Japanese Players "DO" Understand.....

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Japanese players "DO" understand.....
Japanese players "DO" understand.....
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-05-02 10:19:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Last night I had the most miserable day or last night... I had on me 500 sumthin K gil and was waiting for a tatami sheild to come about on the AH. Well I was in Lag Gate as usual( I hardly on occasion, rarely do my buinsess in WG, but said ok this time, Ill make an exception..) well I went to the AH, went to sheilds and saw 1.. THE only 1 on AH.. went to go buy it, the screen was moving and it jumped to Koenigs.. paid 350,000 K when Koenigs was around 180ish. ( WRONG SHEILD).

I did the normal thing.. maybe a GM can help.. NOPE not this time.. a lost item you drop or somehing you hear that your allowed to get a 1 time only.. 1 item retrieval and a GM will return it to ya.. but they can't fix AH issues, like I give the sheild to a GM and he goes into AH returns my gil... ONLY B/C latency in LAG GATE sux ***? tell me does this mean now I have to start doing business in Jeuno??

Well totally turned me off... I put Koenigs in Mog House...so anyways im skilling up in The Boyada Tree I do a /sea all.. the dood is back on who i bought from.. his name is 'ROID' he is a Japanese Fellow.. i'm like well theres goes tonight... so I Send him messages.. he's afk.. I leave the Tree.. and meet him in Wg.. ( meanwhile I stand in front of him ( aleady gone to MH and grabbed his Koenigs..) he respons <Hello!>....

We talk for a bit using autotrans... deal was made.. he got his sheild to put back up, I got my 350,000K.

I guess I had a good night after all, and business returned to normal. I did buy my tatami sheild.

FACT: some ppl are not all true ***.. and if some many ppl use autotrans and make an attempt and show honesty and ( maybe honor by performing a /bow and respect people).. or using honey than vinegar, you will get farther..( hence you get more with something sweeter than using something sour and getting nothing..) you will get further.

I just want to say thanks and another /bow to "Roid" of Caitsith for the help. Thanks.
[+]
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-05-02 10:27:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Neonracer said:
Last night I had the most miserable day or last night... I had on me 500 sumthin K gil and was waiting for a tatami sheild to come about on the AH. Well I was in Lag Gate as usual( I hardly on occasion, rarely do my buinsess in WG, but said ok this time, Ill make an exception..) well I went to the AH, went to sheilds and saw 1.. THE only 1 on AH.. went to go buy it, the screen was moving and it jumped to Koenigs.. paid 350,000 K when Koenigs was around 180ish. ( WRONG SHEILD).

I did the normal thing.. maybe a GM can help.. NOPE not this time.. a lost item you drop or somehing you hear that your allowed to get a 1 time only.. 1 item retrieval and a GM will return it to ya.. but they can't fix AH issues, like I give the sheild to a GM and he goes into AH returns my gil... ONLY B/C latency in LAG GATE sux ***? tell me does this mean now I have to start doing business in Jeuno??

Perhaps pay more attention/ dont buy while screeen is moving. I have screen move on me all the time. Stupid mouse always being active despite the fact I never use it

Hey....

I always am careful, been playing this for 3 yrs and never a prob. I just bet that b.c the fact I was tired at 5:30 a.m. EST and I was on Painkillers..that It didn't help..but Yes I know what you said and understand.. but even tho taxes are still higher when you sell, and not buy.. I'll still keep doing business in Jeuno, regardless.
 Carbuncle.Magistrella
Server: Carbuncle
user: Majora
By Carbuncle.Magistrella 2009-05-02 10:40:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Neonracer said:

FACT: some ppl are not all true ***.. and if some many ppl use autotrans and make an attempt and show honesty and ( maybe honor by performing a /bow and respect people).. or using honey than vinegar, you will get farther..( hence you get more with something sweeter than using something sour and getting nothing..) you will get further.

I just want to say thanks and another /bow to "Roid" of Caitsith for the help. Thanks.

Someone finally got it click in the head *grin*

As speaking JP and using JP POL to write ingame, to adress all "JP ONRY" haters, try it with an "Good Morning, Good Evening" when trying to invite a jp, think about their time, use the correct term. Maybe if you dont start with an rude "Hello! Party Do you need it?" more of them will reply to you overlooking the language barrier. I personally went to ignoring such /tells too even if im desperatly seeking an invite, you greet someone irl first too and dont ask him "Yo Bro wassup" if its not a close friend of you.

