ToAU Content (Need Help W Assaults)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » ToAU Content (Need Help w Assaults)
ToAU Content (Need Help w Assaults)
 Carbuncle.Kembot
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Kemmer
By Carbuncle.Kembot 2011-11-13 07:52:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I know most people have moved on or are simply not interested in ToAU content anymore. I need some help completing assaults and getting Captain rank. I have like 75% of them done. I'm willing to help fill in assaults others still need as well, but I'm really not looking to repeat every assault for someone who's PSC or PFC.

If anyone is looking to fill in the last few assaults send me a /t or PM. I'd really appreciate the help.

Also looking to do Salvage and Einherjar if anyone is still doing this!
 Carbuncle.Funsam
user: funsam
By Carbuncle.Funsam 2011-11-17 02:15:22
Link | Quote | Reply

My assault wins & needs on my ffxiah profile just send me a /tell in game really want captain myself not many missing also. also interested in salvage.
 Carbuncle.Mmailman
user: Mmailman
By Carbuncle.Mmailman 2011-11-20 02:37:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I am also intrested in getting to Captain. I am at Sergeant, going for Sergeant Major.
 Carbuncle.Nezea
user: Nezea
By Carbuncle.Nezea 2011-11-20 04:30:26
Link | Quote | Reply

If you're interested, I've been running Einherjar every Monday and Thursday at 6pm EST or so. You're welcome to join us, but we'll be finishing up in about a month since it's for my mythic and I've just about got all the ampoules I need.

Also doing Salvage almost every day to farm alexandrite and I'm usually looking for a good DD to help out. The gear typically all rots so it would be mostly free for you to take, but naturally if you're also interested in the alexandrite that won't work out. It sort of sounds like you're starting to work on a mythic of your own.

Anyway, you could PM or /tell me if you want to make any arrangements.