users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » 20 min dreamland TE
20 min dreamland TE
 Sylph.Siccmade
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Siccmade 2012-02-24 18:08:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I frequently solo Bubu as DNC/THF and I'd say my average time for all TEs is 15min~.

Definitely have pushed 30min a few times due to the 20min being a ***.
I've had nights where I chased that mfkr around the zone watching it get snatched.
 Sylph.Decimus
Server: Sylph
user: Octavius
By Sylph.Decimus 2012-02-24 18:12:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Malizia said: »
How long does it take people to find and kill all 5 TE's on average? I just did my first solo Dynamis run ever in Bubu and it took me 30 minutes in total. I spent a lot of time figuring out where they should be, and I died once which cost me some time too. I'm also doing this on THF/DNC, so that might be slower than some other job combinations.

In Qufim it usually takes 5-10 minutes and Bubu can differ greatly depending on if I have to check DC orcs then run to DC yagudo, but usually no more than 15 minutes.

On BST/DNC I've had the same experience as Psych. I am in no way a great bst but I can bring in 230-250 coins pretty easily. Usually averaging 2.5-3k Ruinators on ep mobs. As a side note, a Guttler bst in my l/s brought in 303 recently but mostly attributed that to luck.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [73 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Celll
Server: Cerberus
user: Celll
By Cerberus.Celll 2012-05-07 07:42:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I have yet to do a full run on bst solo. I tried tonight but my ISP decided to be ****heads and do maint. in my area. I tried a few nights ago but the 20 minute TE didn't exist in that zone. I don't know if i was too drunk to find it, or if people were killing it before me and it changed places.

However, in qufim on nin/dnc solo i would average about 200~ coins per run with comp. (qufim seems to be best place to farm coins due to it's size). I probably could have gotten almost 300 a run(270ish?) had I had someway of getting TH. Most of the proced mobs would drop 1-2, very lucky to see anything above that.

With my friend and his two chars, we can get qufim te's in ~5 minutes with little comp. and get about 350-400 coins, again depending on comp.

OP:
Best to stick to qufim, TE's are easy to find and mobs, aren't to far apart. The only issue you may have is links if you're on a ninja/thf/dnc main. Not so much on bst.