Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Walk of Echoes » Coins Of Birth
Coins Of Birth
 Bahamut.Rocha
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: aaron3126
By Bahamut.Rocha 2011-06-01 03:05:22
Link | Quote | Reply

i want to start getting birth coins for my dagger but i dont really understand where they exactly drop in WoE atm i'm duoing as thf + rdm can someone please tell me wich flux i can duo ?
 Quetzalcoatl.Absolutezero
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Absolutezero 2011-06-01 03:39:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Flux 1 or 3 are your best bet for duoing. Kill the smaller mobs, not the bosses. The drop rate is pretty terrible though. You'd be better off trying to get a group of 5 or 6 and going for the win in flux 2.
 Lakshmi.Dobbykk
Server: Lakshmi
user: Dobbykk
By Lakshmi.Dobbykk 2011-06-03 15:08:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Level BST or SMN spam Flux 05. My server doesn't even do 02 anymore even during JP time. Apparently they made the Cytokenis AoE or something, unsure as to why they stopped doing 02 a few months ago.
 Asura.Arthuruss
Server: Asura
user: PAD13772
By Asura.Arthuruss 2011-06-26 16:02:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I soloed my coins in about 50-60 hours of game play.
I was doing flux 3 and flux 1 when flux 3 wasn't available.
 Bismarck.Crushedinchaos
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Crushedinchaos 2011-07-19 18:57:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Arthuruss said:
I soloed my coins in about 50-60 hours of game play.
I was doing flux 3 and flux 1 when flux 3 wasn't available.
Late, but what job did you solo these on?
 Carbuncle.Lolserj
Server: Carbuncle
user: Andras
By Carbuncle.Lolserj 2011-07-19 19:09:14
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah 1 and 3 are the way to go

best way to do it is to honestly switch between the 2 while waiting for them to become available again

and a better way to get coins is to get like 2 or 3 more people and do the slimes
 Bahamut.Bojack
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2011-07-19 19:22:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea 1 and 3 definitely the way to go for solo. 2 is great if you have a competent sac puller and 3-4 people killing the big slimes...I prefer DNC/NIN and NIN/DNC on this one. If you can get another person or 2 with the sac puller they could also kill the 4 little slimes when they sac for more coins. Conflux 5 with 5 people (a mix of 5 SMN and BST) also works great, everyone will get a chest as long as no leeches jump in and I find the Pouch drop rate in final chest is pretty high.
 Bismarck.Nevill
Server: Bismarck
user: Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2011-07-19 19:26:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Bojack said:
Yea 1 and 3 definitely the way to go for solo. 2 is great if you have a competent sac puller and 3-4 people killing the big slimes...I prefer DNC/NIN and NIN/DNC on this one. If you can get another person or 2 with the sac puller they could also kill the 4 little slimes when they sac for more coins. Conflux 5 with 5 people (a mix of 5 SMN and BST) also works great, everyone will get a chest as long as no leeches jump in and I find the Pouch drop rate in final chest is pretty high.

How good are drop rates as nin/dnc in 1 and 3?
 Bahamut.Bojack
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2011-07-19 21:40:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Nevill said:
Bahamut.Bojack said:

Drop rates solo as any job in any of them is pretty horrid.
 Asura.Arthuruss
Server: Asura
user: PAD13772
By Asura.Arthuruss 2011-07-26 05:12:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I soloed mines on DNC/NIN and it was really good survivability.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-07-26 12:03:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Nevill said:
Bahamut.Bojack said:

approx 4%

aka goddamned terrible
 Carbuncle.Lolserj
user: Andras
By Carbuncle.Lolserj 2011-07-26 12:15:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Bismarck.Nevill said:
Bahamut.Bojack said:

approx 4%

aka goddamned terrible

its only terrible if you have TH
By esdain 2011-07-26 12:19:05
Link | Quote | Reply

----====System Message====---- Treasure Hider is working as intended.
 Ragnarok.Neonracer
Server: Ragnarok
user: Neonracer
By Ragnarok.Neonracer 2011-07-26 13:25:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Do Remember that if you go in with a group, that more ppl, better chance that leechers will go in to foil your plans.

Just saying.