Guardian Cross (Square Enix FF IPhone App)!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Guardian Cross (Square Enix FF iPhone App)!
Guardian Cross (Square Enix FF iPhone App)!
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12
 Valefor.Artemys
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Artemys
By Valefor.Artemys 2012-09-27 06:58:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Can anyone lend me a Basilisk, (3* from Volcano area) I need it to complete page8.
IGN is Artemys
 Phoenix.Hawkhellfire
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Hawkhellfire 2012-09-27 08:20:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Well maint happened and still no snowfield. Wonder when we'll get it and how many total fields there will be (looks like 5 could comfortably fit on the screen)
 Sylph.Tibze
Server: Sylph
user: Tibz
By Sylph.Tibze 2012-09-27 09:15:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemys, did you get that Basilisk yet? I'll be sending you a friends request just in case.
 Valefor.Artemys
By Valefor.Artemys 2012-09-27 15:37:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tibze said: »
Artemys, did you get that Basilisk yet? I'll be sending you a friends request just in case.
Yea I still need one, don't need to be friends to gift/trade btw, but go ahead and send one ^^
 Sylph.Tibze
user: Tibz
By Sylph.Tibze 2012-09-27 15:42:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok sent ^_^
 Valefor.Artemys
By Valefor.Artemys 2012-09-27 15:50:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tibze said: »
Ok sent ^_^
Thanks sent it back ^^, have any for Page 9?
By Sylph.Pancakesandsx 2012-09-27 20:02:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Still need 10 invites for lord of inferno. If anyone uses my code I'd greatly appreciate it. OR79712
 Cerberus.Beej
Server: Cerberus
user: Beej
By Cerberus.Beej 2012-09-27 20:19:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I started playing this about a week ago, IGN is Beej, feel free to send me a friend invite. I'm assuming it's kinda pointless to post invite code at this point as I'm sure most people are either already singed up or have tons of them to choose for in this thread. I'd love the inferno card but probably not gonna happen..
 Valefor.Artemys
By Valefor.Artemys 2012-09-27 22:42:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Shout in port, you'll help with Abyssea Farming/NM kill (1 per referral) or something for referrals :p

I'm sure you guys will get some bites like that. Be imaginative!

I got my referrals from doing that in Swtor lol
By Sylph.Pancakesandsx 2012-09-28 08:15:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm down to needing 9 more invite. Thanks to everyone who sent one so far. Code: OR79712
By Sylph.Vittoriocalvius 2012-09-28 17:16:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello fellow ffxi friends! I'm also on gaurdian cross name vittorio! Love to trade fill pages trade right back!
 Cerberus.Beej
user: Beej
By Cerberus.Beej 2012-09-28 19:17:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Artemys said: »
Shout in port, you'll help with Abyssea Farming/NM kill (1 per referral) or something for referrals :p

I'm sure you guys will get some bites like that. Be imaginative!

I got my referrals from doing that in Swtor lol

Eh, I can do without. I'm not worried about it enough to be "that guy" lol
 Sylph.Skinner
By Sylph.Skinner 2012-09-30 11:38:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I stopped playing for a few days and jumped straight into this new coliseum. After a few hours went into 160th place but players were notably harder to beat. Went to bed and logged in just now and I'm 360th. I can still beat people which is fine and ill use all my passes later tonight.

That was me rambling but my point was to say. Has anyone found a tactic that helps you to beat players who also have 10/10 Lv60 5*? I'm yet to get high enough rank to battle someone for this to happen but when it does, apart from the obvious card type.. What sets us apart? The luck of the draw? Because I've realised very quickly it is only going to be time before everyone is 10/10 5* and how you rank will be based on luck over power (that or how many passes you manage to use in this coliseum timeframe).

I think you should be able to view 3 cards in the oppositions deck so you can strategically place your cards in the appropriate positions such to give you the greatest chance of success.
 Valefor.Artemys
By Valefor.Artemys 2012-09-30 21:57:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Skinner said: »
I stopped playing for a few days and jumped straight into this new coliseum. After a few hours went into 160th place but players were notably harder to beat. Went to bed and logged in just now and I'm 360th. I can still beat people which is fine and ill use all my passes later tonight.

That was me rambling but my point was to say. Has anyone found a tactic that helps you to beat players who also have 10/10 Lv60 5*? I'm yet to get high enough rank to battle someone for this to happen but when it does, apart from the obvious card type.. What sets us apart? The luck of the draw? Because I've realised very quickly it is only going to be time before everyone is 10/10 5* and how you rank will be based on luck over power (that or how many passes you manage to use in this coliseum timeframe).

I think you should be able to view 3 cards in the oppositions deck so you can strategically place your cards in the appropriate positions such to give you the greatest chance of success.
Speed/Power/Type is what will determine it.
The people who start capping out their stats with Stones will really start to shine. Set ups also, Some people throw their good card in front, others save them for the back. Others put a Tank up front to take the initial hits to drain MP and possibly debuff, then a medicore card follows up delivering the finishing blow.
It'll come to the point where you'll have to stragetize in what you place in your line up and where, as well as the abilities.
 Cerberus.Ilko
user: Ilko
By Cerberus.Ilko 2012-10-01 01:02:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi. I just started playing Guardian Cross last week. Please feel free to add me as a friend. My IGN is Ilko.

If you need a code for the bonus card mine is UX16076. Use mine and I'll share my cookies with you! :D
By Sylph.Pancakesandsx 2012-10-02 13:52:36
Link | Quote | Reply

7 more invites to go. Please assist if you're planning to try this anyway. Invite code: OR79712
 Fenrir.Framerate
VIP
Server: Fenrir
user: framerate
By Fenrir.Framerate 2012-10-05 13:01:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a lvl 1 Leviathan, looking to trade towards other 5 stars (I can throw other stuff in). PM me if anyone is interested
 Sylph.Skinner
By Sylph.Skinner 2012-10-05 17:09:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Need 1 more person to use my Invitation Code: QR12252
Then i'll get LoI :D

I'm looking for Domi/Mephis/Bahamut. Have various duplicate 5*s for trade. Hit me up (IGN: "Skinner") !
 Fenrir.Framerate
VIP
user: framerate
By Fenrir.Framerate 2012-10-08 12:24:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan is gone, btw. But here's my current trading:

Taking offers on any of the below!

Looking for certain Ace 4*'s, 5*'s and SS!

Trading Offers!
-----------------------
Kraken (Ace) - Taking offers on this!
Lord of Inferno (60) - Willing to trade for another 5*, any level, good type. (don't need levi/titan)
Angel (Sexy) (44) - Looking for Ace Angel, straight trade (any level)
Leviathan (Brave) - Only willing to throw this in as part of a trade for an ace/(al)mighty Leviathan or a better 5*.

Random 4* 2-3 SS each.
------------------------
Jormungandr (Brave)
Jormungandr (Fast)
Pazuzu (Powerful)
Pazuzu (Fast)
Qiong-Ji (Cool)
Ramiel (Chaotic)
Ramiel (Brave)
Hecatoncheir (Powerful) (Lvl 8)
Vampire (Intelligent)
Vampire (Intelligent)
Suzaku (Powerful)
Suzaku (Sexy)
Kraken (Cool)
Giant (Cool)
Angel (Brave)

Ace 3* 1-3 SS each.
-----------------------
Cyclops
Jinn
Hydra (x2)
Basilisk
Diabolos
Sphinx
 Cerberus.Ilko
user: Ilko
By Cerberus.Ilko 2012-10-09 00:42:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I just got another Titan if anyone wants to trade. Already have Levi and Phoenix. Also have an Ace Pazuzu if there is any interest.

Wish there was a way to browse other people's decks. That would make it easier to propose trades.
 Cerberus.Liquidblue
By Cerberus.Liquidblue 2012-10-09 10:31:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Downloaded last night and played way too late into the morning...

Invitation code: ZL31504

Add me if you want. Pretty fun so far, yes a little pokemonesque with the city battles, but still fun.

edit-
Team name: Liquidblue
 Valefor.Artemys
By Valefor.Artemys 2012-10-09 18:39:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I need Dulluhan and Pabilsag to complete page 10 if anyone has them, I only need to borrow them real quick.
By Sylph.Pancakesandsx 2012-10-10 08:35:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I can loan'em to you when I'm on lunch.
 Valefor.Artemys
By Valefor.Artemys 2012-10-10 12:59:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Pancakesandsx said: »
I can loan'em to you when I'm on lunch.
Thanks a ton
 Cerberus.Liquidblue
By Cerberus.Liquidblue 2012-10-10 23:54:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Argh! I seem to get more coliseum passes than hunt passes and I really could use more hunts to make my deck better! I'm stuck when i go to the coliseum and that didn't seem to take long. Keep getting a selection of opponents that are ~2x stronger than me. The coliseum passes seem to be mostly a waste early on until you get a good enough deck to make it very far.

Question about leveling... If you combine cards to make something level up, then combine the leveled up card with something else, is there a bonus because the sacrificed card was higher level than base or is the exp lost? Is there a better approach to using those cards, like is there a bonus for leveled up cards when they are sold for GP?
 Fenrir.Tarowyn
user: Tarowyn
By Fenrir.Tarowyn 2012-10-11 00:13:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you too high for the beginner's coliseum already? Or is it already that bad in there?

If you combine an already levelled, you do get extra xp, but it's still less xp than if you'd thrown it all into 1 card to begin with.

What's your deck looking like so far? I can throw you some cheap 4*'s if you don't have anything good to lvl atm.
 Cerberus.Liquidblue
By Cerberus.Liquidblue 2012-10-11 00:54:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm in the beginner's coliseum, level 10 atm.

I have...
4 4* and 6 3* in my deck atm.
Qiong Ji
Vampire
Lindworm
Furfur
Cait Sith
Pazuzu
Hecatoncheir
Mandragora
Jinn
Surtr
 Fenrir.Tarowyn
By Fenrir.Tarowyn 2012-10-11 01:03:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Hehe, you certainly have a better selection of cards than I did at level 10. What are the types on your 4*?
 Cerberus.Liquidblue
By Cerberus.Liquidblue 2012-10-11 11:24:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Pazuzu - Cool
Vampire - Intelligent
Hecatoncheir - Intelligent
Qiong-Ji - Sexy

Team name is Liquidblue, friend me if you like :)
 Fenrir.Tarowyn
By Fenrir.Tarowyn 2012-10-11 19:46:12
Link | Quote | Reply

kk, will probably add you when I get home. I'll send you down some of my extra 4*'s that aren't doubles
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12