Security Token = Buhbye Dual Boxing?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Security Token = buhbye dual boxing?
Security Token = buhbye dual boxing?
 Gilgamesh.Phalon
Server: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: patience
By Gilgamesh.Phalon 2009-04-08 05:46:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I have the account info of a long time friend and vica versa. I'm not worried about him every going postal on me so security isnt an issue.

We both want the token for the the new satchel more then anything from this.

Is POL going to auto-login from the token only? I know if you press the button it will give you the password.

Our we going to have to enter a new password every time now? I know a software security dongle when I see one and this is all that is. This might also screw with windower's as well, until they can come up with a virtual dongle.

I might hold off on purchasing this and wait till the dust clears.

I was kinda wishing that ID's can be linked to multiple dongles. But thats kinda counter productive now isnt it.

EDIT: My bad I was thinking it had some kind off USB on the end of it with a cap. So this is just a random password generator.

SO we will have to manually enter in a new password every time we enter now with a window of 30 seconds?
 Remora.Mitsurughy
Server: Remora
user: EnricO
By Remora.Mitsurughy 2009-04-08 06:03:49
Link | Quote | Reply

you can choose not to use "one time passwrd"
 Asura.Icon
Server: Asura
user: ic0n67
By Asura.Icon 2009-04-08 06:49:52
Link | Quote | Reply

** 1 **
Logging in to the Square Enix Account Management System and Linking Your PlayOnline ID

Linking your PlayOnline ID to your Square Enix account will enable you to enjoy various services such as the Square Enix security token.

*A maximum of ten PlayOnline IDs can be linked to a single Square Enix account.
*Once a PlayOnline ID has been linked to a Square Enix account, it can never be unlinked.

** 2 **

Q What do I have to do to obtain a Mog Satchel?
A Each of your characters can obtain a Mog Satchel by registering a Square Enix security token to the Square Enix account your PlayOnline IDs are linked to.