crit set instead... WAR has a lot of options and sets.
 Asura.Melliny
Server: Asura
user: melphina
By Asura.Melliny 2022-12-22 15:22:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

This is what I've come up with for my standard TP set. Previously I had telos earring in place of schere, but with the the new rank 30 augment schere is just a better telos. This actually comes out to 105% DA rate with DA merits, which gives some room for added optimization. You can swap out the 5 DA merits for warcry recast if you actually have a +2 earring, or with just a +1 boii earring you can keep the DA merits and swap out the coiste bodhar for aurgelmir orb +1. The empy +3 body works really great in this setup. It also caps -dt in the process and maximizes sTP to boot.

ItemSet 389073

DA Totals for reference

ammo - 3
Head - 6
Neck - 7
L ear - 6
R ear - 9
Hands - 6
Cape - 10
Waist -5
Legs - 11
feet - 9

Total DA = 72
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2022-12-22 15:44:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Melliny said: »
Quote:

This is what I've come up with for my standard TP set. Previously I had telos earring in place of schere, but with the the new rank 30 augment schere is just a better telos. This actually comes out to 105% DA rate with DA merits, which gives some room for added optimization. You can swap out the 5 DA merits for warcry recast if you actually have a +2 earring, or with just a +1 boii earring you can keep the DA merits and swap out the coiste bodhar for aurgelmir orb +1. The empy +3 body works really great in this setup. It also caps -dt in the process and maximizes sTP to boot.

ItemSet 389073

DA Totals for reference

ammo - 3
Head - 6
Neck - 7
L ear - 6
R ear - 9
Hands - 6
Cape - 10
Waist -5
Legs - 11
feet - 9

Total DA = 72

Use the Skapata head, that is 13~15% extra melee damage along with high defense and double attack.
 Asura.Melliny
user: melphina
By Asura.Melliny 2022-12-23 00:32:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Use the Skapata head, that is 13~15% extra melee damage along with high defense and double attack.

Yeah, that's a good way to alter the build. And if you swap out bodhar for orb +1 you end up with 67% DA in gear, so the 5 DA merits fit perfectly.

ItemSet 389089
[+]
By RiggityWrekd 2022-12-23 01:38:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Melliny said: »
Quote:

Yeah, that's a good way to alter the build. And if you swap out bodhar for orb +1 you end up with 67% DA in gear, so the 5 DA merits fit perfectly.

ItemSet 389089

this is something very similar to what I came up with to maximize dps while capping DT and keeping some decent defensive stats.

Boii Mask +2/+3 is also an option if you don't have augments on sakpata head.

Coiste + flamma gambieras is 9stp 9da, which is the same as pummeler feet + aurgelmir +1 if you don't wanna spend 50M
 Asura.Jokes
user: JLB1
By Asura.Jokes 2022-12-23 02:00:17
Link | Quote | Reply

DPS spreadsheets are telling me this is currently the highest DPS TP set using Gyudon food. Only 84 DA but it brings you well under a 4 hit build with a sam roll (not lucky). store tp cape. This is for SB spam

ItemSet 389090
 Carbuncle.Yiazmaat
user: Rudra
By Carbuncle.Yiazmaat 2023-01-09 13:22:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone have an up to date ukko's Fury set ?
Im using this atm, boii hands +3 under restraint

ItemSet 378621

I was using hjarrandi body, flamma hands +2 or sakpata's hands, and crit cape before this set. But i dont see much diffenrence
user: Raytheon
By Asura.Clintbeastwood 2023-01-09 13:33:18
Link | Quote | Reply

ItemSet 378621

I was using hjarrandi body, flamma hands +2 or sakpata's hands, and crit cape before this set. But i dont see much diffenrence

Personally, I use +3 hands over nyame, more Acc/Att/STR/DEX/WSD, -4% DA, which I think WAR can get away with.
By SimonSes 2023-01-09 16:27:29
Link | Quote | Reply

ItemSet 378621

Sroda Ring
Niqmaddu Ring
Crit cape

Assuming you have enough attack then Sakpata's body is good improvement, especially now with added crit rate and especially at R30, even over R30 Nyame.
By Elikins 2023-01-23 06:10:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Does anyone have an up to date Upheaval set, i have R20 Nyame/Sakpatas and AF+3/Relic +3/Empy +3 and all current accessories. Thanks
 Asura.Brennski
user: Ogri
By Asura.Brennski 2023-01-23 06:47:07
Link | Quote | Reply

This is what I am using for Upheaval at high attack buffs/cap and swapping out Boii legs for Nyame, Sroda for Niq if not at Attack cap.

ItemSet 365468
By Elikins 2023-01-23 07:24:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Brennski said: »
This is what I am using for Upheaval at high attack buffs/cap and swapping out Boii legs for Nyame, Sroda for Niq if not at Attack cap.

ItemSet 365468
Ok thanks, this look exactly like what i am using for Savage Blade. I wasnt sure if i should be using Sakpatas for any of this if fully buffed.
First Page 2 3 ... 218 219 220 ... 224 225 226