Valefor WHMs wanted
First Page 2 3
 Bismarck.Faelar
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-07-21 20:17:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Migrate your shell to Bismarck and myself and 1 other will WHM for you!
By esdain 2011-07-21 20:37:12
Link | Quote | Reply

How large is the shell? 30 people in an abyssea shell doesn't seem to work as well as 6~8 from what I've seen.
 Lakshmi.Greggles
Server: Lakshmi
user: Greggles
By Lakshmi.Greggles 2011-07-21 21:02:44
Link | Quote | Reply

esdain said:
How large is the shell? 30 people in an abyssea shell doesn't seem to work as well as 6~8 from what I've seen.

Having a big shell can be nice if you're smart about it. Having multiple groups of 3-4 can make things go much faster.
[+]
 Fenrir.Niniann
Server: Fenrir
user: Ninian
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-07-21 21:05:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Your "can't play for three days you get penalized" policy is a bit harsh. Sometimes people are busy for a small amount of time, or sick, or whatever. :x It's not like Abyssea's even hard enough to warrant that. Maybe something like "if you miss three days without prior warning your priority gets bumped down for a day"... or something.

Just trying to help you, that policy is going to drive potentially good people away from your cause. :x
[+]
 Odin.Syna
Server: Odin
user: Syna
By Odin.Syna 2011-07-22 00:59:01
Link | Quote | Reply

ya Leith man or u can come to Odin server with me and i b ya LS's
*** ^^
 Valefor.Leith
Server: Valefor
user: Leith
By Valefor.Leith 2011-07-22 01:18:19
Link | Quote | Reply

duuuude syna wassup man, lol this thread is pointless now, Leader kicked me because he wanted me to come whm and i said no >.>
 Valefor.Cyx
user: Cyxx
By Valefor.Cyx 2011-07-22 01:27:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Leith said:
duuuude syna wassup man, lol this thread is pointless now, Leader kicked me because he wanted me to come whm and i said no >.>

Haha. Pretty fkn shady shell if you're trying to go outa your way to get members and help out and the leader kicks you for not showing up on a job once. Was there previous problems? If not what ls was it so I know to stay far away.
 Valefor.Leith
By Valefor.Leith 2011-07-22 01:28:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Cyx said:
Valefor.Leith said:

Haha. Pretty fkn shady shell if you're trying to go outa your way to get members and help out and the leader kicks you for not showing up on a job once. Was there previous problems? If not what ls was it so I know to stay far away.
Nah there wasn't previous problems, tonight I just told him my blood pressure was out of whack and didn't feel like WHMing, and poof, got the boot. It was Teamenvyus, leader Overlordopacus
 Valefor.Cyx
By Valefor.Cyx 2011-07-22 01:29:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, if that was the only reason it's prolly for the best they kicked you. Stuff like that shows how lacking the leadership is which means the shell will most likely fail anyways. If you ever wana kick it I run around with Up and the gang and do random stuff. You're welcome to tag along if you're ever bored.
 Valefor.Leith
By Valefor.Leith 2011-07-22 01:31:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Cyx said:
Yeah, if that was the only reason it's prolly for the best they kicked you. Stuff like that shows how lacking the leadership is which means the shell will most likely fail anyways. If you ever wana kick it I run around with Up and the gang and do random stuff. You're welcome to tag along if you're ever bored.
Sounds good. I just wanna get my damn 85 Ukon done ~_~ hard part about joining a new shell w/ 80 emp is they all think ill get 85 and bounce
 Valefor.Cyx
By Valefor.Cyx 2011-07-22 01:35:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been shouting and I got Kannagi done much faster than anticipated. With lvl 85 Ukon you can fight Itz so you can easily get a shout group as he drops many +2 items. Just takes a steady head to deal with people not listening to you haha. Plus I've noticed, with how easy abyssea is, that not having a linkshell gives you a lot of free time to do what you want to do. I enjoy not having a ligit ls after 6 years of grinding to gear other people haha.
 Valefor.Leith
By Valefor.Leith 2011-07-22 01:58:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Cyx said:
I've been shouting and I got Kannagi done much faster than anticipated. With lvl 85 Ukon you can fight Itz so you can easily get a shout group as he drops many +2 items. Just takes a steady head to deal with people not listening to you haha. Plus I've noticed, with how easy abyssea is, that not having a linkshell gives you a lot of free time to do what you want to do. I enjoy not having a ligit ls after 6 years of grinding to gear other people haha.
Yeah I know, I'm just not sure that I can deal with shout groups, any time I tried that with Glavoid, the members were just hardcore fail.
 Shiva.Msthief
Server: Shiva
user: Msthief
By Shiva.Msthief 2011-07-22 03:38:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm surprised, from the way I hear people talk I'd think everyone already had a pocket whm.
 Valefor.Omerta
user: arouis
By Valefor.Omerta 2011-07-22 04:38:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Not being funny, but if your ls leader wants you to come a job, you should come that job, if your ill, log off.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-07-22 04:45:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Get over yourself, there have been plenty of times where I've been sick and had nothing better to do but play FFXI, but wouldn't trust myself to main-heal anything.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-07-22 05:07:01
Link | Quote | Reply

