Blowing off some steam
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-04-11 22:14:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I hate Unstable Cluster -.-

And I hate noobs DRKs who stun at the start of the fight and complain that they get too much hate to DD properly.

especially when the said DRK was only supposed to stun during Self-Destruct only, because of the NMs building up resistance to stun....then call me a noob cause I can't cure, buff, and debuff with 8 people in the party fast enough....

I hate people -.-
 Fairy.Raikan
Server: Fairy
user: Squitt
By Fairy.Raikan 2009-04-11 22:15:48
Link | Quote | Reply

/comfort motion
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-11 22:16:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Hate em all but you, me and everyone is stuck with them.
 Ifrit.Thunderz
Server: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-04-11 22:16:30
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
I hate Unstable Cluster -.-

And I hate noobs DRKs who stun at the start of the fight and complain that they get too much hate to DD properly.

especially when the said DRK was only supposed to stun during Self-Destruct only, because of the NMs building up resistance to stun....then call me a noob cause I can't cure, buff, and debuff with 8 people in the party fast enough....

I hate people -.-

thats when you ask your blm friend to d2 him :P

and lol at him when soboro drops xD
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-04-11 22:20:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I was going to level SAM after I get my Soboro...

Wasted like 300k on pop items and various ***just to have a chance to get it....so far

I think I'm going to level WHM now -.-
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-04-11 22:20:22
Link | Quote | Reply

:/ No worries, Korp! They won't all be so bad!
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-04-11 23:07:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I went 1/16 on Soboro. And it was sooooo worth the effort. It's my second favorite weapon that I've ever used. (First being E Bow) Good luck in the future though!
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-11 23:09:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Enternius said:
I went 1/16 on Soboro. And it was sooooo worth the effort. It's my second favorite weapon that I've ever used. (First being E Bow) Good luck in the future though!

Is that from people out lotting you or no drops?
cause 16 sounds like a lot...
 Ramuh.Kiriyu
Server: Ramuh
user: kiriyu
By Ramuh.Kiriyu 2009-04-11 23:13:30
Link | Quote | Reply

/HUG!
 Remora.Despain
Server: Remora
user: Parhelia
By Remora.Despain 2009-04-11 23:19:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Was this a pick up party? If it was, this ***happens all the time :/

Should be thankful it was an NM like Unstable Cluster, and not Hakutaku or something who's pop item is actually worth some gil.
 Fairy.Azulmagia
Server: Fairy
user: Azulmagia
By Fairy.Azulmagia 2009-04-11 23:23:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Despain said:
Should be thankful it was an NM like Unstable Cluster, and not Hakutaku or something who's pop item is actually worth some gil.

Korpg said:

Wasted like 300k on pop items and various ***just to have a chance to get it....so far

Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-04-11 23:45:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Well , Korpg man... Its all good brutha... /cheer...

I have the pop item and IDK why i have it, b.c I'll prolly nvr use soboro... I use my hagun!!!

Soboro..hmm swift belt...<---- Grrr that thing haunts me to death, even till this day...< F me.. You can have this!>

I've saved a good hard earned penny, and Im farming for most of my blk mage spells so that I can lvl my 21 whm to 37, so I can get a good jump in on my 17 Blk.

Trust me, Once my Blk gets 75.. Ohh there's gonna be a lot of hurtin goin on in Caitsith.... Trust me... LOL, I'll start fires... I'll burn down villages... If I'm goin this far.... Nuke or Flare... Muhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 Valefor.Ghuda
Server: Valefor
user: Ghuda
By Valefor.Ghuda 2009-04-12 02:20:25
Link | Quote | Reply

As a loldrk i love stun, its always such a nice feeling when you stun a mob just before he is about to hand the tanks (or any other players) arsehole to them for breakfast cos the healer just doesnt hea.... or maybe im just in crap parties.

/ponders
 Asura.Bodhisattvah
By Asura.Bodhisattvah 2009-04-12 02:41:29
Link | Quote | Reply

There's stunning to stop an ability, spell, or something else that would royally screw your tank, party, or alliance over...

And then there's stunning because oh hey look, stun is up. A lot of drks don't understand that stun generates more enmity than what you'd think a short, quick spell like that would normally do. I'd rather it be reserved for when it's needed than something exploding and killing everybody because some idiot drk was just casting it whenever.

