Want to buy Adamantoise Egg
 Carbuncle.Murr
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Giigishoi
By Carbuncle.Murr 2011-10-11 16:00:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey everyone.

Ive been having a lot of trouble with this last blackbelt item, and would like to know if anyone doing 99KS or HQ anytime soon would like to sell it to me. willing to pay 5M for it.

/tell Murr or Exxu in game.
 Siren.Seiri
Server: Siren
user: seiri
By Siren.Seiri 2011-10-11 16:03:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Froze has one for sale in his bazaar on your server at 5m. Dunno if you already checked this out.

Either way gl and bump.
 Bismarck.Markas
Server: Bismarck
user: Markas83
By Bismarck.Markas 2011-10-11 16:16:01
Link | Quote | Reply

could just be my experience in helping others but it seems like everyone has trouble with this specific item for some reason.
 Siren.Seiri
By Siren.Seiri 2011-10-11 16:19:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Markas said: »
could just be my experience in helping others but it seems like everyone has trouble with this specific item for some reason.

Most people i've known tend to burn their seals on behemoth/wyrm orbs and leave the more irritating till last. Add to that the adamant is the only one that really needs a strategy anymore.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-10-11 16:21:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Turtle NQ pop is the cheapest on my server, dunno if its the same for you, but maybe you wanna buy it and try to get HQ pop and get some friends to kill it.
 Siren.Thoraeon
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2011-10-11 16:21:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Seiri said: »

Most people i've known tend to burn their seals on behemoth/wyrm orbs and leave the more irritating till last. Add to that the adamant is the only one that really needs a strategy anymore.
Strategy that I found has worked:

Get more BLM's. It works wonders.
 Carbuncle.Murr
Server: Carbuncle
user: Giigishoi
By Carbuncle.Murr 2011-10-11 16:33:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't have enough blackmage friends to use that strategy. It's why i'm using the just buy it one. :(
 Siren.Seiri
By Siren.Seiri 2011-10-11 16:40:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Thoraeon said: »
Siren.Seiri said: »

Strategy that I found has worked:

Get more BLM's. It works wonders.

Even with 6 blms, if they are retards it'll fail....and with the number of abys burned blms out there...............

But yes, more blms is useful
 Odin.Upbeat
Server: Odin
user: Upbeat
By Odin.Upbeat 2011-10-11 16:40:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I remember seeing a video of 1 90RDM/NIN + 2 90BLM/RDMs trio that KSNM, but the website it was posted on has gone down, or I would post a link. It's pretty much the exact same strat as a normal mana burn just need to use MP wisely, some MP meds, and pay attention.
 Siren.Seiri
By Siren.Seiri 2011-10-11 16:42:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Upbeat said: »
I remember seeing a video of 1 90RDM/NIN + 2 90BLM/RDMs trio that KSNM, but the website it was posted on has gone down, or I would post a link. It's pretty much the exact same strat as a normal mana burn just need to use MP wisely, some MP meds, and pay attention.

And nuke at the right times so not to trigger regen, but otherwise its fairly easy.