The name "Overlordopacus" doesn't sound particularly friendly.
[+]
 Valefor.Kissmekillme
By Valefor.Kissmekillme 2011-07-22 07:12:21
Link | Quote | Reply

:) Bad player, Who cares, cry less... If I remember right you got kicked for logging off after being asked to come whm. Like What 2-3days after the ls Finished ur lv80. Hadn't even been in the shell for a month so I guess bad call on the leader ur bashing to trust some scrub like you. Why would you ppl believe this kid when he comes here to cry and find a shoulder to cry on?
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-07-22 07:59:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Why would you ask a bad player to be your healer?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Leith
By Valefor.Leith 2011-07-22 12:50:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Valefor.Kissmekillme said:
:) Bad player, Who cares, cry less... If I remember right you got kicked for logging off after being asked to come whm. Like What 2-3days after the ls Finished ur lv80. Hadn't even been in the shell for a month so I guess bad call on the leader ur bashing to trust some scrub like you. Why would you ppl believe this kid when he comes here to cry and find a shoulder to cry on?
You insult the guy repeatedly for having high blood pressure and refusing to come play whm? You must have more of a basis than that to call him a scrub or a bad player and don't tell me the fact he posted on this site is your only other reason.

So far you just sound angry and please don't ignore my points just to exclaim, "You're not on Valefor." because they still stand regardless
Thank you, at least someone gets it. I told them from the start, my WHM is a back up last resort job, I know for a fact I suck at it, and I don't like playing it. I let myself get too worked up, screwing with my blood pressure, and to avoid a potential health issue, I logged off. Big deal. First raid I missed without prior notification to the leader the entire time I had been in the shell. I don't know what I did to you kiss, but you've had a beef with me ever since I joined the shell, so I can't help but think you must be some form of elitist.
By volkom 2011-07-22 12:53:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Leith said:
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
You insult the guy repeatedly for having high blood pressure and refusing to come play whm? You must have more of a basis than that to call him a scrub or a bad player and don't tell me the fact he posted on this site is your only other reason.

So far you just sound angry and please don't ignore my points just to exclaim, "You're not on Valefor." because they still stand regardless
Thank you, at least someone gets it. I told them from the start, my WHM is a back up last resort job, I know for a fact I suck at it, and I don't like playing it. I let myself get too worked up, screwing with my blood pressure, and to avoid a potential health issue, I logged off. Big deal. First raid I missed without prior notification to the leader the entire time I had been in the shell. I don't know what I did to you kiss, but you've had a beef with me ever since I joined the shell, so I can't help but think you must be some form of elitist.
if you get that worked up over a game, should find a new hobby
 Valefor.Leith
By Valefor.Leith 2011-07-22 12:56:41
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said:
Valefor.Leith said:
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:

Well I always say, if a game stops being fun or feels like work, theres no real point in playing is there? The fact of the matter being I told the leader I'm a bad WHM. He tells me to come WHM anyway. I put on a bad performance, and sure enough, I get called a bad player for it hmmmm
By volkom 2011-07-22 12:58:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Leith said:
volkom said:
Valefor.Leith said:
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:

Well I always say, if a game stops being fun or feels like work, theres no real point in playing is there? The fact of the matter being I told the leader I'm a bad WHM. He tells me to come WHM anyway. I put on a bad performance, and sure enough, I get called a bad player for it hmmmm
well then become a better whm? and how does things go bad for just healing someone? all you really do is spam like 2 spells unless the mob is hitting other people then its the tank/dd's fault
 Valefor.Leith
By Valefor.Leith 2011-07-22 13:01:36
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said:
Valefor.Leith said:
volkom said:
Valefor.Leith said:
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:

well then become a better whm? and how does things go bad for just healing someone? all you really do is spam like 2 spells unless the mob is hitting other people then its the tank/dd's fault
I dislike WHM, I only leveled it so I could take it to seal runs, since I can handle normal NMs and don't have other proc jobs, as for things going bad, apparently my reaction time for curing isnt fast enough or i forget a certain buff (the times I was WHM our main focus was Glavoid) so more oft than not, people were getting one shotted and it was my fault, because our nins didnt use migawari(lol)
First Page 2 3