Forum » FFXI » General » problems logging in
problems logging in
 Garuda.Ruthless
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: ruthless
By Garuda.Ruthless 2009-04-16 21:56:01
Link | Quote | Reply

is anyone else having problems logging in atm? i select character i wish to log in on, screen stays blank for about 1 minute and then i get pol-3001 error. my character is in bastok mines atm.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-04-16 21:56:50
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=2480
 Garuda.Ruthless
By Garuda.Ruthless 2009-04-16 22:06:19
Link | Quote | Reply

i have purchased token but have not received it yet, and have not registered it.
 Asura.Amoena
Server: Asura
user: Amoena
By Asura.Amoena 2009-04-16 22:32:26
Link | Quote | Reply

omg! yes this is happening to me i can log on to my mules but not my main who just zoned in to ru aun gardens!

i get 3001, then when i fight with it to get back on to the login screen (having to do multiple retries) it still gives me the problem!!!

i called SE's tech support and the first guy i talked to was so rude i asked to speak to a supervisor or their equivalent.. he said it could be my ports so try that and call back (after a while of being on the phone w/ him)

so i opened my ports the ones from playonline's website and it still didn't work ( i even used a port checker to verify these were open ).

It was after 9 PM EST so support was closed, and when i tried calling a GM in game on my mule to just move my character thinking maybe that's the problem they said they wouldn't do it.

I called my ISP (time warner cable) to verify they aren't blocking ports and he said no they do not block any ports.

i have to wait until 12 noon tomorrow to get this issue resolved.. wasting hours of valuable playtime!!! i'm so mad i could scream!!!

(btw this is WITHOUT the security token, although i have purchased one but have not received it yet)
 Garuda.Ruthless
By Garuda.Ruthless 2009-04-16 22:57:38
Link | Quote | Reply

my isp is time warner cable also
 Siren.Enko
Server: Siren
user: enko
By Siren.Enko 2009-04-17 04:27:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Moral, go to an ISP for internet and a movie company for movies.