How Much For Your Pulse Cell??

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Voidwatch » How much for your Pulse Cell??
How much for your Pulse Cell??
By Avitori 2012-06-15 14:11:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Mahoro said: »
You don't need the item first to convert it to a Pulse Cell. LS person said he got Toci's for the first time on a mule, and it gave him an option for cell first.

Can anyone confirm this? I heard you needed to have the item first in your inv by pretty much everyone so far.
 Phoenix.Supakoneko
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Supakoneko 2012-06-15 14:12:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Avitori said: »
Lakshmi.Mahoro said: »
You don't need the item first to convert it to a Pulse Cell. LS person said he got Toci's for the first time on a mule, and it gave him an option for cell first.

Can anyone confirm this? I heard you needed to have the item first in your inv by pretty much everyone so far.

A friend did not already have Toci's, yet when it dropped, he was given the Cell option. So yes you can get the cell whether you already own the item or not.
 Fenrir.Sylow
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-06-15 14:16:19
Link | Quote | Reply

They must have realized how stupid having to have the item to generate a cell would have been.
By erdek 2012-06-15 14:33:02
Link | Quote | Reply

hmm 3m for nq body or 15m for hq u guys ARE idiots it ant even worhth it just spam it youll get eventually

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By KothoftheHammer 2012-06-15 14:42:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I hope there's a Moogle Slip for these armors
Just so can collect them and store them.
 Siren.Thoraeon
Server: Siren
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2012-06-15 14:50:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
erdek said: »
hmm 3m for nq body or 15m for hq u guys ARE idiots it ant even worhth it just spam it youll get eventually
It's amazing how some people can't grasp how farming gil to buy an item can be preferred to rolling the dice forever.
It took me over 500 kills before I got Toci's the other week. I would have gladly spent 15mil to get it months ago.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2012-06-15 15:02:13
Link | Quote | Reply

erdek said: »

sounds like a broke-***. 15m for a Toci's, good luck getting that price.
By charlo999 2012-06-15 15:04:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
and nice job devaluing 8% mdt and breathe dmg taken into nothing when no other item in game could replicate that but defending ring and the new Arch Einherjar drops

losing -8 mdt on the body is no big deal nowadays with the mass of mdt stuff and things like enhance shell equip/increase to whms shell 5 through merits/eqiup. You can cap with loads of diffrent setups.
26% with normal shell, 23% with maxed meritted shellra ring/ear is another 2% and if the whm has relic +2 legs its another 2%.
So maxed youd only need -19% rest stack absorb/mdb/nullify.
And certain slots dont have great other options like 1 ring- minervas/defending/dark, neck - twilight , waist - 3% belt, 1 ear - mermans. Thers your 18% there.
I had mine in my setup for awhile but now ints just in my PDT setup since i got nocturnus mail. Plus minerva's is pretty cheap currently
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2012-06-15 15:31:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I had to type this with my teye s closed becauuse charlo's svatar kept making me lose my trian of thoughtL:

If pricves are really that outrageous people willnot pay them and then people will be forced to lower their prices to compensate (or hold ontot the cells forever). Its *** simple grade school economics and youre acting like it somehow shits in your cheerioos if someone puts their cells in bazaar for 5m. Let people put it up for wtfgever they want.... if its too high it wont sell.

sit on it
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2012-06-15 16:03:58
Link | Quote | Reply

which brings us back to: JPs dont care about gil nearly as much as NAs do.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Nynja
Server: Gilgamesh
user: NynJa
By Gilgamesh.Nynja 2012-06-19 13:36:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
and nice job devaluing 8% mdt and breathe dmg taken into nothing when no other item in game could replicate that but defending ring and the new Arch Einherjar drops
The fact you actually attempted to use Breath Damage Taken as a useful stat is pathetic and shows how low you are stooping.

and others have covered the other methods of capping MDT- without even relying on meikogai. At that point, its more for the inventory saving and less gearswaps.

I'm not saying its bad, far from it, but the pricetag that was claimed of "5-15 mil per cell" translating to a final price of 25-75 mil is a f'n joke.
 Fenrir.Sylow
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-06-19 14:12:49
Link | Quote | Reply

You still seem to be glossing over the fact that it morflippin' glows.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Nynja
Server: Gilgamesh
user: NynJa
By Gilgamesh.Nynja 2012-06-19 19:45:26
Link | Quote | Reply

That's totally important, I completely forgot. Thats worth the 75 mil pricetag. I now wholeheartedly expect you to spend the (20 mil x 250 marrows) 5 billion gil upgrading your relic to afterglow status because like you said: "it morflippin' glows"