Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Valefor » Ouch LS recruiting
Ouch LS recruiting
By Asriell 2011-08-03 04:10:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Ouch LS is currently looking for 10-12 people to add to our roster. We are an endgame linkshell for adults only. (18+ only need apply) We were formed in April with abyssea based activites as our dominant activity. (obviously) As such, we have mostly been a lowman activity shell with around 16-20 total members.

A couple of our players have gone on hiatus or quit the game permanently and we know endgame is shifting out of abyssea's lowman friendly activities. So we are looking to expand our numbers to accomodate new content that will be coming out that will most likely demand bigger alliances again.

We are looking for mature, easy going players (we seriously do not want drama, so don't bring it) who are skilled at their jobs and have at least a basic knowledge of the mechanics of the game. We would prefer players with a small mixture of job types that they would play during LS events (DD, support, healing) or people who genuinely want to play magery jobs. People with one job type are certainly welcome to apply, though.

Although we are preparing for outside abyssea content, we are still currently spending much of our time inside abyssea, getting people the gear they want and building empyrean weapons. For those interested, we have currently built 14 empyrean weapons with 5 of those to the 90 stage.

Our LS site is on guildwork and is www.ouch.guildwork.com Our leaders currently are myself (Asriell), Shishini, Brander and Grozny (currently on hiatus). Please feel free to look up our site and talk to any of us in game with any questions you may have!
 Bismarck.Veruna
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Veruna
By Bismarck.Veruna 2011-08-03 04:21:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Time zone?
 Valefor.Omerta
Server: Valefor
user: arouis
By Valefor.Omerta 2011-08-03 04:54:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Veruna said:
Time zone?
By Asriell 2011-08-03 04:58:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry, kind of an important detail that completely slipped my mind, there. We are a North American based shell. Our events start 8-9 EST and go from 3 hours to much later. On the weekends we sometimes start much earlier to get lots of progress on empyrean weapons. 3-4 EST is common on Sat/Sun.
By Drjones 2011-08-03 09:25:16
Link | Quote | Reply

That sounds like a pretty good fit for me. I'll probably have an application in later today.
By Brander 2011-08-04 11:37:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump
By Starkzz 2011-08-04 11:41:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
expand our numbers to accomodate new content that will be coming out

VW is already here, get to it son.
By Asriell 2011-08-05 18:23:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Starkzz said:
Quote:
expand our numbers to accomodate new content that will be coming out

VW is already here, get to it son.

We currently do VW one to two times a week. In it's current state Voidwatch isn't worth doing more than absyssea. It will be getting bigger, better and more worthwhile reward-wise though. Hence our preparation for the future. But you already new that, you just felt like trollin', son.

Still wanting good players, btw:) Got a couple, still want some more!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [40 days between previous and next post]
By Asriell 2011-09-14 07:34:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump. We are again in need of a few good players. On a side note, is it a common thing for people to apply to endgame shells and expect to be a package deal with 4-5+ of their friends? We don't have a problem with significant others applying and wanting to be in the same shell, but we do look at each application separately. So if you want to join a shell with a bunch of your friends and can't bear to play without them for 3-4 hours or so a night, we might not be able to get your whole posse in.

We also want to stress that we are looking for players with game mechanic knowledge. This extends to effort put into gearsets. Everyone need not have spellcast and have top-notch gear upon entering the shell, but we expect members to at least have sets and use them appropriately. We want to build a great, skilled, mature group for content through to 99. And for that we feel everyone should put in that minimum effort. I mention this because we have had a rash of people apply lately that use one size fits all sets on their jobs.

Thanks and I hope to hear from some good Valefor players in game:)
 Valefor.Wormy
Server: Valefor
user: nzjwormy
By Valefor.Wormy 2011-09-15 12:36:58
Link | Quote | Reply

well been awhile i put application on you guy's forum thought that you not recruit anyone becoz of the no reply ...

hit me up in game if you need more info other than those i put on forum

ask me in game