Game: FFXI
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2011-05-11 21:03:21
Link | Quote | Reply

lol ok
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [2887 days between previous and next post]
By lhova 2019-04-06 16:40:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Does this add in still work? Created a folder in the windower4 addon folder but when I try to load it it says it doesn’t exist. Saved the file under allseeingeye_lua.lua under folder name allseeingeye.
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-04-06 17:10:00
Link | Quote | Reply

of course it still works

I don't know why you have it as _lua.lua though
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [1214 days between previous and next post]
By llAKs0nll 2022-08-02 08:13:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Which Addon do we actually use exactly? There’s like 50 different versions on GitHub…….
 Bahamut.Ayasha
Server: Bahamut
user: Ayasha
By Bahamut.Ayasha 2022-08-02 14:43:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Gonna be honest here... if you have to ask how to use this addon, you probably shouldn't be using this addon.
[+]
By Starbucks 2022-08-02 14:48:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Using ASE is like taking ecstacy
By GwenStacy 2022-08-02 15:10:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I've made every single one of my mythics using it, thanks ASE!
[+]
By llAKs0nll 2022-08-02 15:48:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Starbucks said: »
Using ASE is like taking ecstacy
Yeah. That’s the issue. Numerous versions by countless links on GitHub from totally different sources all claiming they all providing Allseeingeye. I want the REAL version. Not the one you download & have immediate issues w/
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-08-02 15:51:48
Link | Quote | Reply

It's basically certain they're all the same. They just pull it and repost it on everyones github.
[+]
By llAKs0nll 2022-08-02 15:53:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ayasha said: »
Gonna be honest here... if you have to ask how to use this addon, you probably shouldn't be using this addon.
https://github.com/Brayconn/AllSeeingEye
Is it Brayconn…….
https://github.com/idibidiart/AllSeeingEye
Is it idibidiart……….
https://github.com/ProjectTako/ffxi-addons/blob/master/allseeingeye/windower/allseeingeye.lua
Is it Tako……..
Asura.Eiryl said: »
It's basically certain they're all the same. They just pull it and repost it on everyones github.
Thank You
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-08-02 15:55:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Version 1.0 from tako is "the one"

Those other 2 are weird just from a cursory glance.

When you're looking for stuff go with names you know. Icydeath, or Sammeh have a lot of them pulled together.
[+]
By llAKs0nll 2022-08-02 15:57:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Version 1.0 from tako is "the one"

Those other 2 are weird just from a cursory glance.
The list just keeps going too…. I could had kept going but figured posting 3 links was enough. Thx again man.
 Asura.Bippin
user: Gunit
By Asura.Bippin 2022-08-02 15:59:38
Link | Quote | Reply

You thought a Chrome Extension might have been an addon for FFXI?

Out of the three you posted not sure how you don't know which is the right one...
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Server: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2022-08-02 16:50:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Snprphnx
Server: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2022-08-02 16:51:24
Link | Quote | Reply

To bad ASE can't ID the bad coffer in Mars/Venus fights
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
Server: Siren
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2022-08-03 09:21:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bippin said: »
You thought a Chrome Extension might have been an addon for FFXI?

Out of the three you posted not sure how you don't know which is the right one...
Thats just the start of the endless list on Github. I never actually checked any of them seeing way too many options available. Much easier to ask a simple question than sort through all of that mess wouldnt ya say but thx for the input there Boss
By Rips 2022-08-03 11:51:34
Link | Quote | Reply

If there’s any addon that shouldn’t be available to masses, it’s this one. Incredibly broken and game changing.

Sometimes I think it’s crazy how far we’ve come. I remember the purists getting mad that there was an addon that showed the parties TP.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-08-03 11:53:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Meh it really doesn't do anything but allow you to skip assaults.

And spam a pop macro for KB to interrupt a *** moron using a thf knife and autoattacking KB for a half hour with 6 accounts

Largely harmless
 Asura.Bippin
By Asura.Bippin 2022-08-03 11:53:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Akson said: »
Thats just the start of the endless list on Github
Pro tip when you google something for FFXI add FFXI to the search.
[+]
By llAKs0nll 2022-08-03 12:39:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Akson said: »
Thats just the start of the endless list on Github
Pro tip when you google something for FFXI add FFXI to the search.
You're way too Pro to be bothered w/ answering simple questions on a website created just for that purpose. Understood.
 Asura.Bippin
By Asura.Bippin 2022-08-03 12:44:13
Link | Quote | Reply

llAKs0nll said: »
You're way too Pro to be bothered w/ answering simple questions on a website created just for that purpose. Understood.
Someone answered your question...
Then I just offered a tip for future things you may need to find. Not sure what you on about but okay.
By llAKs0nll 2022-08-03 12:45:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Then I just offered a tip for future things you may need to find. Not sure what you on about but okay.
Not exactly. You abjected to myself asking the question in the 1st place then further solidified your Pro Status after the fact. I gotcha.
 Asura.Disclai
user: Disclai
By Asura.Disclai 2022-08-03 12:59:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Not exactly. You abjected to asking the question in the 1st place then further solidified your Pro Status after the fact. I gotcha.

Please tell me you're trolling.

You asked an incredibly lazy question, taking several hours to get a response, when the answer was literally right before your eyes if you had bothered to so much as click a couple links and employ the bare minimum of deductive reasoning.

Now you're railing against perceived elitism (over the innocuous phrase "pro tip") because someone gave you a very valid pointer -- one that's so simple that it should never have had to be pointed out in the first place, but for your apparent laziness.
[+]
By llAKs0nll 2022-08-03 13:01:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Disclai said: »
Not exactly. You abjected to asking the question in the 1st place then further solidified your Pro Status after the fact. I gotcha.

Please tell me you're trolling.

You asked an incredibly lazy question, taking several hours to get a response, when the answer was literally right before your eyes if you had bothered to so much as click a couple links and employ the bare minimum of deductive reasoning.

Now you're railing against perceived elitism (over the innocuous phrase "pro tip") because someone gave you a very valid pointer -- one that's so simple that it should never have had to be pointed out in the first place, but for your apparent laziness.
The page to Project Tako has no Download & rather just 15 letters of text while the vast majority if not 100% of everything else we download is vastly more complicated written into countless paragraphs of text. Apparently you need to copy the text & convert such into lua format then create a folder as if using Anchor. It didn’t look like the right source tbh. So searched GitHub & found countless other pages labeled as Allseeingeye.

I might had been lazy but that’s no excuse for such behavior.
Simple Questions should garnish Simple Answers. Not Pro Tips. Let alone the comment prior to his own which was the same sorta Pro Tip attitude.

Yet I’m “trolling” for asking a simple Question on a website dedicated towards such. That’s very Pro indeed.