Odin.Karusan
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Karusan
By Odin.Karusan 2009-04-30 09:46:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Excesspain said:
Karusan said:
Isn't the whole point of going into South Gustaberg to check if lizzie is up? :D

Negative, {Bounding Boots} {mine}

Well me too but it's more habit than anything else :P
And if I do claim I can yell at someone in the linkshell to get their butt over in case it drops
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-30 09:46:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
a long time ago on my old server (lakshmi) a whole bunch of tarus from windy decided one weekend to take everything. And well taht sunday bam windy owned like everything but newton. So im gonna be windy for life.

I'm jealous, Sandy can't get ***done it seems. Although, TBH, we have been kicking *** in conquest lately. Until recently, Sandy was dead *** last for like a year straight lol

Thank God for Campaign Teleport-Cavernous Maw method...I haven't airshipped to another city in like 6 months lol
 Odin.Karusan
By Odin.Karusan 2009-04-30 09:49:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:

I'm jealous, Sandy can't get ***done it seems. Although, TBH, we have been kicking *** in conquest lately. Until recently, Sandy was dead *** last for like a year straight lol

Must be a server thing. On Odin Sandy was always on top until ToAU came out and everyone from Sandy went to merit there, then again when WotG came out and Sandy owned everything there again.

We generally have "Lastok".
 Odin.Blazza
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-04-30 09:50:02
Link | Quote | Reply

If you can somehow get sandy and windy OP's, Bastok is the best nation to be and to have your HP, since Bastok is the hardest place to get to, it makes sense to just live there, then you have a shorter trip if you need the other two cities :D
 Unicorn.Excesspain
Server: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-04-30 09:50:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Dasva said:
a long time ago on my old server (lakshmi) a whole bunch of tarus from windy decided one weekend to take everything. And well taht sunday bam windy owned like everything but newton. So im gonna be windy for life.

Thank God for Campaign Teleport-Cavernous Maw method...I haven't airshipped to another city in like 6 months lol
I just started using Airships again but out of pure laziness. Go to port, Auto-run at the end of the dock, go afk for 20 min, and come back to Port J, go afk again waiting for Limbus crowd to gather.
 Odin.Karusan
By Odin.Karusan 2009-04-30 09:51:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:
If you can somehow get sandy and windy OP's, Bastok is the best nation to be and to have your HP, since Bastok is the hardest place to get to, it makes sense to just live there, then you have a shorter trip if you need the other two cities :D

Although one of our mates is Home Nation with Bastok but sets their HP in Sandy, they can literally get everywhere but Windy at the drop of a hat.
 Unicorn.Excesspain
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-04-30 09:54:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:

That would work but I do a lot of crafting and the recipes I spam I can usually get all the ingredients in Sandy. So warp to Sandy helps cut down travel time with this.

Karusan said:

Although one of our mates is Home Nation with Bastok but sets their HP in Sandy, they can literally get everywhere but Windy at the drop of a hat.

This could work to fix my travel time/crafting issues...Aht Urghan warps and now FoV warp ftw.
 Ramuh.Brahmdut
Server: Ramuh
user: brahmdut
By Ramuh.Brahmdut 2009-04-30 09:54:30
Link | Quote | Reply

u can tele-altepa chochobo to a cave and escapa right in town less then 2 min
will edit for spelling later.. i don't feel like fixing it cant just tab and autotranslate it
yes not for everyone but faster then tele-dem
 Odin.Blazza
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-04-30 10:01:35
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah but if you're in /random, and you want to get to cape terrigan like now, you have to warp, 300 gil to whitegate, buy a coin, warp to home nation, then OP to Cape terrigan, screw that
 Unicorn.Excesspain
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-04-30 10:32:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Brahmdut said:
u can tele-altepa chochobo to a cave and escapa right in town less then 2 min
will edit for spelling later.. i don't feel like fixing it cant just tab and autotranslate it
yes not for everyone but faster then tele-dem

I usually use this method, I go THF/BLM, OP, Flee to closest QSQ zone, Escape, zone into tunnel, and escape again.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [117 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Karusan
By Odin.Karusan 2009-08-25 09:30:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump - Sandy owns Bastok.
 Odin.Roark
user: Roark
By Odin.Roark 2009-08-25 09:48:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Sandy owns Lastok currently. Next week Sandy will have Windy. There is a group of Sandy Smns doing burns in Giddeus this week to get it.

Trying to finish rank 10 Windy by Sunday morning so I can switch back and grab them both.
 Odin.Aramina
user: Darkmoose
By Odin.Aramina 2009-08-25 10:54:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Sweet! I knew about Sandy owning Gustaberg from Zooted, so I need to log on Darkmoose and get that OP this week, then snag Sarutabaruta the week after!

BTW, Congrats on your Tiger Panties, Roark!!!
 Odin.Karusan
By Odin.Karusan 2009-08-30 10:12:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump - Sandy owns Windy, Windy owns Sandy.