Who Has Been Able To Acess The; The Square Enix Security Token Purchase Page?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Who has been able to acess the; The Square Enix Security Token Purchase Page?
Who has been able to acess the; The Square Enix Security Token Purchase Page?
 Fairy.Kerfuffle
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Kerfuffle
By Fairy.Kerfuffle 2009-04-07 10:19:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah so canadians are screwd right now for it. Least the way it was working for me we are. Instead of Zip codes which are all numbers we have Postal codes that are numbers and letters. In the purchase area where it has you filling out the sending info it won't let you enter letters in the postal code area. So I can't order it lol. Frigin SE
 Sylph.Megumii
Server: Sylph
user: Megumii
By Sylph.Megumii 2009-04-07 10:37:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Kerfuffle said:
Yeah so canadians are screwd right now for it. Least the way it was working for me we are. Instead of Zip codes which are all numbers we have Postal codes that are numbers and letters. In the purchase area where it has you filling out the sending info it won't let you enter letters in the postal code area. So I can't order it lol. Frigin SE

That's weird, it's letting us UK people put in postcodes :<
 Fairy.Kerfuffle
By Fairy.Kerfuffle 2009-04-07 10:44:40
Link | Quote | Reply

lol damn you. Well I've tryed 3 times now and it will only let me enter numbers for postal code
 Odin.Ladyrikku
Server: Odin
user: LadyRikku
By Odin.Ladyrikku 2009-04-07 10:49:41
Link | Quote | Reply

No luck over here as well. I think it is time for me to move ot Ethoipia since SE delivers there instead of Singapore :'(
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2009-04-07 11:04:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Same as Megumii,I had no problem entering a UK postcode which also has letters. Seems like someone needs to contact them from Canada and tell them their form is broken!
 Fairy.Kerfuffle
By Fairy.Kerfuffle 2009-04-07 11:05:47
Link | Quote | Reply

talked to a few others in Canada that have same prob. Thankfully they just fixed it though woo lol
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-07 11:14:56
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Managed to get in after a few clicks. However, does anyone know where I have to go to create a SE account? ._.
 Odin.Ladyrikku
By Odin.Ladyrikku 2009-04-07 11:17:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
Managed to get in after a few clicks. However, does anyone know where I have to go to create a SE account? ._.

https://secure.square-enix.com/accou...n?cont=account
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-07 11:19:53

Thank you! I wasn't sure if I could create a SE account from within playonline menus or not. I appreciate the link.
 Ifrit.Jamesglogan
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Jamesglogan 2009-04-07 11:38:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Can anyone say MAINTENANCE:

https://secure.square-enix.com/accou...n?cont=account
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-07 11:39:22

https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/Login?cont=account
 Bahamut.Cyr
Server: Bahamut
user: Cyr
By Bahamut.Cyr 2009-04-07 11:45:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Got it second try ;x
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-07 11:56:43

So now that I've purchased it, should I continue to link my SE account with my POL account even though it's gonna take a few days for my token to be shipped here? I don't wanna link them and suddenly be unable to log in to play only to find out the token is required for login after a link.
 Ramuh.Bekisa
Server: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Bekisa 2009-04-07 11:59:43
Link | Quote | Reply

For those of you who cannot send it to your 'real' address. You can use this service: http://www.shipitapo.com/home.php

I used it while I was living overseas, in England, South Africa and Iraq (yes I'm in the military) and they would ship anything to you as long as it meets US postal guidelines.

You register for the account, give them your actual address to ship stuff to. They give you a post office box (sorta) where you have your mail shipped to and when they receive mail for you, they charge your account (credit card on file) and ship it to you actual home address.

Yes it is says "APO address", which are for the military but it will work with any post address. You will just get charged more for shipping to say, Zimbabwe or Singapore.
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-07 12:03:23

That's pretty nifty. So that way people who live in places SE won't ship to have an outside source of secondary shipping to receive one. Very cool~
 Ifrit.Jamesglogan
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Jamesglogan 2009-04-07 12:41:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you, signed up.
 Unicorn.Tinysalmon
Server: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Tinysalmon 2009-04-07 20:19:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Since they don ship to Singapore, I'll assume they don ship to Indonesia too

LMAO
South East Asia

Damn Damn Damn

Maybe they'll sell the token via shops in the future instead of just from POL
One can only pray...

/comfort Ladyrikku
we are in the same boat
 Odin.Ladyrikku
By Odin.Ladyrikku 2009-04-07 20:36:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Tinysalmon said:
Since they don ship to Singapore, I'll assume they don ship to Indonesia too

LMAO
South East Asia

Damn Damn Damn

Maybe they'll sell the token via shops in the future instead of just from POL
One can only pray...

/comfort Ladyrikku
we are in the same boat

Yeah kinda sucks they dont sent to anywhere in the SEA region like Malaysia / Singapore / Ph / Indo .....

/sulk.
 Unicorn.Tinysalmon
By Unicorn.Tinysalmon 2009-04-07 21:22:12
Link | Quote | Reply

But Aussie is considered as South East Asia as well now. Aussie gets the token? but not us? lol
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-07 21:23:30

Bekisa said:
For those of you who cannot send it to your 'real' address. You can use this service: http://www.shipitapo.com/home.php

I used it while I was living overseas, in England, South Africa and Iraq (yes I'm in the military) and they would ship anything to you as long as it meets US postal guidelines.

You register for the account, give them your actual address to ship stuff to. They give you a post office box (sorta) where you have your mail shipped to and when they receive mail for you, they charge your account (credit card on file) and ship it to you actual home address.

Yes it is says "APO address", which are for the military but it will work with any post address. You will just get charged more for shipping to say, Zimbabwe or Singapore.

I know it'll cost extra but have you tried this service this guy mentioned? Would it work for you guys?
 Unicorn.Tinysalmon
By Unicorn.Tinysalmon 2009-04-07 21:26:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
Bekisa said:

I know it'll cost extra but have you tried this service this guy mentioned? Would it work for you guys?

I checked the website, but all i see is that they are offering service to send to APO or AFO addresses. Still trying to find if they can ship to non APO/AFO addresses. Will let people know ^^
 Pandemonium.Luignata
Server: Pandemonium
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2009-04-07 21:42:44

1/1
 Pandemonium.Orden
Server: Pandemonium
user: Orden
By Pandemonium.Orden 2009-04-08 08:24:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Tinysalmon said:
Artemicion said:
Bekisa said:

I checked the website, but all i see is that they are offering service to send to APO or AFO addresses. Still trying to find if they can ship to non APO/AFO addresses. Will let people know ^^

lolwut?
 Sylph.Jetu
Server: Sylph
user: Jetu
By Sylph.Jetu 2009-04-08 08:36:26
Link | Quote | Reply

i logeed on in the morning & got the token no prolem, but then again when i get up in the morning most of the US is still at work & the europeans are headed to bed