Terrible TV shows you watch/ed anyway
First Page 2 3
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-05-30 05:36:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Home Improvement, and Clarissa Explains It All.

lol, The whole inspiration for this thread was seeing a re-run of the former on TV yesterday. Gaaaawd, what a show. That youngest brother can't act for ***.

What are yours? Past or present.
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Argento
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Argento
By Midgardsormr.Argento 2009-05-30 05:43:32
Link | Quote | Reply

When I was 3 or so, I watched the zelda cartoon on the Super Mario Bros. Super Show.
 Asura.Zekky
Server: Asura
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-05-30 05:47:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Dilbert. Why the hell did I ever watch this cartoon? Because I was hoping it would be on par with the cartoon... and you cannot turn a comic strip like Dilbert into a 30 minute cartoon... i.i
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-05-30 05:50:33
Link | Quote | Reply

lol w/ Captain Lou Albano! "DO the Mario!" Now I really want to watch an episode of that. :E
 Sylph.Jax
Server: Sylph
user: MissJax
By Sylph.Jax 2009-05-30 05:56:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Caiyuo said:

lol, The whole inspiration for this thread was seeing a re-run of the former on TV yesterday. Gaaaawd, what a show. That youngest brother can't act for ***.

LMAO, Clarissa Explain it all!?
I was watching Sebrina the Teenage Witch few days ago, gay show but was watching it anyway. (`-`)
Desperate Housewives, and Season 3 of Lost `-`
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-05-30 06:18:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Zekky said:
Dilbert. Why the hell did I ever watch this cartoon? Because I was hoping it would be on par with the cartoon... and you cannot turn a comic strip like Dilbert into a 30 minute cartoon... i.i

Had no idea there was even a Dilbert cartoon at all. lol

Jax said:
Caiyuo said:

I was watching Sebrina the Teenage Witch few days ago, gay show but was watching it anyway. (`-`)
I caught myself watching Sabrina not that long ago. It's like Boy Meets World, I just can't help myself. lol Desperate Housewives, on the other hand, I have no problem avoiding. haha
 Sylph.Jax
By Sylph.Jax 2009-05-30 06:55:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Caiyuo said:
Zekky said:

Had no idea there was even a Dilbert cartoon at all. lol

Jax said:
Caiyuo said:

I caught myself watching Sabrina not that long ago. It's like Boy Meets World, I just can't help myself. lol Desperate Housewives, on the other hand, I have no problem avoiding. haha

I LOVE Boy Meets World!
Desperate housewives is a corny show but i still like it even it ppl hate it ;p
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-05-30 07:04:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Jax said:

I LOVE Boy Meets World!

/hi5 Jax! \o/ haha, I had such a crush on Topanga as a kid. Shawn was such a DRK ..and Eric was supposed to be the cool older brother, but then he'd go all moral high ground at the last moment. Memoriiiiiiies. lol

I've actually never taken the time to watch Desperate Housewives, I just imagine it's weird. It could be worse? Like ..The View. lol
 Phoenix.Meez
Server: Phoenix
user: Meez
By Phoenix.Meez 2009-05-30 07:07:57
Link | Quote | Reply

yoooo i dont know if anyone said this yet cuz i dont go back 100 pages to read every post but yea... Alf was the business when i was a kid... then i seen it on TVLand or someshit and tivoed it and watched it later like WTF???
 Midgardsormr.Argento
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Argento
By Midgardsormr.Argento 2009-05-30 07:11:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Meez said:
yoooo i dont know if anyone said this yet cuz i dont go back 100 pages to read every post but yea... Alf was the business when i was a kid... then i seen it on TVLand or someshit and tivoed it and watched it later like WTF???

But this is the first page. >.>
[+]
 Sylph.Jax
By Sylph.Jax 2009-05-30 07:18:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Caiyuo said:
Jax said:

I LOVE Boy Meets World!

/hi5 Jax! \o/ haha, I had such a crush on Topanga as a kid. Shawn was such a DRK ..and Eric was supposed to be the cool older brother, but then he'd go all moral high ground at the last moment. Memoriiiiiiies. lol

I've actually never taken the time to watch Desperate Housewives, I just imagine it's weird. It could be worse? Like ..The View. lol

lmao, yeah, if ur not a female, its not for you really. :P
another terrible TV show would be Rob & Big. Gawd, its so damn stupid but so funny cant help but watch it :P!
 Phoenix.Meez
Server: Phoenix
user: Meez
By Phoenix.Meez 2009-05-30 07:22:32
Link | Quote | Reply

rob & big is the ***i seen every episode and still watch the reruns lol
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-05-30 08:20:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Jax said:
lmao, yeah, if ur not a female, its not for you really. :P
another terrible TV show would be Rob & Big. Gawd, its so damn stupid but so funny cant help but watch it :P!
Meez said:
rob & big is the ***i seen every episode and still watch the reruns lol

haha, Rob & Big is classic! I only wish I'd named my dogs Meaty and Beefy first. `_`
 Sylph.Jax
By Sylph.Jax 2009-05-30 08:21:36
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah :( i really want to steal their mini horse and dog :<
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-05-30 08:36:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Jax said:

I saw an episode where they got the mini-horse back from some training academy and it tries to kick Rob. He was so crushed. lol

I'm off for a bit, but this thread better be packed with terrible ***from the 80s and 90s when I come back! lol
 Sylph.Jax
By Sylph.Jax 2009-05-30 08:40:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Caiyuo said:
Jax said:

I saw an episode where they got the mini-horse back from some training academy and it tries to kick Rob. He was so crushed. lol

I'm off for a bit, but this thread better be packed with terrible ***from the 80s and 90s when I come back! lol

Yeah, i was born in the late 80s so... all i know are the cartoons.
like ren and stimpy or rockos modern life.. fugly graphics not sure why i watched those bazaar cartoons. ~_____________~
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-05-30 08:48:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Home Improvement isn't that bad, well mainly because I was sick in bed all week and had TBS on all day, lol.

