Ashworth University Anyone Familair?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Ashworth university anyone familair?
Ashworth university anyone familair?
 Kujata.Maidak
Server: Kujata
Game: FFXI
user: Maidak
By Kujata.Maidak 2009-04-16 07:12:26
Link | Quote | Reply

i was wondering if anyone here has taken this school program and actually got there high school diploma and if so is this a legitimate high school diploma ? i'm a little sceptical and i know its kinda wierd asking in a ffxi forums but. i already paid in full but i have a fishy feeling about this school and just want to get things clarified by someone who has actually finished this schooling
 Asura.Celene
Server: Asura
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-04-16 07:28:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Why didn't you ask that when you registered, lol?
If it's one of those silly private schools you see on TV or something, most other schools won't recognize it as anything and will just disregard it. That's how it is here, at least. A couple of our mainstream colleges offer HS diploma courses and they're fairly recognizable by other schools and/or the work force. It's just the private ones you have to watch out for. I attended an off-beat school myself to pick up a couple credits I did not take in HS but, it was directly linked to the Ontario Education Ministry, so that's how I knew it wasn't a fake or anything.
Probably doesn't help as I am not from the States but was worth a shot, anyways.
 Kujata.Maidak
Server: Kujata
user: Maidak
By Kujata.Maidak 2009-04-16 08:14:05
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah thanks another thing i was aiming for 2 was if someone has gotten there highschool diploma from there if they would be so kind to help me get mine cuz i'm horrible with schoolwork