VoidWatcher, EU Linkshell Looking For Members !

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » VoidWatcher, EU linkshell looking for members !
VoidWatcher, EU linkshell looking for members !
 Carbuncle.Darkpsyko
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: darkpsyko
By Carbuncle.Darkpsyko 2011-10-03 17:19:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello !

One of the new endgame of FFXI is Voidwatch and many of the new gears, including emps 95 trials, come from this. So I decided to create a Voidwatch LS since my current LS only do it once a week at best.

I was thinking to do two or possibly three events a week, one during weeksday, and one during week-end day. Like the title says, events will be on EU time (gmt). Starting hours aren't decided yet.

I also want to introduce a point system. This wouldn't be about drops of course, but paying to choose which NM to do, so that I'm not the only one choosing NMs. This would also work for new people that could buy the access they're missing with points.

I am accepting everyone who has interests in voidwatch. You don't have to be a perfect player having awesome gears, but a player willing to make efforts and to be patient due to voidwatch drop rates.

I made a guildwork website http://voidwatcher.guildwork.com/, if you are interested in the linkshell, please feel free to go in the recruitment page. See you again :)
 Carbuncle.Demasas
Server: Carbuncle
user: dem2010
By Carbuncle.Demasas 2011-10-06 09:49:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi,

would you be starting from the beginning stage 1? wanted to start VW but everyone seems to be starting from either stage 2 or 3.
 Odin.Kataaro
Server: Odin
user: runelore
By Odin.Kataaro 2011-10-06 10:15:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi, I am interested in this and starting from the beginning ! :)