New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Looking to pay for Fel Cleave
Looking to pay for Fel Cleave
First Page 2
By Zackan 2012-03-15 02:28:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I am looking to pay for a fel cleave. I need roughly 45 levels. 90-99 on 5 jobs. I will pay per set of 9. I will be paying expecting 200k/hr. This means roughly every 2.5 hours.. I should be able to Job Change.

Either reply here or in game. I look forward to doing business.
By GraddHelian 2012-03-15 02:35:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Fell Cleave.
[+]
By Zackan 2012-03-15 02:38:21
Link | Quote | Reply

lol
 Sylph.Liltrouble
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2012-03-15 04:34:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I heard that the special task force has begun investigating FC parties. It's not a secret that FC is an RMT machine anymore
By Zackan 2012-03-15 04:59:50
Link | Quote | Reply

really? hmm i just want my 2.5 mil xp lol
 Asura.Tamoa
Server: Asura
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2012-03-15 05:14:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Idk, I'm sure you must have seen the Jeuno shouts selling leech spots. It's been going on for a few months and lately it's a new character shouting every few days. Pretty obvious it's rmts. Idk if they get banned or if they just create new characters every so often to avoid being banned. I know several people who have used this service and never heard of anyone being banned over it.
By Asura.Leonlionheart 2012-03-15 05:19:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I would love to do this for you, but unfortunately I don't have a puller and the exp doing it solo as BLU is about 75% of maximum output, and as WAR it's nonexistent.

Maybe if I can find a regular puller I could start doing these again, if you know anyone with a decent eva tank/rdm/pld/etc let me know

Edit: I do it better than the RMT, that's for sure
 Fenrir.Skadoosh
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Skadoosh 2012-03-15 05:19:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey mom im on the internet
[+]
 Sylph.Liltrouble
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2012-03-15 05:21:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Zackan said: »
Create your own Abyssea party and invite a Keyer. Same thing, only you don't have to contribute to RMT and possibly be involved in an investigation
[+]
By FranSchettino 2012-03-15 08:16:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Just stopping by to let you know the boat's running a little late, I hit some rocks. Thanks for your understanding.
 Asura.Arkanethered
By Asura.Arkanethered 2012-03-15 08:27:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I've actually not seen any shouts for a while... Never had any issues using these folks to level my mules though.
By Aikawa 2012-03-15 08:51:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol atm they are shouts.. @~10AM EST and ~9PM EST thetare always shouts for FC in asura from Hrschuss -_-

[09:49:09] Sdooyuio : Abyssea FC «Leech» «Party» «Do you need it?» «Buy?» «/tell»
 Asura.Tamoa
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2012-03-15 08:54:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Arkanethered said: »
I've actually not seen any shouts for a while... Never had any issues using these folks to level my mules though.

5 minutes ago:

Edit: beaten damnit D:
 Asura.Natenn
user: Naten
By Asura.Natenn 2012-03-15 09:29:47
Link | Quote | Reply

i usually hit up the 9 PM EST shift, 720k for 9hrs. Only 5 jobs left!
 Fenrir.Oviraptor
Server: Fenrir
user: Conkers
By Fenrir.Oviraptor 2012-03-15 09:53:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I am looking to pay for a fel cleave. I need roughly 45 levels. 90-99 on 5 jobs. I will pay per set of 9. I will be paying expecting 200k/hr. This means roughly every 2.5 hours.. I should be able to Job Change.

Either reply here or in game. I look forward to doing business.

should just transfer to fenrir seems to be the location for mf'ing rmt cleavers who cleave round the clock and do it for 100k hour if not cheaper. some are ok some are complete garbage
By AsuraVanzan 2012-03-15 10:01:37
Link | Quote | Reply

If you're willing to hold KI's and be available at specific times to pop NM's, you can leach with us for free. Granted, our cleave isn't focused on exp and moves slower than what you're looking for but it's free. Hit me up in game if you're interested. We usually get started around 6pm cst
 Bismarck.Markas
Server: Bismarck
user: Markas83
By Bismarck.Markas 2012-03-15 10:17:03
Link | Quote | Reply

they have been shouting for days on bismarck. my guess is they are making a right nice living off people atm.
 Asura.Ryguymc
user: ryguymc
By Asura.Ryguymc 2012-03-15 17:06:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Aikawa said: »
Lol atm they are shouts.. @~10AM EST and ~9PM EST thetare always shouts for FC in asura from Hrschuss -_-

