Would You Return Gil From Overbidded Item?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Would you return Gil from overbidded Item?
Would you return Gil from overbidded Item?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Phoenix.Eoa
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Eoa
By Phoenix.Eoa 2009-07-13 21:35:05
Link | Quote | Reply

User submitted image
Supposed to be on a penitent's rope way back in the day... never saw the person I bought that from online, ever.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Kukukues
Server: Ragnarok
user: kukukues
By Ragnarok.Kukukues 2009-07-13 21:41:32
Link | Quote | Reply

of course sending gil back to people who over bid, is pretty noble i have returned gil on a few occassions myself, but twice i have not received gil back and here the names oboro(i paid for a kunwu ore 200k when it was 80k) and coldbault(i bid a mil gil on demon slayer thinking it was a devil slayer) both a$$hole$ i'm pretty sure if it happens to them they be crying right away, but if you happen to be in ragnarok slap em for me
[+]
 Bismarck.Jinchuuriki
Server: Bismarck
user: Solbadguy
By Bismarck.Jinchuuriki 2009-07-13 22:57:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes I would return ALL of the gil.. I dont care if i'm low on gil and what not.. People make mistakes.. it ALWAYS happens

People are real shady in this game.. another reason why I'm so tempt to just quit.
[+]
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Server: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2009-07-13 23:30:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Nobility died in this game

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Don't expect any gil back after you over bid. I wouldn't and you shouldn't either

To the point, if your not in my ls or a close friend of mine

your not getting your gil back /end
[+]
 Caitsith.Ryder
Server: Caitsith
user: ryder75
By Caitsith.Ryder 2009-07-13 23:36:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Eoa said:
User submitted image
Supposed to be on a penitent's rope way back in the day... never saw the person I bought that from online, ever.

Holy ***, that sux lol
[+]
 Odin.Ahligieri
Server: Odin
user: jaeganja
By Odin.Ahligieri 2009-07-13 23:37:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd return it. I'm not a douche.
[+]
 Ifrit.Cesarl
Server: Ifrit
user: cesarl
By Ifrit.Cesarl 2009-07-14 00:04:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Ahligieri said:
I'd return it. I'm not a ***.

There.
[+]
 Kujata.Malicfayt
Server: Kujata
user: Malicfayt
By Kujata.Malicfayt 2009-07-14 15:48:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I would return it because when gods final judgement comes upon us HE WILL SMILE UPON ME MUTHA ***
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-14 16:39:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Cesarl said:
Ahligieri said:
I'd return it. I'm not a ***.

There.

what does being a "***" have to do with returning gil?
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-07-14 16:43:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Because homosexuals are evil and steal from people.
 Cerberus.Nieko
Server: Cerberus
user: Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-07-14 16:47:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Eoa said:
User submitted image

omfg that's epic fail.
 Cerberus.Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-07-14 16:49:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Thunderz said:

To the point, if your not in my ls or a close friend of mine

your not getting your gil back /end

QFT
[+]
 Caitsith.Neonracer
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-07-14 16:53:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Kungfuhustle said:
no, I don't think anyone screws me over.

You're right, it would have been a mistake to overbid, but people make them. So why would I wanna be your safety net by refunding the difference?

The only "if" I have is if the bidder is part of my tight group of friends.

edit: gotta learn from your mistakes

Hustle.. let me give you good tip and you 'll be thanking me after I tell you this. You have read all of this thread, so what have you learned, beside stating your own opinion about how everyone here in their opinion thinks that returning the money would indeed be the most honest thing to do.

IDK what to tell you, I mean your entitled to your opinion but when 7 pages of threads and umpteen many of ppl say they'd return the money.. to me the cards are stacked in our favour, and well I guess the final word is if there is a server reduction( result of ppl leaving to go to FFXIV, and SE recduces the # of servers)and somehow, somewhere we end up meeting each other, and if there is ever a situation like this where its you and me,...well..

.. at the end of the day you have to follow your own moral standings in life, and if yo u follow those standing, dude, thats bad karma.. and I guess thats your path. Put out bad Karma, You get bad Karma..

I know I put out good, So I good returned...
[+]
 Pandemonium.Silvaria
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Silvaria 2009-07-14 16:56:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, I believe in the Golden Rule. I'd want someone to give it back to me, so of course I would do it for someone else. Unless they were rude about it, in which case I would tell them that they'd have gotten it back if they'd been nice.
[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-07-14 16:56:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Sure it may be the 'nice thing to do', but it doesn't make it 'wrong' if you don't. It was the person's mistake. He/she confirmed it, twice, and paid the price.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-14 16:58:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Neonracer said:
Kungfuhustle said:

You're right, it would have been a mistake to overbid, but people make them. So why would I wanna be your safety net by refunding the difference?

Hustle.. let me give you good tip and you 'll be thanking me after I tell you this. You have read all of this thread, so what have you learned, beside stating your own opinion about how everyone here in their opinion thinks that returning the money would indeed be the most honest thing to do.

IDK what to tell you, I mean your entitled to your opinion but when 7 pages of threads and umpteen many of ppl say they'd return the money.. to me the cards are stacked in our favour, and well I guess the final word is if there is a server reduction( result of ppl leaving to go to FFXIV, and SE recduces the # of servers)and somehow, somewhere we end up meeting each other, and if there is ever a situation like this where its you and me,...well..

.. at the end of the day you have to follow your own moral standings in life, and if yo u follow those standing, dude, thats bad karma.. and I guess thats your path. Put out bad Karma, You get bad Karma..

well, for those of us who actually did bad things irl, not returning overbid gil is the least of those bad things, it doesn't even fit in the same group. As for the homo thing, whatever helps you sleep at night friend.

so yeah, here's a pat on your back for that pointless speech about whatever the *** it was you were talking about. Now go to the nearest juvenile delinquent center in your area and give another speech, since you're good at it.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-07-14 17:07:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Kungfuhustle said:
Neonracer said:
Kungfuhustle said:

well, for those of us who actually did bad things irl, not returning overbid gil is the least of those bad things, it doesn't even fit in the same group. As for the homo thing, whatever helps you sleep at night friend.

so yeah, here's a pat on your back for that pointless speech about whatever the *** it was you were talking about. Now go to the nearest juvenile delinquent center in your area and give another speech, since you're good at it.

There we go with the never toend name calling, