Forum » FFXI » Valefor » Looking for Abyssea Linkshell
Looking for Abyssea Linkshell
 Valefor.Leith
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Leith
By Valefor.Leith 2011-07-22 01:24:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok well, so much for those recruiting threads, leader kicked me because I didn't want to raid on WHM >.> cool right?

So yeah, looking for a new shell, I'm a dedicated member who just wants to have fun and get ***done. I like playing all of my jobs EXCEPT WHM -_- its a BACK UP/Last Resort job.

My character is fully merited, meaning all jobs, skills, and attributes. I already have my 80 Ukonvasara, just need Itzpapalotl to have a Ukon war at your disposal, if at all possible for me to get on emp list

As for days/times...pretty much anywhere between 8am-2am est is cool with me, any day fine as well, just not every single day non stop 2 free days a week and I'm a happy panda.

Edit: Also, considering moving servers if need be to be honest, a LOT of people on Valefor seem to screw people over from what I hear of friends and their shells

Let me know ^_^
 Shiva.Khimaira
Server: Shiva
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2011-07-22 01:45:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I might take out the part about getting it to 85 if I were you, some people might misniterpret that. Best of luck on your search!
 Bahamut.Serj
Server: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-07-22 01:51:10
Link | Quote | Reply

If you're considering server swapping, you're welcome to fill out an ap to my ls. Really in need of a nin, which you have, and war is always welcomed. You'd be added to our emp run a ways back, but we're lowman so it wouldn't take terribly long until your turn comes around.

http://totallyrandm.guildwork.com/ if you're interested.

Feel free to PM myself or Ceviilla with any questions you have.
 Valefor.Leith
By Valefor.Leith 2011-07-22 01:57:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Serj said:
If you're considering server swapping, you're welcome to fill out an ap to my ls. Really in need of a nin, which you have, and war is always welcomed. You'd be added to our emp run a ways back, but we're lowman so it wouldn't take terribly long until your turn comes around.

Honestly sounds pretty promising, though I'd prefer to WAR most often, I can do NIN when needed ^_^ I'll think it over if nothing comes along, thanks for the response :D
 Bismarck.Faelar
Server: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-07-22 15:25:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Leith said:
Edit: Also, considering moving servers if need be to be honest, a LOT of people on Valefor seem to screw people over from what I hear of friends and their shells Let me know ^_^

Honestly you're going to find that on every server. This game can be very cutthroat ^^;
 Valefor.Angeluzun
user: Angeluzun
By Valefor.Angeluzun 2011-07-22 15:25:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Aww... my very constructive criticism on that other thread didn't make it before the lock down :(

Long story short: Don't advertise yourself as a WHM if you a) dont enjoy it and/or b) suck at it.

Its best for everyone. Also, server hopping makes you look guilty even if your not.
 Valefor.Leith
By Valefor.Leith 2011-07-22 15:32:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Uptempo said:
I was going to reply to you in the other thread but it got locked whilst i was typing it out anyways if i was you i'd level a whm mule which should really take no more than a week, then go and cleave up pop sets and finish your 85 weapon first.

Then apply to some linkshellls i'd honestly think people may not want to let a new guy in to finish his 85 ukon incase you bail on them once its done. (Not saying you will just giving my reason why it would be quicker and easier to level the mule and do it on your own)
Honestly I completely agree, I know if I was a linkshell leader I would feel pretty edgy about letting someone with an 80 emp in. I'm certainly gonna try to get the 85 done on my own time but if it doesn't work out too well, meh guess I'll start over in a new shell at the bottom of the list :P better than nothing eh?
 Valefor.Leith
By Valefor.Leith 2011-07-22 15:33:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Angeluzun said:
Aww... my very constructive criticism on that other thread didn't make it before the lock down :(

Long story short: Don't advertise yourself as a WHM if you a) dont enjoy it and/or b) suck at it.

Its best for everyone. Also, server hopping makes you look guilty even if your not.
Precisely why I put "EXCEPT WHM" in this thread lol, honestly going to delevel the job so it doesnt happen again
 Shiva.Johneblaze
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Johneblaze 2011-07-22 19:22:47
Link | Quote | Reply

just de-level it :P your words not mine
By volkom 2011-07-23 14:33:11
Link | Quote | Reply

this crap still going on lol?
and valefor is a fantastic server you just make crappy relationships caused from your own problems
 Bismarck.Angeleus
Server: Bismarck
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2011-07-23 14:58:14
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said:
valefor is a fantastic server

Nope.

Bismarck is. :P
By volkom 2011-07-23 15:18:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Angeleus said:
volkom said:
valefor is a fantastic server

Nope.

Bismarck is. :P
i heard asura isn't tho
 Valefor.Omerta
user: arouis
By Valefor.Omerta 2011-07-23 15:25:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Serj said:

I Played with these guys, and id have been in their shell if it wasnt for the time deifferances. VERY good players, know their ***, and they get it done good. If you can plat in their timescales, i wouldnt think twice about joining them.