Buying Abyssea
 Phoenix.Deband
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Deband
By Phoenix.Deband 2011-10-26 13:53:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi,

I have a friend who bought the game just before the Ultimate version was released on Steam. He's now at the point of needing the Abyssea expansions. The problem is only Heroes seems available through POL. If he can find them through POL will they all cost £8? and if he was to buy the Steam version does it come with separate codes for each expansion? or at least separate codes for Abyssea?

Thankies ;)
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Server: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2011-10-26 14:02:19
Link | Quote | Reply

If you buy through Steam, it'll give 1 code that gives access to all 3 Abyssea add-ons.
 Bahamut.Krizz
Server: Bahamut
user: Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2011-10-26 14:16:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Deband said: »
Hi,

I have a friend who bought the game just before the Ultimate version was released on Steam. He's now at the point of needing the Abyssea expansions. The problem is only Heroes seems available through POL. If he can find them through POL will they all cost £8? and if he was to buy the Steam version does it come with separate codes for each expansion? or at least separate codes for Abyssea?

Thankies ;)
All of them are available on the SE account management.

But, yes, use one of the collections so you don't spend $30 instead of $20 or whatever it is.
By KothoftheHammer 2011-10-26 14:18:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought this topic, we could timeshare Abyssea

I am disappoint.
[+]
 Phoenix.Deband
By Phoenix.Deband 2011-10-26 14:30:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll sell you one week a year in my Abyssea for 10M. ok?
 Quetzalcoatl.Terribleone
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Terribleone 2011-10-26 14:58:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Keep an eye out on Amazon.com. I bought the Abyssea Edition for $15.99 and used the code for my mule.
 Phoenix.Deband
By Phoenix.Deband 2011-11-01 16:42:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Well he bought it from Steam. Now he's having problems registering it. First he can't register in POL now. He made a SE account thinking he would be able to register it through the website, but that's not working.

He emailed SE and was told by a rep that he should install the new version. Anyone gone through this lately? wanna post an idiots guide :)