users online
Forum » FFXI » General » new missions
new missions
 Lakshmi.Septroth
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Septroth 2009-04-11 09:37:11
Link | Quote | Reply

any plans on giving points for the 3 new add on content packs the final mission for the 1st one atliest is hard.
 Kujata.Bladerah
Server: Kujata
By Kujata.Bladerah 2009-04-11 10:09:58
Link | Quote | Reply

hope they wlll, i beat it all yesterday lol
 Garuda.Antipika
Server: Garuda
user: Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-04-12 00:00:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Hard ? You must be kidding lol :x That add-on was crap difficulty wise :/

Hardest part was killing beastmen for first quest because everyone was camping them lol.
 Caitsith.Surreal
Server: Caitsith
user: Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2009-04-12 00:03:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm still on the part with the goblins...SE failed at that part ; ; 60 people in zone is fail!
 Garuda.Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-04-12 00:05:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Surreal said:
I'm still on the part with the goblins...SE failed at that part ; ; 60 people in zone is fail!

Yeah and all of this for a NM you kill with a single nuke :< Nothing is difficult in this add on :s Kinda sad to see FF XI becoming like WoW. Fast food MMO, you complete everything in a couple of hours.
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-12 00:10:32
Link | Quote | Reply

This is how SE scams us of another 10$ =P
make us pay 10$ for a short story you can finish in one day instead of 20$ for a whole expansion.
 Asura.Blkninja
Server: Asura
user: Blkninja
By Asura.Blkninja 2009-04-12 00:13:19
Link | Quote | Reply

True dat
 Garuda.Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-04-12 00:13:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Well we paid $10 for the body, like most of players. I'd like to see how many players would have done this if no reward at the end.
 Fairy.Ryogo
Server: Fairy
user: Ryogo
By Fairy.Ryogo 2009-04-12 00:18:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm let down
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-12 00:21:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Antipika said:
Well we paid $10 for the body, like most of players. I'd like to see how many players would have done this if no reward at the end.

Very few, if not close to none...at least, I know I wouldn't have, and pretty much no one else I know in game gave two shits outside of the 3 new bodies. I still have sooooo much other ***I haven't done yet anyways, let alone ACP ***lol
 Fairy.Azulmagia
user: Azulmagia
By Fairy.Azulmagia 2009-04-12 00:32:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Antipika said:
Surreal said:

Yeah and all of this for a NM you kill with a single nuke :< Nothing is difficult in this add on :s Kinda sad to see FF XI becoming like WoW. Fast food MMO, you complete everything in a couple of hours.

I'm still working on CoP.
 Garuda.Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-04-12 00:33:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Well no need to rush, took me ~6PM>8PM to complete first farming quest, then 10PM>3AM to do the rest (2 different party with some downtime). Now if you wait a couple of weeks, got a full party, can complete this in <4 hours. Even CS aren't long. Only the walk is.

Azulmagia said:

CoP is way harder tho (and despite the successive nerf). Most of player remember about a "WTF moment" they had in CoP, a tight victory etc... Will hardly happen for ACP, beside last fight maybe, if done with wrong setup.
 Ifrit.Thunderz
Server: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-04-12 00:39:13
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Antipika said:
Well no need to rush, took me ~6PM>8PM to complete first farming quest, then 10PM>3AM to do the rest (2 different party with some downtime). Now if you wait a couple of weeks, got a full party, can complete this in <4 hours. Even CS aren't long. Only the walk is.

Azulmagia said:

CoP is way harder tho (and despite the successive nerf). Most of player remember about a "WTF moment" they had in CoP, a tight victory etc... Will hardly happen for ACP, beside last fight maybe, if done with wrong setup.

Whats with the last fight O.o. No vid on youtube yet.

So its all Range attack? and a PLD tank o.o

my bro can go with:
PLD or SMN
RDM
SAM/RNG <== me

prolly grab a whm buddy and the rest should be RNG? what other job can I settle with
 Garuda.Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-04-12 00:46:17
Link | Quote | Reply

All ranged makes it easier yeah. I won 1/1 with PLD/SMNx2/RDM/COR/BLM.

PLD keep hate, both SMN deals (Garuda), RDM main heal PLD and refresh everyone, COR refresh, MDB roll and backup heal, BLM keeps dots up, stun AGA III and defeat adds with a small tier III spell.

AGA III spells aren't potent, I missed few stun (while midcast on nuking add or while on cooldown), damage were low (<350). Boss AoE ain't potent also, our RDM got hit twice, it's not deadly. As long as everyone is full HP at all time and stoneskin up, no issue.
 Ifrit.Thunderz
Server: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-04-12 01:19:46
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Antipika said:
All ranged makes it easier yeah. I won 1/1 with PLD/SMNx2/RDM/COR/BLM.

PLD keep hate, both SMN deals (Garuda), RDM main heal PLD and refresh everyone, COR refresh, MDB roll and backup heal, BLM keeps dots up, stun AGA III and defeat adds with a small tier III spell.

AGA III spells aren't potent, I missed few stun (while midcast on nuking add or while on cooldown), damage were low (<350). Boss AoE ain't potent also, our RDM got hit twice, it's not deadly. As long as everyone is full HP at all time and stoneskin up, no issue.

sweet thanks =o