To the money returning, lucky you - hope you gave him some extra for the AH fee ^.~

Greetz Magi ('-')/
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-05-02 10:51:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Tav Safehold and Nashmau are both good for business. I don't have much AH business to worry about lately so I can easily wait until one of my two Einherjar runs a week and do it at Nashmau. It's pretty great, moogle, delivery moogle, npc and AH all within a very close range. Tav isn't quite as compact as Nashmau, but a lot quicker to get to.
 Carbuncle.Magistrella
Server: Carbuncle
user: Majora
By Carbuncle.Magistrella 2009-05-02 10:58:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Magistrella said:

As speaking JP and using JP POL to write ingame, to adress all "JP ONRY" haters, try it with an "Good Morning, Good Evening" when trying to invite a jp, think about their time, use the correct term. Maybe if you dont start with an rude "Hello! Party Do you need it?" more of them will reply to you overlooking the language barrier. I personally went to ignoring such /tells too even if im desperatly seeking an invite, you greet someone irl first too and dont ask him "Yo Bro wassup" if its not a close friend of you.

To the money returning, lucky you - hope you gave him some extra for the AH fee ^.~

Greetz Magi ('-')/

I'm sorry how is party do you need it rude? Especially if your seeking party? I mean I see how you can be offended by random blind invites. Maybe its just me but most people I know dont start with hi how ya doing oh btw you wanna pt?

Ok lemme fix that with an other example:

You selling, lets say your car. You do a ad in newspapers, waiting for calls on your offer. How would you expect to be greeted when you take off the phone?

1. Yo, you selling your car, can i take a look at it.
2. Good day. - "your response" - My name is "insertrandomnamehere", im interested in buying your car.

Answer for yourself, ^~^
 Ifrit.Thunderz
Server: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-02 11:04:15
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Magistrella said:
Dasva said:
Magistrella said:

Greetz Magi ('-')/

I'm sorry how is party do you need it rude? Especially if your seeking party? I mean I see how you can be offended by random blind invites. Maybe its just me but most people I know dont start with hi how ya doing oh btw you wanna pt?

Ok lemme fix that with an other example:

You selling, lets say your car. You do a ad in newspapers, waiting for calls on your offer. How would you expect to be greeted when you take off the phone?

1. Yo, you selling your car, can i take a look at it.
2. Good day. - "your response" - My name is "insertrandomnamehere", im interested in buying your car.

Answer for yourself, ^~^

whatever gets it sold, either is fine lol >.>
 Odin.Gaea
Server: Odin
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-05-02 11:06:38
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

I would have used your gil to buy a Tatami Shield, Bazaar it for a slightly marked up price, and Auto Followed you for the rest of the night with BlinkmeNot on so you could only shake me if you zoned.
 Remora.Rhinok
Server: Remora
user: Rhinok
By Remora.Rhinok 2009-05-02 11:24:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Gaea said:
I would have used your gil to buy a Tatami Shield, Bazaar it for a slightly marked up price, and Auto Followed you for the rest of the night.

Lol saw this response coming. I once didnt give a guys money back(though his was an over bid). Mostly cause he kept seeking the exact price stuff was put up for cause its common practice to put like 990 when going price is 1000. Most people just bid the 1k but of course those seekers out there trying to save that little bit which then drops teh going price which makes sellers sell a little lower ad infinintum. Well short is he saved more by doing that then he lost on bidding an extra 1 mil on the item. So im like psh it evens out unless you count the possible drop in prices he might have cause (not likely since at the time I had a stranglehold on that item and refused to let the price go up or down same with the item used to make it) Needless to say once he found out I was the main of the mule that sold it I got tells non stop. /cry give me my money back /cry. Then threats Im telling gm I'm gonna make people hate you blah blah. Got kinda of annoying after awhile and bam got my first out of 2 blacklist so far. Then he got his whole ls to tell me but without telling them the whole story lol.

Thats pretty pathetic to go to such an extent for him to try and get his money back.
Also Whitegate AH tax is almost as messed up as Bazaar Tax x_x, im telling you Square Enix own IGXE, they want us to buy gil. Brogame are just Square enix' Igxe rejects