Unregistering A Linkshell From The Linkshell Community

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » Help » Unregistering a linkshell from the Linkshell Community
Unregistering a linkshell from the Linkshell Community
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-06-04 16:30:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Unregistering a linkshell on your LS Community Website:

Be sure it is not the linkshell you associated your ffxiah.com account, if you are in a ls and want the information from your current ls, copy/paste the link of your profile under the linkshell you are in under edit chars on ffxiah.com.

However I believe Scragg has fixed it for linkshells not to be auto-scanned in, but this would be for future if it happens again. :)

To unregister:

Go to the LS Community site http://fanzone.playonline.com/lscom/index.do

Select the linkshell (Make sure its the one not associated with your FFXIAH.com Account)

Click on Member Profile Editor

User submitted image

Then Select Cancel Membership Registration on bottom of your profile for the Linkshell you selected.

User submitted image

Confirm you really want to unregister the linkshell.

User submitted image
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [774 days between previous and next post]
By Jeran 2011-07-19 00:46:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I did this last night. My FFXIAH profile always was associated to LS A. But i havent been in that LS for months. It doenst even exist anymore for all i know.
Last night i registered in LS B on playonline.com, then i associated my FFXIAH account with the link of my char in LS B.
Then i unregistered LS A like explained in the OP.
Still my FFXIAH profile says im in LS A.

I verified my charakter again (You know the whole thing with buying a chystal for xxxx gil)
FFXIAH still says im in LS A.

Just a few mins ago i deleted all links from the main account-menu.
So, i thought, i would reset my profile because really my FFXIAH account should not be associated with any data form playonline at the moment.
Yet it still says im a member of LS A.

YUK!?
How do i fix this.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [376 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Duvemora
Server: Odin
user: Duvemora
By Odin.Duvemora 2012-07-29 01:12:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Jeran said: »
I did this last night. My FFXIAH profile always was associated to LS A. But i havent been in that LS for months. It doenst even exist anymore for all i know.
Last night i registered in LS B on playonline.com, then i associated my FFXIAH account with the link of my char in LS B.

I verified my charakter again (You know the whole thing with buying a chystal for xxxx gil)

So, i thought, i would reset my profile because really my FFXIAH account should not be associated with any data form playonline at the moment.

YUK!?
How do i fix this.

Sorry for the necro bump.

I am having the same issue. I'm listed in being in two linkshells that I'm no longer in. I was the owner of both. Both communities have been disbanded on the LS community site, and the linkshells have been thrown away.

Is there a way to remove those linkshells from my character profile? Or maybe even from the linkshell list? Since they no longer exist.
[+]
 Bahamut.Cantontai
Server: Bahamut
user: Cantontai
By Bahamut.Cantontai 2012-08-15 01:32:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Duvemora said: »
Jeran said: »

YUK!?
How do i fix this.

Sorry for the necro bump.

I am having the same issue. I'm listed in being in two linkshells that I'm no longer in. I was the owner of both. Both communities have been disbanded on the LS community site, and the linkshells have been thrown away.

Is there a way to remove those linkshells from my character profile? Or maybe even from the linkshell list? Since they no longer exist.

Bump
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [83 days between previous and next post]
 Bismarck.Lahan
Server: Bismarck
user: Lahan
By Bismarck.Lahan 2012-11-05 22:55:35
Link | Quote | Reply

The easiest thing to do is add a way to manually remove linkshells from the members linkshells menu.