Paradise Oblivion - We Have Real Girls In Our LS

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXIV » Servers » Kashuan » Paradise Oblivion - We have real girls in our LS
Paradise Oblivion - We have real girls in our LS
By astoy05 2012-03-26 14:00:20
Link | Quote | Reply

So which carries more weight on the mercs plus 1 application form, ingame experience or 6-pack abs?

That is to say, if one is a gimp, but completes p90x, does one's chances increase?
By Macha 2012-03-26 14:33:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Send pics and the Mercs Hotness Ratings Board will get back to you.
By Bruceybangbang 2012-03-26 14:39:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Baby Jebus said: »
So which carries more weight on the mercs plus 1 application form, ingame experience or 6-pack abs?

That is to say, if one is a gimp, but completes p90x, does one's chances increase?

Yes. Also, if you really think about it, if they can complete p90x they can complete anything game related.
[+]
By dahra 2012-03-26 14:58:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bruceybangbang said: »

Yes. Also, if you really think about it, if they can complete p90x they can complete anything game related.

P90x encouraged. Pretty face required.
[+]
By astoy05 2012-03-26 15:11:25
Link | Quote | Reply

So which carries more weight on the mercs plus 1 application form, ingame experience or 6-pack abs? That is to say, if one is a gimp, but completes p90x, does one's chances increase?

I wish someone could PL me through p90x
[+]
By Bruceybangbang 2012-03-26 15:26:45
Link | Quote | Reply

So which carries more weight on the mercs plus 1 application form, ingame experience or 6-pack abs? That is to say, if one is a gimp, but completes p90x, does one's chances increase?

Dude, right? I wanna get ripped, but I don't wanna work for it. :(

The only exercise I get is putting my pinky up as I sip on vodka.
[+]
By ZettaiRyouiki 2012-03-26 15:37:37
Link | Quote | Reply

The only exercise I get is putting my pinky up as I sip on vodka.

Stay classy, BBB.
[+]
By astoy05 2012-03-26 15:45:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Dude, right? I wanna get ripped, but I don't wanna work for it. :( The only exercise I get is putting my pinky up as I sip on vodka.

Well you drink vodka

Cheers
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [33 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Bomber
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Bomber
By Phoenix.Bomber 2012-04-28 23:30:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Bumping with this: Sexy voice girl playing

And this
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2012-04-28 23:43:28
Link | Quote | Reply

She's actually got a terrible, nasally voice.
[+]
 Phoenix.Bomber
By Phoenix.Bomber 2012-04-28 23:48:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said: »
She's actually got a terrible, nasally voice.
That's not the point!!
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2012-04-28 23:53:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I clicked expecting to be enchanted by a heavenly female voice. Was disappoint. :(
[+]
 Phoenix.Bomber
By Phoenix.Bomber 2012-04-29 00:02:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said: »
I clicked expecting to be enchanted by a heavenly female voice. Was disappoint. :(
maybe she was sick on that video i randomly picked it lol she has like 490 videos about playing FF14 @.@ go check em out maybe one she wont sound nasally
 Phoenix.Bomber
By Phoenix.Bomber 2012-05-20 15:25:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bumping with another pretty girl talking tech lolwut
seems to be the new cool thing to do for Hawt chicks...O.o
 Diabolos.Ashiee
Server: Diabolos
user: marihoki
By Diabolos.Ashiee 2012-05-20 22:29:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Bomber said: »

WTF..... I guess I'm somewhat flattered that people think my voice is sexy (even though I think my voice sounds horrible), but it's just kinda weird as hell having friends link me to threads that say stuff like that. I don't know or understand why it is so special to have RL females in linkshells or playing games in general. I honestly just want to play games, and in the case of those videos, just show people FFXIV and how its evolved over the patches. I don't really my gender to dictate any of it, because in my opinion, its a obsolete point that has nothing to do with me playing games.
[+]
 Phoenix.Bomber
By Phoenix.Bomber 2012-05-22 08:53:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Ashiee said: »

