Forum » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Mythic quests group
Mythic quests group
 Lakshmi.Mithradee
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Mithradee
By Lakshmi.Mithradee 2012-12-05 11:36:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello, I am looking for a couple more people to work on Mythic quests with friends and I.

Goals we would like to accomplish are assault wins, Beastking kills, Salvage wins, Einherjar wins/ichor farming, Nyzul tokens, and ZNM keys. We are farming and handling all the Alex on our own so you would be responsible for your own.

We currently are doing four assaults on Saturday and one on Sunday. and usually start around 7:00 - 7:30 p.m. Est. Any event added would probably be scheduled around or after this time. We are on Lance corporal missions for rank up but I do have a mule that runs with us that can go back to help another group with wins as well.

I currently do salvage almost daily so if you need any of those wins you're free to tag along. We as a group will also be working on Neo Salvage when released for the gear. Alex is split evenly among those that go. How gear is handled will be something we all discuss.

If interested in joining our small group please /tell in game or respond here. As none of this stuff is hard to do if you just wanted to join us for Einherjar Ichor farming we have not set day/times yet but can still send a tell or pm me.
 Lakshmi.Mithradee
By Lakshmi.Mithradee 2012-12-05 14:23:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I am currently at work so probably best to PM me if interested. I do check here regularly. My character is logged in but due to being in Port Jeuno /tells will have been lost by the time I get home.

Also bump.
 Lakshmi.Mithradee
By Lakshmi.Mithradee 2012-12-08 07:23:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Unable to check my inbox for some reason. Sure it will get figured out but until then if you replied about this thread in PM I have been unable to check and respond. So please just respond to this post and I will then be able to get back to you.

Edit: Due to operator stupidity this error has been fixed.

Update on this is we will be doing Einherjar Sat & Sun after our assaults. This will be roughly 8:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Est start on Sat and 8:00 p.m. Est. - 8:30 p.m. Est Sun. We would also like to do another night but has not been decided what works best for the people we have. This of coarse coming off the SE announcement of the entry wait times being reduced. So could change.