[Dev] Voidwatch FC Adjustments
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-05-24 11:51:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I was wondering...why not just make the gear not ex at this point? Why bother with added complications?
 Carbuncle.Enuyasha
Server: Carbuncle
user: Enuyasha
By Carbuncle.Enuyasha 2012-05-24 12:03:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
I was wondering...why not just make the gear not ex at this point? Why bother with added complications?
SomethingSomething RMT/player's selling the gear and not doing the content to help others/etc.

They've already stated they want to move away from the errors of the past concerning event droppable gear.
By tigroux 2012-05-24 12:12:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Caelestis said: »
Are you *** kidding me? Making what i thought was going to be a relatively nice (albeit, long overdue) idea of the ticket system and instead turning it into a *** pain-in-the-*** loot pool deal is a joke, a goddamn joke...i may just quit this game for good and stay on D3, this is beyond ridiculous, i no longer care about the ticket system...w2g SE, you never fail to disappoint.

Agreed.
 Siren.Thoraeon
Server: Siren
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2012-05-24 12:14:05
Link | Quote | Reply

tigroux said: »
Bahamut.Caelestis said: »
Are you *** kidding me? Making what i thought was going to be a relatively nice (albeit, long overdue) idea of the ticket system and instead turning it into a *** pain-in-the-*** loot pool deal is a joke, a goddamn joke...i may just quit this game for good and stay on D3, this is beyond ridiculous, i no longer care about the ticket system...w2g SE, you never fail to disappoint.

Agreed.
They already changed it and fixed their proposal. Get with the times. :P
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-05-24 12:15:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Gear itself or a ticket for the gear, same thing. Either way vw drop rates are low to say the least, I doubt it would be a convenient market for any rmt.
 Asura.Chexmix
Server: Asura
user: Ranae
By Asura.Chexmix 2012-05-24 12:21:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Stones would be the limiting factor for RMT doing it effectively given their account turnover rate I'm sure.

I'm people would still pay them for the tickets anyway, after all it would make gameplay easier wouldn't it? /sarcasm
[+]
By tigroux 2012-05-24 12:22:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Cantontai said: »
I don't want to step on any toes, but you people who are complaining about tickets potentially being very expensive to obtain realize that paying even 30m for a guaranteed Toci's would be more attractive to many players than going 0/250 in pick-up groups? People have been asking for this fix for a long time, and this is the best offer SE has made to fix voidwatch so far. I'm happy with it.

There are much better things they can do to fix voidwatch other than this system.
 Carbuncle.Enuyasha
Server: Carbuncle
user: Enuyasha
By Carbuncle.Enuyasha 2012-05-24 12:28:35
Link | Quote | Reply

tigroux said: »
Bahamut.Cantontai said: »
I don't want to step on any toes, but you people who are complaining about tickets potentially being very expensive to obtain realize that paying even 30m for a guaranteed Toci's would be more attractive to many players than going 0/250 in pick-up groups? People have been asking for this fix for a long time, and this is the best offer SE has made to fix voidwatch so far. I'm happy with it.

There are much better things they can do to fix voidwatch other than this system.

and granted if your going for money values to "guaranteed x item" they have spent way more than 30 mil in cruor buying placellboes going 0/sadasdasdasdas124242435331242wr45wfQ_Q on Toci's anyway....defeats the point?
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2012-05-24 12:33:42
Link | Quote | Reply

The tickets dont have to be put in the pool right, you can just obtain them from your treasure box?
 Asura.Calatilla
Server: Asura
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2012-05-26 06:35:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I cant see them putting the tickets into loot pool, thy refused to do that for body drops because according to them it could get abused to the point where people would be charging others to lot the extra body.

And adding tickets to the pool would be different from this how?

If they are going to pool then I can't understand why they refused the Body to loot pool idea.
By fyreus 2012-06-08 02:44:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Why are they adding this system when they can raise the drop rate with by moving a decimal on stuff that matters?

This is no different than spending millions+ on a pen that can write in space.
[+]