Family Guy. It has a laugh here and there, but overall the show is not funny at all.
 Seraph.Xdudemanx
user: xdudemanx
By Seraph.Xdudemanx 2009-05-30 08:59:30
Link | Quote | Reply

^
:o this
 Gilgamesh.Vidian
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Vidian
By Gilgamesh.Vidian 2009-05-30 09:20:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Xdudemanx said:

^

haha i think i had the computer game for the amiga ><
 Shiva.Jimmyjazz
Server: Shiva
user: Jimmyjazz
By Shiva.Jimmyjazz 2009-05-30 09:25:03
Link | Quote | Reply

User submitted image
Memories...
 Kujata.Daus
Server: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2009-05-30 10:03:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Angel mostly and sometimes but rarely Buffy and the occasional charmed when my sibling was in the room and changed the channel.

When I was little I liked Clarissa but boy did Nickelodeon have too many boring shows, it sucked staying home from school during the day. I could not stand crap like Pete and Pete and Welcome Freshmen and Hey dude../gags

We still occasionally watch reruns of Home Improvement. Mark not only cant act but he grew up ugly 8(

Currently I cant quit watching ICarly >.> my gramma walked into the room once when we were living with her and asked "how can you watch such a thing, its so juvenile" and I dont know! Freddys adorable 8(
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-05-30 11:17:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Jax said:

Yeah, i was born in the late 80s so... all i know are the cartoons.
like ren and stimpy or rockos modern life.. fugly graphics not sure why i watched those bazaar cartoons. ~_____________~
Same, and I miss those shows. lol Rocko more so. Ren & Stimpy is more a fond memory that seems HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE now. Rocko was what I watched around the same time I was watching Power Rangers after school. :3

Haseyo said:
Family Guy. It has a laugh here and there, but overall the show is not funny at all.
Now that's just craziness. I lurve me some FamGuy. Earlier on it wasn't as funny as it is now, though!

Oh and what was the kid's name in Captain Planet with the "heart" ring? So unpopular, I don't think anyone liked him. That monkey didn't do ***if he wasn't using the ring. :/

Daus said:
Angel mostly and sometimes but rarely Buffy and the occasional charmed when my sibling was in the room and changed the channel.

When I was little I liked Clarissa but boy did Nickelodeon have too many boring shows, it sucked staying home from school during the day. I could not stand crap like Pete and Pete and Welcome Freshmen and Hey dude../gags

We still occasionally watch reruns of Home Improvement. Mark not only cant act but he grew up ugly 8(

Currently I cant quit watching ICarly >.> my gramma walked into the room once when we were living with her and asked "how can you watch such a thing, its so juvenile" and I dont know! Freddys adorable 8(
Whatever, Daus, I think you've forgotten about such classics as Salute Your Shorts and All That. lol That does remind me of that really friggin terrible movie they put out, though ..Cool Burger? Something like that. lol

Home Improvement was odd in that nearly everyone on that show was kind of ugly. lol Jill was gross, all the kids were weird looking, Tim's brother looks like a horse (hot wife, though, naturally) and Al was like ..c'mon. Heidi and Pam kept it realz, though.

I think the most childish thing I watch now is The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack. At least that show's hilarious, iCraly reminds me of "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody." So baaaad. ;s lol
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-30 11:21:57
Link | Quote | Reply

This...
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-30 11:23:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Xdudemanx said:

^
 Sylph.Jax
By Sylph.Jax 2009-05-30 11:23:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Caiyuo said:

I think the most childish thing I watch now is The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack. At least that show's hilarious, iCraly reminds me of "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody." So baaaad. ;s lol

What....the....F.........?!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-30 11:25:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh and of course
 Sylph.Jax
By Sylph.Jax 2009-05-30 11:27:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Oh and of course

oh god no!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-30 11:35:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh oh I loved this as a kid not sure why anymore...

Also not the actual show... but funny nonetheless
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-05-30 11:44:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Jax said:
Caiyuo said:

What....the....F.........?!

Don't hate, Jax! `_` lol

@Dasva: I can't really express my love for Chip n' Dale, TailSpin, Animaniacs and Tiny Toons. lol
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-30 11:47:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Caiyuo said:

@Dasva: I can't really express my love for Chip n' Dale, TailSpin, Animaniacs and Tiny Toons. lol

inorite a friend of mine found a full unopened box set for chip N' dales and darkwing duck on ebay once it was awesome. Almost forgot tiny toons that stuff was hilarious this being my favorite I think that or the elelator one
First Page 2 3