Dynamis, Voidwatch, Random, Social LS Recruiting

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Dynamis, Voidwatch, Random, Social LS Recruiting
Dynamis, Voidwatch, Random, Social LS Recruiting
 Carbuncle.Dfhsmoke
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Dfhsmoke
By Carbuncle.Dfhsmoke 2011-12-04 17:38:56
Link | Quote | Reply

You need to have the following:

1. Fun
2. Sense of humor (usually more adult oriented >.>)
3. Fun

Heres the thing...we are running low on members, and we've been around for years. Dynamis we do two days a week still, and we focus primarily on the new lost and arch bosses. Runs are Sunday 3PM EST, and Wednesday 8pm EST. We generally spam one zone to get all the pages to pop the boss, then we go after the boss. This is usually done over the span of 2-3 weeks. We're just got done with Valkurm and are now moving back to Sandy starting this upcoming Sunday.

It isn't uncommon for us to just randomly go do things, which everyone is free to come along with, nothing is set in stone though...hence why its random.

We just recently added Voidwatch to the mix and we go Friday 7PM EST and Saturday 3PM EST...We're currently working on our Tier II's and climbing up.

No events are mandatory, you can come to one and not the others, we're not a nazi be-here-or-else group...its all about fun. I am just trying to find some reliable members that consistent show up, and that dont take things to personally (jokes and such). I'm not interested in any know-it-all-but-really-knows-very-little types. We can strategize, but we don't tell eachother how to actually play their jobs, or belittle their gear and what have you.

Also could just come in for the social regards, some times its dead, other times its lively. I'd like to see it a little more consistent. Anyway, if you're interested, send me a PM, post a reply, or send me a tell in game.

Everyone is able to join...unless you've already given us a reason to hate you >.> lol...theres very few of those, but they do exist.
 Carbuncle.Khane
user: Khane
By Carbuncle.Khane 2011-12-14 14:36:11
Link | Quote | Reply

hmm I'd probably be interested in joining especially for Dyna as i would like to finally start working on my Apocalypse..
I'm GMT zone but making most events shouldn't be a problem :}
current usable jobs BLM/DRK 95+, SMN/RDM 90+, SAM/WAR 90+ but severely gimped in skill and gear
 Carbuncle.Sambb
user: Sambb
By Carbuncle.Sambb 2011-12-14 14:40:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I didnt think you were back proper khane....

As smoke said its fun what they do, although I dont often do dynamis I do roll with these guys on occassions (mainly voidwatch to help)

There a nice bunch so send em a tell if your interested.
 Carbuncle.Dfhsmoke
user: Dfhsmoke
By Carbuncle.Dfhsmoke 2011-12-21 04:30:37
Link | Quote | Reply

o.o thanks sambb, for the compliments \o/