New Gear + Noobs = Lolgear? [Post The Most Dum Estnew Gear+augments Gotten From The New Missions Here]

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » New gear + noobs = lolgear? [Post the most dum estnew gear+augments gotten from the new missions here]
New gear + noobs = lolgear? [Post the most dum estnew gear+augments gotten from the new missions here]
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
Server: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-04-13 11:43:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Mannix said:
Kalila said:
In defense from whm / nin... its meant as a way to have fun. I would not waste a 1 time only body on it but its a great way to waste time. If you were going for Mjollnir then maybe it would be acceptable, ugly body for melee though. And if i personally would gear for whm/nin it would be acc and attack instead of DA since I enjoy fighting more difficult mobs (VT - IT).

I personally geared mine for sam. It provided the most benefit for me.

I know people out there hear about a whm meleeing and laugh about it. I'd love to knock their skull in like every other non-believer I've fought :) White Mage is the healing class, but we can solo very well. Only thing different between us and a rdm is refresh, convert, and phalanx when it comes to staying alive. We have our limits but Mystic Boon opened the door a little wider for us. Not much due to our low attack / accuracy causing a low mp return. If you loved whm / nin so much to sacrifice the only body in the game that is this flexible then it would be worth it to that person, maybe not for the other 98% of the population.

explain <.<

Adding 10 Acc + 4stp/4sub could allow for a Sam that lacks Usu feet to achieve 6 hit build with a full haste build. Nuevo+Rajas+brutal+ecuphoria would give you the +11 you need while allowing you to wear turban/ace + dusk glove + fuma feet.

You would have to WS in hachiman feet over rutter sabs also.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-04-13 11:53:45
Link | Quote | Reply

This may be off topic....

But I think this ALSO has been said also..

"Just b/c gear doesn't make sense, doesn't mean you can't have fun with it."

Why do so many ppl have to pick on ppl , just b.c the gear doesn't follow suit...

Leave ppl alone, and let everyone have fun.. You can personally view them, and then make you own opinions.. Don't bash them here...

ugg.. why are ppl so cruel??

<shakes my head...I give up!!>
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-04-13 11:56:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Never really thought about a Whm body for campaign battle...
Hmmm...
But, the refresh is just too juicy to get rid of. Allows me to actually tank as Whm/Blm ><;
 Carbuncle.Sterling
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2009-04-13 12:05:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Kalila said:
In defense from whm / nin... its meant as a way to have fun. I would not waste a 1 time only body on it but its a great way to waste time.

One time only? Can't you drop the armor if you want a different choice and re-do the missions? Amirite?
 Fairy.Azulmagia
Server: Fairy
user: Azulmagia
By Fairy.Azulmagia 2009-04-13 12:05:26
Link | Quote | Reply

You can.
 Midgardsormr.Serbzook
Server: Midgardsormr
user: niktod
By Midgardsormr.Serbzook 2009-04-13 12:08:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Enmity +5 Enmity -5 is for real. a PLD camped in front of the mh in port bastok on midgar was displaying it all day yesterday.
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-13 12:12:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Serbzook said:
Enmity +5 Enmity -5 is for real. a PLD camped in front of the mh in port bastok on midgar was displaying it all day yesterday.

That's just special right there lol
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-04-13 12:16:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Brag ftw???? THe paladin camped in front of Mh...

I think so...
 Bismarck.Sixo
Server: Bismarck
user: sixo
By Bismarck.Sixo 2009-04-13 12:27:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I've seen a thf with +10 evasion and +crit hit rate. Seems kinda pointless to me
 Fairy.Ryogo
user: Ryogo
By Fairy.Ryogo 2009-04-13 12:30:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Frobeus said:
Mannix said:
Kalila said:
In defense from whm / nin... its meant as a way to have fun. I would not waste a 1 time only body on it but its a great way to waste time. If you were going for Mjollnir then maybe it would be acceptable, ugly body for melee though. And if i personally would gear for whm/nin it would be acc and attack instead of DA since I enjoy fighting more difficult mobs (VT - IT).

I personally geared mine for sam. It provided the most benefit for me.

I know people out there hear about a whm meleeing and laugh about it. I'd love to knock their skull in like every other non-believer I've fought :) White Mage is the healing class, but we can solo very well. Only thing different between us and a rdm is refresh, convert, and phalanx when it comes to staying alive. We have our limits but Mystic Boon opened the door a little wider for us. Not much due to our low attack / accuracy causing a low mp return. If you loved whm / nin so much to sacrifice the only body in the game that is this flexible then it would be worth it to that person, maybe not for the other 98% of the population.

explain <.<

Adding 10 Acc + 4stp/4sub could allow for a Sam that lacks Usu feet to achieve 6 hit build with a full haste build. Nuevo+Rajas+brutal+ecuphoria would give you the +11 you need while allowing you to wear turban/ace + dusk glove + fuma feet.

You would have to WS in hachiman feet over rutter sabs also.

If you're a Tarutaru M (like me ^-^), you can WS in Creek M Clomps and use Askar Korazin or Hachiman Domaru for WS body to keep 11 STP during WS.
 Valefor.Dooom
Server: Valefor
user: Dooom
By Valefor.Dooom 2009-04-13 12:54:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Wooooodum said:
There's a little icon next to my name warning you of the incoming sarcasm. It looks like this:

User submitted image

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooood for president!

Also, liking the new avatar.

On top, I saw a drk with +DA +crit yesterday. I thought that was sorta silly.
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-13 12:57:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Dooom said:
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooood for president!

Shouldn't it be P.M.? ^^