Why Isn't WoE More Popular With NA/EU?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Walk of Echoes » Why isn't WoE more popular with NA/EU?
Why isn't WoE more popular with NA/EU?
 Fenrir.Sylow
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-05-18 21:55:35
Link | Quote | Reply

People don't do WoE because you get 4x as many logs from VW.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2012-05-18 22:57:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually took awhile until someone blamed abyssea this time.
 Pandemonium.Anookulchandra
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2012-05-18 23:18:54
Link | Quote | Reply

You call page 3, 2nd post to be a while?
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2012-05-18 23:22:53
Link | Quote | Reply

It's been a year and a half since Heroes. I think if anything we're all used to VW droprates by now, which is more in line with WoE. WoE was also released before we got used to the Abyssea mentality. Granted, the real clusterfuck chambers were released later but the bitching was about them being a clusterfuck, not about them being things that weren't Abyssea.

Stop blaming things that had nothing to do with it. WoE failed on its own lack of merits, not the success of other events. It's not like it's the first utter failure of an event they've released either.
 Pandemonium.Anookulchandra
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2012-05-18 23:31:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I like your new avi night, also yeah I'd say that is true.

*nice ninja edit night lol
 Bismarck.Dmaul
Server: Bismarck
user: Dmaul
By Bismarck.Dmaul 2012-05-19 01:19:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sambb said: »
interesting you think I am trolling when infact I am just giving what I believe is to be factual information.

People can't be bothered to do WoE as it does not really offer anything bar a small select few of items probably worth using.

Which people farm gil to buy as its easier to do it this way.

Why you think these points makes me a troll is beyond me. Its not hard to work out is it.

As I said before people can and do find this type of event fun but its not massively popular because of the reasons I mentioned above.

Actually you are probably right. My response was a 5am "after work aggravation" response. In hindsight I just ended up trolling myself. My apologies.

Thanks to those that gave their input on the subject. It was just a curiosity that I had and this was the only forum I'm most familiar with to ask the question.

Me personally WoE is just a stress free thing to do, when I'm burnt out on doing other things, where I don't have to worry about anything or anyone else. And being able to watch the occasional 10 to 15 people drop to an AoE move is an added bonus.