users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Carbuncle server and VW - Quicky question
Carbuncle server and VW - Quicky question
 Gilgamesh.Shadowmage
Server: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
By Gilgamesh.Shadowmage 2011-12-26 10:00:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Basically... Havent touched voidwatch ever and was curious if someone could tell me if it viable to rely on pick up groups or is LS an obvious need?

Not been active in a couple of months and the whole server merge name change fun. So now Smint... woulda been smart to post under that but... meh...

But yeah... any insight into the loveliness of carbuncle would be smashingly good.
 Carbuncle.Sambb
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sambb
By Carbuncle.Sambb 2011-12-28 06:59:45
Link | Quote | Reply

some people are now quite advanced with VW content. Finishing lower tiers is probably easier with a ls doing them. I personally use some ls members who want to go do it then shout for the rest. I also go with shout groups as and when as if it helps me get further on a path.
 Phoenix.Kirana
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-12-28 07:39:39
Link | Quote | Reply

You're probably better off doing a shout group for city zones, or any of the easier fights in general. It is pretty annoying from the standpoint of an LS to go back and re-do all of the fights just to help 1 person. Also, be aware that you don't need access to a fight to get drops. As long as you have T1 VW access in cities, you can join any VW run and get drops, as long as you have someone to pop it for you.
 Carbuncle.Shadowreapper
Server: Carbuncle
user: MrReapper
By Carbuncle.Shadowreapper 2011-12-28 08:24:55
Link | Quote | Reply

/wrists

Hit me up IG, i'll give you some tips.