Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » AF3 Shouts
AF3 Shouts
By ScorpiusMaximus 2012-05-07 21:00:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I have noticed a complete lack of /sh for AF3 NM's in PJ for a while and i am needing to upgrade my sam gear to +2, am i missing something, or just miss the boat and no-one is doing runs anymore? How do i go about getting into groups when there dosn't seem to be any? I am hopeless at setting up groups/runs, and am no leader so that is out of the question..

Any help appreciated guys...

Oh, yeah, i'm on Phoenix...
 Shiva.Galbir
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: galbir
By Shiva.Galbir 2012-05-07 21:03:18
Link | Quote | Reply

It has more to do with the fact that all the +1s can be soloed along with a lot of the +2. Since the max you would need to upgrade any gear is 2 no one bothers shouting. They just get a friend or mule to help them.
 Siren.Mcclane
Server: Siren
user: mcclane
By Siren.Mcclane 2012-05-07 21:09:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Start your own shouts. I know you said that's not going to happen, but abyssea isn't hard and you should be fine if you know how it works. At this stage, no reason to sit back to wait for people to hold your hand and get you stuff.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ruizutatakau
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Ruizutatakau 2012-05-07 21:21:29
Link | Quote | Reply

If you wont make your own groups and you cant ever find groups then don't bother getting AF3. Though if you can't even get that I wouldn't even settle for anything less, would just quit. So as they said:
Shiva.Galbir said: »
just get a friend or mule to help them.
or
Siren.Mcclane said: »
Start your own shouts.