Something Fishy???

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Something Fishy???
Something Fishy???
 Unicorn.Excesspain
Server: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-04-30 08:32:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Was fishing up (or trying to) the Devil Manta in Kuftal for Angel Skin. Anyway, there were 8 people fishing at the moment including me, 2 of which were in a party. These 2 were both fishing but once a crab or Pug was fished up one stopped to kill it. Somehow these 2 were able to fish up the Manta 6 times in a row, almost excatly when the window opened.

Now I know they could be extremely lucky but in all the time I have been down there I haven't seen more then 3 in a row with only a few people, forget about 8. Blah Blah Blah I'm just pissed I couldn't fish it up haha.

/rant off
 Unicorn.Emirii
Server: Unicorn
user: Emerii1
By Unicorn.Emirii 2009-04-30 08:35:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Seeing as Unicorn has the 2nd highest number of FFXIapp bots, Its no suprize.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Server: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-04-30 08:35:21
Link | Quote | Reply

My PS2 friend does that..

I normally go "fishing" with him >_> Though it's mostly to kill Phantom Worm =P He gets manta like 5 times in a row, and I can't even catch a crab >_> Normally I get "The fish hate you and swim away" ; ;
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-04-30 08:45:48
Link | Quote | Reply

If they were botting theres no reason they shouldve fished up the mobs unless like rmts used to and probably still do are trying to empty the pool of all the other mobs so when windows open only 1 left the manta. Requires more support ie people to keep mobs busy while people fish but pretty effective.