Problem With My Xml? ._.;

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2018-08-14
users online
Forum » Windower » Spellcast Scripting » White Mage » Problem with my xml? ._.;
Problem with my xml? ._.;
 Sylph.Binckry
Offline
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Binckly
Posts: 529
By Sylph.Binckry 2012-11-11 12:47:36
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I changed my whm xml a bit, and I made it so that whenever I type //aero5, it'll change my idle variable to either PDT or Refresh. But whenever I change that variable to PDT. And type /sc set idle. It always seems to freeze my PoL. :/ Idk what I'm doing wrong ; ;
The rules for it are around 260~
 Bismarck.Trow
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 40
By Bismarck.Trow 2012-11-11 12:53:02
Link | Quote | Reply
 
//updateresources
 Sylph.Binckry
Offline
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Binckly
Posts: 529
By Sylph.Binckry 2012-11-11 12:55:46
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bismarck.Trow said: »
//updateresources
I already tried that earlier, still freezes. =x
Edit: I figured it out. <_<; baseset to my PDT set was idle, and my idle set had nothing on it except for baseset $idle, sooo... fixed it yay
 Bismarck.Trow
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 40
By Bismarck.Trow 2012-11-11 13:14:28
Link | Quote | Reply
 
glad i could be of no assistance >.>
 Sylph.Binckry
Offline
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Binckly
Posts: 529
By Sylph.Binckry 2012-11-11 13:26:23
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bismarck.Trow said: »
glad i could be of no assistance >.>
:D
 Odin.Registry
Offline
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: R3G1STRY
Posts: 430
By Odin.Registry 2012-11-11 13:42:28
Link | Quote | Reply
 
The $TriggerSetOne and $TriggerSetTwo are pretty much pointless, you can just change those to what the spells actually are. I suggest either changing them to classtriggers or using Dancing Chains/Aegis Schism/Foxfire/etc.

On the second one (starts around line 257)
Code xml
<elseif spell="$TriggerSetTwo"> <!-- Not sure why these are there... again >_> -->
	<!-- Aero V is to swap idle sets from Refresh<->PDT -->
	<if spell="Aero V">
		<cancelspell /> <!-- I'd suggest putting this at the end of this block along with a return statement -->
		<if advanced='"$Idle" = "Refresh"'>
			<var cmd="set Idle PDT" />
		</if>
		<else>
			<var cmd="set Idle Refresh" />
		</else>
		<addtochat color="135">~ ~ Idle Variable: $Idle ~ ~</addtochat>
	</if>
</elseif>


but again, I'm too lazy to read through the whole thing and I don't see why the two variables are there, if you take them out it's less lines of code.


edit: Oh, you fixed it. Still, lots of redundancies!
Log in to post.