Anyone Thinking Of A New Account?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » Anyone thinking of a new account?
Anyone thinking of a new account?
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-04-27 17:24:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
ugh, I want this too I didn't know you could do the gold pass for one. It's the only WS (red!! WS besides GS&Scythe) my NIN is missing now that I got Hakke Hachimaki for Sunburst.

How long does the other account need to stay active to get the item?

That's kinda what i'm wondering cause I could either do that and gold pass my account to my other account, or help someone else out ... but i'd rather get the rewards :p
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2011-04-27 17:33:32
Link | Quote | Reply

oh I found it: 40 days after creation Choose from a Guide Beret, Mandragora Beret, or 1 item from Item List (A)

Gold Pass

Detailed List

incoming HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE question, damn so would that be 1 month or 2 in terms of $s for this stupid pitch fork?

intimate billing knowledge person go!
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-04-27 17:38:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
oh I found it: 40 days after creation Choose from a Guide Beret, Mandragora Beret, or 1 item from Item List (A)

Gold Pass

Detailed List

incoming HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE question, damn so would that be 1 month or 2 in terms of $s for this stupid pitch fork?

intimate billing knowledge person go!

I Think you can get it after the 40 days since it says something from list A, which has the pitchfork in it.
 Titan.Radatz
Server: Titan
user: Radatz
By Titan.Radatz 2011-04-27 17:47:54
Link | Quote | Reply

im planning on making 5 more accounts so i can have people to party with and congratulate me on stuff in the linkshel, and run abyssea NMs with and events and and and....

/RADATZ
[+]
 Phoenix.Kirana
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-04-27 17:53:12
Link | Quote | Reply

@OP I think part of the reason people are rating you down is that you are asking someone to give you something, and you are giving nothing in return. I'm sure everyone wants an event polearm so they can proc red on a variety of jobs, but no one should expect it to just be given to them.
[+]
 Leviathan.Erang
user: Erang
By Leviathan.Erang 2011-04-27 17:54:01
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah, definitely something offshore.
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2011-04-27 19:40:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
ugh, I want this too I didn't know you could do the gold pass for one. It's the only WS (red!! WS besides GS&Scythe) my NIN is missing now that I got Hakke Hachimaki for Sunburst.

Umm just out of curiosity. Would I need the head piece and merits? or just the head piece, got it the other day when Usurper denied me my pants ;;

Once you have access to sunburst on nin that puts you at what 11/13 of red procs? Counting red polearm etc.
 Bismarck.Kyaaadaa
Server: Bismarck
user: Kyaaadaa
By Bismarck.Kyaaadaa 2011-04-27 19:57:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Antonioklaus said:
If anyone is thinking of making a new account (not a mule) or has a friend that wants to make an account, let me know please. I'd like to Gold pass someone so that I can get the Halloween Polearm reward so that I don't have to wait until October to get it. Thanks.
Make a second account with free trial, gold pass it, get your fork, and delete new account? never tried it, sounds legit
 Asura.Macone
Server: Asura
user: Macten
By Asura.Macone 2011-04-27 20:27:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Does this require a whole new account creation? Or could I purchase another content ID on one the the alt accounts I already have and use a gold pass on it?
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2011-04-28 10:22:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draugo said:
Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:

Umm just out of curiosity. Would I need the head piece and merits? or just the head piece, got it the other day when Usurper denied me my pants ;;

Once you have access to sunburst on nin that puts you at what 11/13 of red procs? Counting red polearm etc.

Need to use 7 merits currently with /WAR @ 45. This will slightly change with the next update, when we are /49 you'll only need 1 merit on staff to use Sunburst (with the headband)
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2011-04-28 13:07:02
Link | Quote | Reply

99 has no end in sight currently, 95 will come out in August if I read that little blurb correctly.