How Has Your Server Changed?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Odin » How has your server changed?
How has your server changed?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-24 20:36:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Likeaboss said:
Seems like every question posted starts on one topic and ends another completely unrelated.

Welcome to posting on forums.
 Asura.Poupee
Server: Asura
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2009-12-24 20:38:34
Link | Quote | Reply

LESS PEOPLE! I been gone 1-2 months and everyone is gone! WTH D: No fun In white gate anymore :( And no more muffins in the shouts.
 Odin.Eirwen
Server: Odin
user: dhkite
By Odin.Eirwen 2010-01-18 08:53:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Poupee said:
LESS PEOPLE! I been gone 1-2 months and everyone is gone! WTH D: No fun In white gate anymore :( And no more muffins in the shouts.
SRSLY True Strike! Though I filter shouts out... used to have fun come at random. Now we make fun. Starter areas are usually filled with about 5 players, of which a few are leveling a lowlevel job of theirs. The dunes often has one or two (in)complete parties. Qufim is crowded with people soloing/duoing/roaming their jobs to somewhere in the 30s, airships are hardly used.

At least the RMT are either invisible or gone.
 Phoenix.Mikumaru
Server: Phoenix
user: Mikumaru
By Phoenix.Mikumaru 2010-01-18 09:08:53
Link | Quote | Reply

in a few weeks i'll have been off Odin 1 year . Before i left tho there was almost no RMT visble to the naked eye . As stated by other posters , before i left a few friends left the server to play with RL friends unable to get on Odin . Thats why i left too . When odin was closed off the amount of RMT in sky and the fishing bots slowly dwindled to near inivisble levels . Sky RMTs stop trying to jack Gods and Kirin resorting to acquiring thier own pops and selling the drops to those willing to pay but would occasionlly try and jack NMs for those pop items . Even a year , or 2 years ago even the Dynamis/Limbus problem was high and seemed to get worse each passing month . Lower Level camp areas were deserted save few Solo/small PTs . when Sync came out it raised the population slightly . High Lv camps were always crowded . Ppl EXP 75s in just about any and every area with VT to 75 , somehting almost unheard of on my new Server . When i left it was almost impossible to get a camp @ Greater Colibri or Imps . Same @ mamool Ja staging . It will intersting to see what happens as far as server populations and closed servers go when 14 comes out .
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2010-01-18 09:32:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Eirwen said:
Asura.Poupee said:
SRSLY True Strike! Though I filter shouts out... used to have fun come at random. Now we make fun. Starter areas are usually filled with about 5 players, of which a few are leveling a lowlevel job of theirs. The dunes often has one or two (in)complete parties. Qufim is crowded with people soloing/duoing/roaming their jobs to somewhere in the 30s, airships are hardly used. At least the RMT are either invisible or gone.
Sounds like my server as well. GL finding a party that is pre-merit...unless it's synced to Qufim with like three PLs. Or you leech a SMN burn. RMTs are still around, but less troublesome, I guess. Otherwise, how would they be able to send all those *** tells if they had no gil to sell? xD

Also...what the hell is an airship...?