LFG Assault Missions Party.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » LFG Assault Missions party.
LFG Assault Missions party.
 Ramuh.Arciel
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Spira
By Ramuh.Arciel 2011-06-01 14:40:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi,

Arciel here, new Bahamut resident, formerly of Ramuh, and before that Spira of Ragnarok.

I am looking for people who are interested in clearing all Assault missions with me.. something of a static pretty much, or just people who want to get specific missions done.

My reason for doing all Assaults is to get my reclears for mythic weapon, and its kinda difficult to find people to do it cos no one really cares about Assault anymore. Also, theres a minimum requirement of 3 people.

BUT, if you're looking to get your Captain rank, or wanna rank up or are doing Assault reclears like me... I'd like for you to join me.

So.. even if you only wanna get like a handful of missions done, I hope you'll leave a message here, or find me in-game (Arciel).

Thanks.
[+]
 Bahamut.Weasel
Server: Bahamut
user: Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2011-06-01 15:10:56
Link | Quote | Reply

For a long time, I've had a hard time finding people for any assaults past the fourth rank. I'd totally join you but my play schedule is a little too inconsistent to static. What times are you normally on?
 Bahamut.Serj
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-06-01 15:20:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm possibly interested. Just need to do the quest and I'll be LC.
 Bahamut.Zorander
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2011-06-01 15:23:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know aboot a static..but if you need another for a clear hit me up. It's been ages since I've done anything assault related.
 Bahamut.Ecodin
By Bahamut.Ecodin 2011-06-01 15:26:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I would love to join for this, been 2nd lieutenant for far too long. Just let me know when you would like to do these runs, as long as it does not conflict with LS event I am in.
By Spira 2011-06-01 15:38:59
Link | Quote | Reply

well, i actually live close to JP time, so i'm typically online between 7am - 3pm EST, and less commonly from 2-7am lol.

I'd rather not a static but rather I'm looking for people to do Assault that actually want to..

So i'm thinking the best way to for me to go about this is to send a message to each of you whenever I'm gonna do a run and see who can come along, thereafter deciding which mission to do that all or most of us can benefit from.

Most if not all of the assaults can be done with 3 now, so its really just gathering people thats the main issue i think
 Bahamut.Kyawind
user: kyahaha
By Bahamut.Kyawind 2011-06-01 18:57:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Am I kool to join ya?
 Bahamut.Fistandantilus
By Bahamut.Fistandantilus 2011-06-01 19:12:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I am very interested as long as we're going 1-50.
 Bahamut.Kyawind
By Bahamut.Kyawind 2011-06-01 19:55:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Yo arc talk to me tonight when I get home from work I got 6 assaults marked down that can be done on our spare time low man'd
 Bahamut.Kujah
By Bahamut.Kujah 2011-06-01 19:55:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd be very interested in joining, usually on most days. am GMT time, send me a tell in game
 Bahamut.Arciel
By Bahamut.Arciel 2011-06-02 08:57:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Cool.. i'll take note of all your names and send you guys tells whenever I'm about to do a run or two.
 Bahamut.Kyawind
By Bahamut.Kyawind 2011-06-02 20:48:52
Link | Quote | Reply

more like im tracking u down everytime im doing a assault arc u slacker...
 Bahamut.Kyawind
By Bahamut.Kyawind 2011-06-02 21:09:07
Link | Quote | Reply

yo arc wana try for multiple assaults tonight??? got a list on my hand going up to 12 total~ wana shorten that down before i divise stuff for next list of assaults~
 Bahamut.Phelence
user: Spainmail
By Bahamut.Phelence 2011-06-03 08:29:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm very interested in doing any and all assaults, so hit me up if you do any I can participate in (I'm superior private atm).
 Bahamut.Dannyl
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2011-06-03 14:59:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I want in!!!! I'm pacific time zone.
 Bahamut.Arciel
By Bahamut.Arciel 2011-06-09 06:23:14
Link | Quote | Reply

ok so i've actually run a few times and I realize that most of you actually aren't on when I do it. Oh well, timezone differences..

I don't think its possible to do all 1-50 by now, since we've done quite a few, but for anyone looking for higher rank clears or just assault points I'll still be able to grab you if you happen to be online...
 Bahamut.Kyawind
By Bahamut.Kyawind 2011-06-09 20:57:04
Link | Quote | Reply

probly best if u actually set a time frame range from when to when so people know coz i think its abit hard to see where u go.... i mean still reading over ur thread 50 million times i cant seem to find where u stated what time ur on anyways... or maybe im just skimming through too fast