TheAbyss LS Recruiting Playtime 7:30 EST/9:30JP

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Quetzalcoatl » TheAbyss LS recruiting playtime 7:30 EST/9:30JP
TheAbyss LS recruiting playtime 7:30 EST/9:30JP
 Quetzalcoatl.Bamoine
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: amedeie
By Quetzalcoatl.Bamoine 2011-08-02 00:23:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Good day to all of you.

TheAbyss LS is recruiting currently for Endgame - mainly Abyssea. Our run times are 6:00pm IST/9:30pm JST/7:30 EST Monday-Friday.. Weekends are free for IRL or w/e you would want to do. We welcome all members JP/EU/NA/Asia.However, please note the run times. Our runs are usually 3 hrs or so..

We are looking for members, with multiple level 90 jobs.At this moment, all jobs are welcome to apply. Please note however, that you are expected to know how to play your job and should have leveled at least 1 job out of abyssea. Oldschool members preferred.

Please DO NOT apply if you :
1) Want to be on NIN and don't have Utsusemi !
2) Are on THF and think that Haste will reduce your JA timers !
3) If you are missing multiple spells on your main job. Please make sure you have those before applying..

LS membership will be kept low (about 8 -10) so that everyone gets a chance to obtain their +2s/items and empyreans.

Players will be evaluated for 1 week before being permanently accepted. You are expected to be in the shell if you are online and participate in LS events.

The primary objective of the LS would be getting empyreans/+2 items for members. You get 1 point for an hour of attendance and you use those points for bidding on the +2 items/Empyrean weapons to start with.Please note that the Empyrean fights are only for the last 2-3 stages involving the abyssea NMs.

We are a friendly LS and I have no favorites or IRL friends with whom I play. However please note that being a loot wh0re/being a drama king/queen/constant cribbing and whinging will not be tolerated..

A little bit of background about me. I was initially on Midgard as Amedeie. I've been playing for about 5 yrs now(took an year and a half break in between). MNK/NIN/WAR/SAM/THF 90 all max merited. Most of those jobs were leveled and gear obtained before Abyssea was released.

Please PM me with profile/jobs/preferred main job if you are interested and thanks for your time !

Edit: Removed Ninja listed twice..Not a Ninja edit though :P. Thanks for pointing out!!
 Bismarck.Ascrookshanks
Server: Bismarck
user: Lumos
By Bismarck.Ascrookshanks 2011-08-02 01:11:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Wish you were on Bismarck :D
By Tortuga1004 2011-08-02 01:24:39
Link | Quote | Reply

just pointing out you listed nin twice in your jobs lvled. Good luck^^
 Quetzalcoatl.Dova
user: dova
By Quetzalcoatl.Dova 2011-08-02 01:59:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Bamoine said:
LS membership will be kept low (about 8 -10) so that everyone gets a chance to obtain their +2s/items and empyreans.

Players will be evaluated for 1 week before being permanently accepted. You are expected to be in the shell if you are online and participate in LS events.

So you can only talk to 8-10 ppl in ls chat all day? even when not doing events? lol
 Quetzalcoatl.Bamoine
user: amedeie
By Quetzalcoatl.Bamoine 2011-08-02 02:06:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Dova said:
Quetzalcoatl.Bamoine said:

So you can only talk to 8-10 ppl in ls chat all day? even when not doing events? lol

I meant during LS events...not during the whole day...