WTF..... I guess I'm somewhat flattered that people think my voice is sexy (even though I think my voice sounds horrible), but it's just kinda weird as hell having friends link me to threads that say stuff like that. I don't know or understand why it is so special to have RL females in linkshells or playing games in general. I honestly just want to play games, and in the case of those videos, just show people FFXIV and how its evolved over the patches. I don't really my gender to dictate any of it, because in my opinion, its a obsolete point that has nothing to do with me playing games.
Is our duty to be weird :D
By Macha 2012-05-24 13:45:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah. It gets a little creepy sometimes when people are like "LOL GIRL ON THE INTERNET. HAWWWWWWWWWT." That kind of behavior breeds the crazy ones with an entitlement mentality -- i.e. "Girl On The Internet Syndrome". I'm happy when I do find other girls who play because they're a rare breed... as long as they're not cray cray.

I do like to do satire based on that kind of thing, though, "I'm getting tons of gil because I'm a cu~te girl IRL.", but I think most people realize it's a joke.
[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-05-24 13:47:40
Link | Quote | Reply

What's cray cray?
 Lakshmi.Metahra
Server: Lakshmi
user: dahra
By Lakshmi.Metahra 2012-05-24 14:07:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Macha said: »
Yeah. It gets a little creepy sometimes when people are like "LOL GIRL ON THE INTERNET. HAWWWWWWWWWT." That kind of behavior breeds the crazy ones with an entitlement mentality -- i.e. "Girl On The Internet Syndrome". I'm happy when I do find other girls who play because they're a rare breed... as long as they're not cray cray.

I do like to do satire based on that kind of thing, though, "I'm getting tons of gil because I'm a cu~te girl IRL.", but I think most people realize it's a joke.

it's almost as annoying as the MPDG in films. whatever macha you love your cray crays.
By Macha 2012-05-24 14:44:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Metahra said: »
whatever macha you love your cray crays.

As long as they're not trying to stab me. D:
By ladycrim 2012-05-25 04:26:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Macha said: »

Come on Macha, we know there are no men on the internet..only us females and a few little boys xD
[+]
By EstharFalcus 2012-05-25 14:26:50
Link | Quote | Reply

lol... it's this thread again.
By Sarik 2012-05-30 00:24:42
Link | Quote | Reply

guess it doesnt take much these days to become popular among nerds
 Pandemonium.Anookulchandra
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2012-05-30 00:30:27
Link | Quote | Reply

There is no such thing as a woman on the interwebs. All you supposed women TOGTFO cause nothing else you can say otherwise to make us believe it. Unless you are that one girl... who should never post pics again... it's actually gross and she should stop.
By ladycrim 2012-05-31 14:35:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Anookulchandra said: »
There is no such thing as a woman on the interwebs. All you supposed women TOGTFO cause nothing else you can say otherwise to make us believe it. Unless you are that one girl... who should never post pics again... it's actually gross and she should stop.

We're voice verified females :)

That one *girl?* (cough) who should never post pics is probably the only guy on the net lol.

Gimme a B, Gimme a U, Gimme a C, Gimme a K, Gimme a E, Gimme a T.. {pukes}
By Sigmakan 2012-05-31 14:38:36
Link | Quote | Reply

This was almost off the Recent Topics list . . . so close.
By ladycrim 2012-05-31 14:40:59
Link | Quote | Reply

All publicity is good publicity XD
By Sigmakan 2012-05-31 14:49:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Haha I suppose. I must say, this topic took quite the unintended turn.
By Macha 2012-05-31 21:30:49
Link | Quote | Reply

ladycrim said: »
Pandemonium.Anookulchandra said: »

We're voice verified females :)

That one *girl?* (cough) who should never post pics is probably the only guy on the net lol.

Gimme a B, Gimme a U, Gimme a C, Gimme a K, Gimme a E, Gimme a T.. {pukes}

MROWWWWWWR. DO I SEE THOSE CAT CLAWS COMING OUT, CRIM?

Sigmakan said: »
Haha I suppose. I must say, this topic took quite the unintended turn.