Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Contract Killers LS recruiting members
Contract Killers LS recruiting members
 Carbuncle.Ntwadumela
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Ralphy
By Carbuncle.Ntwadumela 2012-12-11 00:31:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello everyone I am posting here looking to recruit 5-10 members for our linkshell.

Event time's are 7PM east to 6AM east, with a nice mix of east and west coast members. (shaken and not stirred ^^)

All jobs, and all styles of player are welcome. You should have Sky,Sea and all Abyssea zone access and at least one (1) mage job. We also will help certain players achieve these goals as well.

We currently are doing Limbus, Temenos, (in preperation for Version 2.0's), Empy weapon farm's, as well as KSNM 99 run's (Black belt's) and are ramping up to do a complete Void watcher (Tier 1 through Provenance Watcher) run, if enough members are recruited we would also love do Legion and Einharjar Vers. 1&2 as well for our members.

As of right now LS members are currently helping each other obtain Empyrean weapons as a LS event. Although I must note that qualifying for a LS sponsered Emperean weapon is dependant on your activity in the Linkshell.

During events members are expected to be in Skype or Ventrillo to help expedite communication, no mic is required just the ability to hear strategies, and act when asked during events.

Anyone interested should place an application on our web site at http://www.contractkillers.guildwork.com and expect a response to thier application within two days (Tarutaru's in one day^^).

Any and all players with the power of the triangle will receive a response within two minutes! I'm kidding..I'm Kidding! LoL!
Thank you all for taking the time to read my post and good luck with all of your endeavors!

~Nt.

P.S. I'd like to give a BIG ASSED thank you to my linkshell for my Ukonvasara and Congratulations to Mastervivi on his LS sponsored Verethragna!!
 Carbuncle.Anesthesia
user: analgesia
By Carbuncle.Anesthesia 2012-12-11 01:10:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Is that your nin TP set that's showing?
 Carbuncle.Ceruleanknight
user: Ideki
By Carbuncle.Ceruleanknight 2012-12-11 15:49:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Anesthesia said: »
Is that your nin TP set that's showing?

I just don't see how his TP set would be relevant to this post.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Ntwadumela
By Carbuncle.Ntwadumela 2012-12-11 16:51:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Thnx CeruleanKnight, Anesthesia let's keep on topic please K? thnx.
By Ovila 2012-12-11 17:19:04
Link | Quote | Reply

It's actually QUITE relevant. If he can't even get decent gear for himself, how is he getting a linkshell improvements? Or worse yet, if he thinks thats a good set, he has no clue what he's doing.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Ceruleanknight
user: Ideki
By Carbuncle.Ceruleanknight 2012-12-11 18:31:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ovila said: »
It's actually QUITE relevant. If he can't even get decent gear for himself, how is he getting a linkshell improvements? Or worse yet, if he thinks thats a good set, he has no clue what he's doing.

Man, the more we go in the time, the more the playerbase IQ decrease in this game.

1st of all, this TP set was what almost all NIN used to wear before Neo-Nyzul &/or VWNM minus maybe Hands & AF2 +2 body, nothing to throw a tantlum at.

2ndly, The guy want to advertise his linkshell, is that your buisness ? no its not, Is his TP gear of your concern ? Again, NO its not ^^; so unless you know him for sucking badly, unless you want babies with him or want to marry him secretly, keep it in PM.

Anyone has a right to post a LS advert, I admire him for this reason, he is attempting to recruit ppl when bored trolls or smart ppl such as you are here to derail the topic.

ffs seriously, I really hate ppl like that who has the need to mock down others, get a good laid gdi.
 Carbuncle.Anesthesia
By Carbuncle.Anesthesia 2012-12-11 18:53:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ceruleanknight said: »
Ovila said: »

Man, the more we go in the time, the more the playerbase IQ decrease in this game.

1st of all, this TP set was what almost all NIN used to wear before Neo-Nyzul &/or VWNM minus maybe Hands & AF2 +2 body, nothing to throw a tantlum at.

2ndly, The guy want to advertise his linkshell, is that your buisness ? no its not, Is his TP gear of your concern ? Again, NO its not ^^; so unless you know him for sucking badly, unless you want babies with him or want to marry him secretly, keep it in PM.

Anyone has a right to post a LS advert, I admire him for this reason, he is attempting to recruit ppl when bored trolls or smart ppl such as you are here to derail the topic.

ffs seriously, I really hate ppl like that who has the need to mock down others, get a good laid gdi.

The body is a big deal, honestly. I do think it is relevant. Without meaning offense, I wouldn't mind spending some time with a lowman emp farming linkshell.

That said, TPing in that body demonstrates a fundamental lack of understanding regarding game mechanics, and that being a TP set vs. towngear would personally affect my thoughts on applying.

I wouldn't have brought it up otherwise.
 Lakshmi.Vlorsutes
Server: Lakshmi
user: Vlorsutes
By Lakshmi.Vlorsutes 2012-12-11 19:15:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ceruleanknight said: »

Considering that even the NQ Artifact body (Ninja Chainmail) is far better than Iga Ningi +2 for the set he's showing, it does speak a bit about his understanding of game mechanics. He's missing out on 4% haste and 5% Dual Wield for a minor increase to the activation rate of the Empyrean set bonus.

Leaders of a linkshell (especially one advertising on a public venue) are opening themselves up to scrutiny, so their gear is going to play a factor in how appealing their linkshell appears.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Ntwadumela
By Carbuncle.Ntwadumela 2012-12-11 19:28:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Guys, Guys!! please relax...I do have an understanding of game mechanics, what I cannot do is control when FFxiAH decides to do a refresh on my gear set.

This set refresh was taken when I was gearing up ninja which is like maybe once a month if that. I do have relic +2 hands, a Kannagi and AF 1 body which I do plan on making a +1 as well. I want to express my deepest thanks to you guys for making sure I am on the right track, keep up the good work .

~Nt.
 Carbuncle.Anesthesia
By Carbuncle.Anesthesia 2012-12-11 19:39:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ntwadumela said: »
Guys, Guys!! please relax...I do have an understanding of game mechanics, what I cannot do is control when FFxiAH decides to do a refresh on my gear set.

Well, that's why I was asking, as opposed to blurting "LOL WHAT A *** LOOK WHAT THIS *** MORON IS TPING IN"

I do have relic +2 hands, a Kannagi and AF 1 body which I do plan on making a +1 as well.

Whether you have them or not doesn't say much, all of those things are stupefyingly easy to get. Whether you know when/where to use them says a good bit.

I want to express my deepest thanks to you guys for making sure I am on the right track, keep up the good work .

~Nt.

Always a pleasure.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Kunisama
user: Kunimitsu
By Carbuncle.Kunisama 2012-12-11 20:20:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Chill.
 Carbuncle.Anesthesia
By Carbuncle.Anesthesia 2012-12-11 20:22:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Kunisama said: »
Chill.

Don't even joke about that.

I heard if you say it three times, he'll come back, green bar intact.
 Leviathan.Sagiaurex
Server: Leviathan
user: Sagiaurex
By Leviathan.Sagiaurex 2012-12-11 20:23:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Anesthesia said: »
Carbuncle.Kunisama said: »
Chill.

Don't even joke about that.

I heard if you say it three times, he'll come back, green bar intact.

Oh my god I laughed at that harder than I should have.
 Carbuncle.Ntwadumela
By Carbuncle.Ntwadumela 2012-12-12 18:59:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump: Still looking for a few more members, I receieved 2 apps maybe a few more people would be interested in joining?