Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Dagourmarche attestation NM
Dagourmarche attestation NM
 Carbuncle.Funsam
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: funsam
By Carbuncle.Funsam 2011-11-07 10:32:39
Link | Quote | Reply

does anyone on this server need to kill it for relic trial or need staff/polearm r/ex items & need to kill it send a /tell ingame.

after r/ex axe item myself, pretty much main thing stopping me moving to next stage.
 Carbuncle.Funsam
By Carbuncle.Funsam 2011-11-25 04:45:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Still no luck with this so putting a 2mil reward for ls to kill for the item for me. send me a /tell in game or on here if you can help
 Carbuncle.Urchin
user: cricket
By Carbuncle.Urchin 2011-12-03 04:41:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm also on carbuncle and also in need of axe attestation from this nm. If any LS is doing this I would also be willing to pay for their time.

Or if anyone has advice about the nm, jobs, strats whatever....
 Carbuncle.Funsam
By Carbuncle.Funsam 2011-12-07 11:39:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Thx to kicked ls for getting me axe attestation, can finally move to last stage on guttler now.
 Quetzalcoatl.Khrnos
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: khrnos
By Quetzalcoatl.Khrnos 2011-12-07 12:12:29
Link | Quote | Reply

We went and got this yesterday for a friend. 2 BST duo, really easy. Just stay out of it's AF range and you should be good, or you can even just take it since it's not really that strong as it only hit me for 700. Dipper has dark resist so it was hitting her 40 lol.
It's 2hr order goes like this: Call Wyvern > Charm > Astral FLow, if the wyvern isn't killed then it'll just be Charm > Astral Flow. For some reason never saw it summon the hound in the 3 fights we did. I just run in to hit a few times after Astral Flow for extra damage and run back out.
Used 3 Eta biscuits and friend used 2 dippers because something happened and he died lol. Pretty sure this can be soloed by bst using a few more healing items. The hardest part was getting the pop items and getting the right attestation to drop.

I don't know if either of you payed for it but yeah not worth 2 million, sorry didn't see the post until today ; ; but congrats anyhow.
 Bahamut.Zangada
Server: Bahamut
user: zangada
By Bahamut.Zangada 2011-12-07 12:38:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Urchin said: »
I'm also on carbuncle and also in need of axe attestation from this nm. If any LS is doing this I would also be willing to pay for their time.

Or if anyone has advice about the nm, jobs, strats whatever....

I did it with rdm/blm ,bst/dnc and thf/nin. Wasnt easy but doable. It never used 3 pets just avatar and wyrm, i couldnt keep the pets slept the entire fight so astral flow went off, didnt kill us. Biggest prob was the tp move hitting for 400ish and the thf got charmed both times. We won both and went 1/2, i died once on rdm.
 Carbuncle.Urchin
user: cricket
By Carbuncle.Urchin 2011-12-14 12:03:05
Link | Quote | Reply

we did it trio a couple times and then duo the next day, was very easy. Just can't solo it with all the pets.
 Bahamut.Zangada
Server: Bahamut
user: zangada
By Bahamut.Zangada 2011-12-14 12:08:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Whats jobs did u use?