Really Sir? REALLY?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Really sir? REALLY?
Really sir? REALLY?
 Titan.Azarasi
Server: Titan
Game: FFXI
user: azarashi
By Titan.Azarasi 2009-04-26 19:14:01
Link | Quote | Reply

SO I was bored one night and was going to run off for some fun logging adventure! But as I was about to leave I saw shouting for KSNM for cardians and you get a guaranteed ingot drop for 250k+, so I took that up, much better then getting some bloodwood at the moment.

So after a 1/2 hour we got out there, and spent another 1/2 hour failing at a flawed strategy (lol kill rdm last) and ended up dieing twice over, some three. After that we tried again with the usual kill rdm first, blm, then whm and won thus forth.

I was 5th to go, and after the 4th run it was already nearly 2 hours into this whole ordeal and it was getting late, and I got finals in the morning, it wasn't suppose to take this long, and it SHOULDN'T and others were leaving too so I said "Hey after my run I probably have to go" and while the warped to get reps for 2 people they said they would "grab another rdm" and I was like ok. Took them nearly another 1/2 hour to get the reps and return, and I remembering saying about TWO MORE TIMES I am going to go after I am done.

My turn went fine, and I open the chest after they all exited, normal thing and started loting my stuff after that. After I lotted I said "ok guys {thank you} I need to get some sleep" and a guy with the name of Yasume simply replied "....." and lotted my orchy ingot.

I paused and was like "lol can you mail that to me" he proceeded to laugh at me and said he would only give it to me if I stayed. So I argued with him for about 10 more minutes, and finally was like 'why am I arguing over this stupidity?' one party member /tell me saying "he will mail it to you don't worry" and I was like fine whatever I don't really care.

I am not really mad at the fact he took it, I mean technically I didn't lose anything, just 30 Kindred Seals, I am just mad I waste a bit over 3 hours for 15k of other loot. Thank you Yasume.

I figured at best he would hold it for a long time and mail it to me WAY later just to mess with me. But alas I check ffxiah and there it is, 2 orchy ingots sold.

*sad face* oh well not like I really had any plans to spend it anyways and I got 3 bloodwoods the other day within an hour, which is always nice.

I don't want you to consider this a 'call out' thread or like OMG WARNING DOUCHE ALERT. More like "lol wut?" for his logic of making me stay longer after I said 3+ times before it all, and holding a drop hostage. I wish I stayed and *** the party over by mpking them all. Still wouldn't have got it back but would have been fun.

TLDR; Guy stole my drop and lol
 Ifrit.Thunderz
Server: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-04-26 19:18:33
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

what a *** >.> next time ask for leader and boot his ***
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-26 19:22:49
Link | Quote | Reply

"WHEN ITS YOUR ORB GET LEAD!!!!!!"
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sterling
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2009-04-26 19:24:57
Link | Quote | Reply

What douchebaggery.
 Bahamut.Danagon
Server: Bahamut
user: Danagon
By Bahamut.Danagon 2009-04-26 19:26:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Thunderz said:
what a ***

this ^
 Titan.Azarasi
By Titan.Azarasi 2009-04-26 19:27:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:

Also if not that use the magic mysterious treasure pool to the person its suppose to go too.
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-26 19:31:56

If I ever go to Titan, i'll be sure to cast on their cardians and warp out.
 Titan.Azarasi
By Titan.Azarasi 2009-04-26 19:33:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
If I ever go to Titan, i'll be sure to cast on their cardians and warp out.

We noticed on the first run the more spells you cast on them the strong they get, I should have chainspelled and went to town on them.
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-26 19:35:49

Holy ***they didn't know that?

It's pretty common knowledge that in that KSNM any spells casted on them makes them go SSJ.

I remember we wiped one run simply cause someone miscasted and the last cardian had like +23590283523085 Evasion, Defense, Attack, etc.
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-04-26 20:23:51
Link | Quote | Reply

QM ftw?

Its there for a reason.
 Pandemonium.Aravol
Server: Pandemonium
user: aravol
By Pandemonium.Aravol 2009-04-27 11:36:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow, those are the kind of people who like to beat there trash to Barry Manilow.
Thats too bad he screwed u out of the drop. Poeple like that in my pty , i give the autoboot function. Too bad this game is infested with douchbags like that.
Selfish muther*&^&er.
But anyways, enjoy the multiple maintenance downtime days so far this month. FTL
 Midgardsormr.Tousou
Server: Midgardsormr
user:
By Midgardsormr.Tousou 2009-04-27 13:18:15

Korpg said:
QM ftw?

Its there for a reason.

^I'm surprised more people don't use it.

Quartermaster is how I guaranteed I'd get my Sirocco Kukri as well. (No way was I gonna camp Kreutzet for like 36 hours straight for some ***, who didn't even help, to get it!)

Good luck on future runs, though. Never forget the power of QM!
 Bahamut.Leonelf
Server: Bahamut
user: LeonPSP
By Bahamut.Leonelf 2009-04-27 13:26:06
Link | Quote | Reply

sucks for you ... =/
I always lead KSNM BSNM and always stay til the end and although sometimes people are like "Lawl we won't lot your stuff don't worry", i always change Quartermaster to the winner of {/random} and announce it loudly.
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
Server: Fairy
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2009-04-27 13:31:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I always lead my own KSNM30 and never QM(I only QM ISNM3k really). I just wait to lot/pass until all others have. Most of the time 1 or 2 ppl are after one of the weapon drops and if you QM there is no chance for them to get them unless the person you put QM on has it already.

I've never had anyone ninja lot anything, though I kick ppl that are afk (or faking) after a little bit just in case and re-invite when they return. I have seen a few ppl return right as I kick them (coincidence?) though.
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
Server: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-04-27 13:40:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said: