New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » [Lakshmi] WTB: Herja's Fork
[Lakshmi] WTB: Herja's Fork
By Aeyela 2012-12-21 06:08:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I would like to buy Herja's Fork!

I'm going to start by offering 10m, but I'm willing to go higher with negotiation depending on your offer. Get in touch if you are remotely interested in selling and we can work from there. Thanks in advance for anyone who considers my offer!

Can a moderator please add [Lakshmi] to my title? It seems I'm unable and didn't think to do so until I'd posted. =(
 Siren.Ihm
VIP
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Ihm
By Siren.Ihm 2012-12-21 06:25:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck, hope you find a seller :D Can touch my Ryuno for good luck if you want :D.
By Aeyela 2012-12-21 06:27:34
Link | Quote | Reply

That sounds very perverted. Ryuno could be a pet name for your wang for all I know!
 Siren.Ihm
VIP
By Siren.Ihm 2012-12-21 06:28:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Aeyela said: »
That sounds very perverted. Ryuno could be a pet name for your wang for all I know!

Can touch both if you want ;D?
[+]
By Aeyela 2012-12-21 06:36:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Ihm said: »
Can touch both if you want ;D?

I will pass, in case any potential sellers are homophobic. I'm sure you understand.
By Avitori 2012-12-21 06:51:12
Link | Quote | Reply

You know what you should do? Take that 10 mil and buy 500 alexandrite. This way, you will be 1/60th closer to a real weapon and not trash.

By Aeyela 2012-12-21 07:00:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think 500 Alexandrite's base damage is very beneficial to my Dragoon. =(
[+]
 Shiva.Gib
Server: Shiva
user: Gib
By Shiva.Gib 2012-12-21 15:08:14
Link | Quote | Reply

our LS, which does runs with about 24-36 people to do Odin and has like 10 wins under their belt and we've only seen one of these forks.

Not sure you're going to have any bites with a 10 million gil price tag... at least not for a looooooonnnnnnnggggggg time
 Quetzalcoatl.Elysien
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: eLySiuM
By Quetzalcoatl.Elysien 2012-12-21 15:13:40
Link | Quote | Reply

We sell it for 10m@Quetz. It's quite unfortunate you aren't on this server! :(
 Siren.Ihm
VIP
By Siren.Ihm 2012-12-21 15:14:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Elysien on Quetz is apparently selling for 10m, idk if server switching is an option.

EDIT: Although, I guess you can mule it so you could just send a buyer...

Wait no... You'd have to get them Einherjar access lol.
 Lakshmi.Mahoro
Server: Lakshmi
user: Mahoro577
By Lakshmi.Mahoro 2012-12-21 15:22:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Aeyela, I can ask if anyone in my linkshell still wants to lot Herja's, and if they don't I can let you know. As I recall last time it dropped, not many were interested enough to spend points (I think we've gotten around 3 so far).

If you'd like, you can follow-up with me in-game. Happy holidays.
 Shiva.Devrom
Server: Shiva
user: Devrom
By Shiva.Devrom 2012-12-21 15:31:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Avitori said: »
You know what you should do? Take that 10 mil and buy 500 alexandrite. This way, you will be 1/60th closer to a real weapon and not trash.

trash? it is considered on par or slightly better than oat polearm which was already the second best polearm. you can argue that oat polearm is still good enough and much more feasible than potentially waiting so long for a drop and paying 10m+ but trash? come on...
By Aeyela 2012-12-21 15:40:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Mahoro said: »
Aeyela, I can ask if anyone in my linkshell still wants to lot Herja's, and if they don't I can let you know. As I recall last time it dropped, not many were interested enough to spend points (I think we've gotten around 3 so far).

If you'd like, you can follow-up with me in-game. Happy holidays.

Thanks, I'll send you a tell about it! And happy holidays to you too!

Shiva.Devrom said: »
trash? it is considered on par or slightly better than oat polearm which was already the second best polearm. you can argue that oat polearm is still good enough and much more feasible than potentially waiting so long for a drop and paying 10m+ but trash? come on...

That was my reply the first time, but I decided not to bother humouring him in the end so edited it... lol.
 Bismarck.Osaia
Server: Bismarck
user: Osaia
By Bismarck.Osaia 2012-12-21 15:46:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck with your purchase. I swear, I was just about to post the same thing in my servers forum.... Oh why the hell not.
 Lakshmi.Ashido
Server: Lakshmi
user: Ashido
By Lakshmi.Ashido 2012-12-22 00:48:51
Link | Quote | Reply

For you , No. <3