[09:49:09] Sdooyuio : Abyssea FC «Leech» «Party» «Do you need it?» «Buy?» «/tell»

Hrschuss is a super RMT lol thats his cleaving toon his other toon is also his healer and his 3rd toon is the shouter list of his toons shouting which were banned if u can remember was Manapiii, Houghton, Deadbodyman , i forget the name of the most recent but hes always shouting for fc pt's he only sells the money on the shouter so its the only banned weekely he has 100's of accounts and once one gets banned he just logs on another just info for anyone that wanted to know
 Asura.Fondue
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2012-03-15 17:08:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ryguymc said: »

Hrschuss is a super RMT lol thats his cleaving toon his other toon is also his healer and his 3rd toon is the shouter list of his toons shouting which were banned if u can remember was Manapiii, Houghton, Deadbodyman , i forget the name of the most recent but hes always shouting for fc pt's he only sells the money on the shouter so its the only banned weekely he has 100's of accounts and once one gets banned he just logs on another just info for anyone that wanted to know

what the *** lol why not just get a real job at that point
[+]
By mortontony1 2012-03-15 17:11:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought they banned whole SE accounts once it got to the level of RMTs and such...

Edit: Have also heard of banning credit cards too
 Asura.Ryguymc
By Asura.Ryguymc 2012-03-15 17:15:49
Link | Quote | Reply

mortontony1 said: »

I thought they banned whole SE accounts once it got to the level of RMTs and such...

no clue man it seems its only his shouter is getting banned seems to be the only toon he uses to touch the Gil so atm they are letting him be untouchable lol honestly ive done many Fc's on asura myself i was told i was cheaper nicer and better then him but the competition of him was horendous he just never stops shouting lol
By Asura.Leonlionheart 2012-03-15 17:25:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Where do they do the FC? Miseraux?
 Asura.Arkanethered
By Asura.Arkanethered 2012-03-15 17:26:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Typically if it is manapii.... Altep
 Asura.Ryguymc
By Asura.Ryguymc 2012-03-15 17:27:14
Link | Quote | Reply

nah altepa mandie only think his cleaver has like 15k min there lol
By Asura.Leonlionheart 2012-03-15 17:30:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Ugh that's where I did it :<
By mortontony1 2012-03-15 17:33:26
Link | Quote | Reply

mortontony1 said: »

Just provide a better service than him and charge the same price. Shouldn't be any competition. /easymode

no clue man it seems its only his shouter is getting banned seems to be the only toon he uses to touch the Gil so atm they are letting him be untouchable lol honestly ive done many Fc's on asura myself i was told i was cheaper nicer and better then him but the competition of him was horendous he just never stops shouting lol
By Zackan 2012-03-16 04:31:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Liltrouble said: »
Create your own Abyssea party and invite a Keyer. Same thing, only you don't have to contribute to RMT and possibly be involved in an investigation

i am actually looking for the afk factor, i only have about 3 hours a day to play unless i get LUCKY to have a day off. I work 13 hours a day+ 8 hours for sleep. 7 days a week. For the next 9 months
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2012-03-16 04:34:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Just make a VW pt to a NM you need, hop on the job you wanna xp and shout. 3 hours is enough to get from 90 to 99 with xanthos cells on most high tier VW NM's. I've done 5 jobs 90 to 99 on Kaggen only!
By Zackan 2012-03-16 04:45:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said: »
Just make a VW pt to a NM you need, hop on the job you wanna xp and shout. 3 hours is enough to get from 90 to 99 with xanthos cells on most high tier VW NM's. I've done 5 jobs 90 to 99 on Kaggen only!
O.o this might be worth it. I plan on Getting Sam to 99 from campaign. the others.. i might just do this.. lol
First Page 2