Achievement System Changes
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2009-05-04 21:15:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I am making some simple changes to how points are collected. If you experience an error in the rankings, it should be short lived and just means I am probably messing with it.

Relics
Relics will only be counted if we can verify ownership via the Linkshell Community (LSC). In other words, if it appears in your 'Equip History', you get points for it.

Mythics
These will be treated the same as relics.

WoTG, Campaign, ACP
WoTG isn't complete, therefore we haven't given it points. Final step of campaign isn't showing on the LSC so we still don't count it. ACP isn't shown on the website, so we don't count it either. If you want to get this stuff added, I would suggest to politely contact the SE/LSC staff and request to have these things shown.

Maat Caps
Just a reminder, Maat caps don't give you points. You get points for getting job levels and a Maat cap would just be redundant. We even automatically assume you have a Maat cap if you meet the required job levels.
[+]
 Phoenix.Baelorn
Server: Phoenix
user: Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2009-05-04 21:35:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Scragg said:
Relics
Relics will only be counted if we can verify ownership via the Linkshell Community (LSC). In other words, if it appears in your 'Equip History', you get points for it.

Mythics
These will be treated the same as relics eventually but not yet. There are some bugs in the spider that is preventing it from recording completed mythics.

Should have been this way from the beginning. Hopefully this reduces some of the "stress" relics give you guys.
[+]
 Remora.Narrubia
Server: Remora
user: Narrubia
By Remora.Narrubia 2009-05-04 21:42:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Scragg said:
WoTG, Campaign, ACP
WoTG isn't complete, therefore we haven't given it points. Final step of campaign isn't showing on the LSC so we still don't count it. ACP isn't shown on the website, so we don't count it either. If you want to get this stuff added, I would suggest to politely contact the SE/LSC staff and request to have these things shown.

"SQUARE ENIX! You guys smell bad and you suck! Why have you not added WoTG, Campaign, and ACP to the FFXI Linkshell Community??? If ugly retards were turds, you would be the ones that smell the worst!"

Apologies to MS Paint Adventures.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
Server: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2009-05-13 11:50:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Mythics are now being scanned correctly and will need LSC verification for achievement points. Current mythics owners are encouraged to queue for update.
[+]
 Unicorn.Excesspain
Server: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-05-13 11:53:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I better queue....wait....I don't have that kind of time/patience.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-13 11:55:49
Link | Quote | Reply

What about assualts? And Ebisu!?!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [52 days between previous and next post]
 Kujata.Mikrik
Server: Kujata
user: adamadder