Forum » FFXIAH.com » Help » Profile Help
Profile Help
 Pandemonium.Luignata
Server: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2008-05-14 14:51:42
| Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

I'm ( sorta ) new to FFXIAH, I've always used it but have never signed up.

I'm trying to set my Profile page up so it can display what crafts I have and what LS I'm with and my job levels, etc. But I can't seem to find out how to do that. I think I may have to sign up with the Community Linkshell website. Can anyone help me?
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
Server: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2008-05-14 15:36:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Luignata said:
I'm trying to set my Profile page up so it can display what crafts I have and what LS I'm with and my job levels, etc. But I can't seem to find out how to do that. I think I may have to sign up with the Community Linkshell website. Can anyone help me?

You're right, head over to http://fanzone.playonline.com/lscom/index.do. Login, join the linkshell you're in, and basically follow the screen instructions to setup/show your jobs, craft details etc. Copy the URL that displays your LS Community profile for later.

After you're all done there, come back here and click Edit Char from the menu. Paste the URL you copied earlier in the box asking for the URL. It'll update your profile page soon after submitting, but not instantly. There are other options on the form, feel free to experiment.
 Pandemonium.Luignata
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2008-05-14 20:36:47
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Ah, thanks. I got my profile mostly up and running.

A question, how do I get the results of the point system to determine my ranking in the server/game?

I assume the rankings don't update very often to save the server from burning to the ground, so it'll probably show my ranking sometime tomorrow... I hope?
 Pandemonium.Luignata
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2008-05-15 15:03:05
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Ah, there it goes. Guess it did just need a little time before it appeared.

/fin