The worst is when one of them decides to PULL with it, then complain about hate. As a tank, I've let a few drks get pummeled down to 0 HP because they just plain couldn't wait to pull off that Last Resort > Souleater > WS until after Cover was back up because I had to Cover their *** the fight before due to them pulling the same crap.

I hate my own job sometimes. As annoying as the "lol[job]" stigma is, some people just bring it upon themselves.
 Ramuh.Konoko
Server: Ramuh
user: lnick
By Ramuh.Konoko 2009-04-12 02:48:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Azulmagia said:
Despain said:

Korpg said:

I don't understand how the pop item for the cluster can be so much. I usually see them going for around 5000g in my server in random bazaars.
 Carbuncle.Magistrella
Server: Carbuncle
user: Majora
By Carbuncle.Magistrella 2009-04-12 06:22:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Bodhisattvah said:
There's stunning to stop an ability, spell, or something else that would royally screw your tank, party, or alliance over...

And then there's stunning because oh hey look, stun is up. A lot of drks don't understand that stun generates more enmity than what you'd think a short, quick spell like that would normally do. I'd rather it be reserved for when it's needed than something exploding and killing everybody because some idiot drk was just casting it whenever.

The worst is when one of them decides to PULL with it, then complain about hate. As a tank, I've let a few drks get pummeled down to 0 HP because they just plain couldn't wait to pull off that Last Resort > Souleater > WS until after Cover was back up because I had to Cover their *** the fight before due to them pulling the same crap.

I hate my own job sometimes. As annoying as the "lol[job]" stigma is, some people just bring it upon themselves.

For the stun - i think its the same base enimity as flash, drk<->pld lvl 37 spell, correct me if not.

to the second - o m g may i second that? o.o"

@Korpg *comfort* - this ***happens all the time... random ppl most of the time suck *comforts again* *hands out a Macadamia cookie* :3
 Pandemonium.Subtle
Server: Pandemonium
user: Parhelia
By Pandemonium.Subtle 2009-04-12 20:17:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Konoko said:
Azulmagia said:
Despain said:

Korpg said:

I don't understand how the pop item for the cluster can be so much. I usually see them going for around 5000g in my server in random bazaars.

I don't understand why you'd buy a pop for an NM which can drop off the mobs around the ??? after at least every 2-3 kills, and they're easy to kill. :/
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-04-12 20:26:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Subtle said:
Konoko said:
Azulmagia said:
Despain said:

Korpg said:

I don't understand why you'd buy a pop for an NM which can drop off the mobs around the ??? after at least every 2-3 kills, and they're easy to kill. :/

Ok, let me rephrase that.

I spent 300k total on capped gears (cause my gears at 75 go down too much, I rather buy new gears) pop item (10k x2 different items, so yeah, not that much) and RR items (before /WHM got RR) so yeah, 300k on this one sword is too much imo.
 Sylph.Decimus
Server: Sylph
user: Octavius
By Sylph.Decimus 2009-04-12 20:41:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I hate when stupid people *** ***up for people that know what they're doing but I'd much rather take on the task of getting a Soboro over a Mercurial Kris any day.
 Asura.Ktjrn
user:
By Asura.Ktjrn 2009-04-12 21:24:59

I hate when I tell ppl in my party not to cast magic b/c a mob or ele is nearby... and they cast the ***anyway... -.-

ya.. major douchebag.

clean out ya ears.. rub the crust from ya eyes.. pay damn attention and dont cast... *sigh*

there's my nice vent for the day :)
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-04-12 22:17:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I hate it when people do stupid ***they're not supposed to do, then blame others for their own stupidity.
 Asura.Ktjrn
user:
By Asura.Ktjrn 2009-04-12 23:08:34

Kungfuhustle said:
I hate it when people do stupid ***they're not supposed to do, then blame others for their own stupidity.

lol i hate when ppl pull a mob when we've already told them that we have a mob... then when we all wipe, that person lies and said it wasnt him/her, it was aggro rofl .

i'm like wait up u f'er... i saw the chat, your *** pulled that mob.

get outta here! *swift kick in the ****
 Diabolos.Aphy
Server: Diabolos
user:
By Diabolos.Aphy 2009-04-13 00:31:21

I sorry that happened D: If I was on ur server id help u get another ^^ Stupid ppl with their stupid stupidity.
 Remora.Kindle
Server: Remora
user: Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-04-13 02:04:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Blowing off steam ftw!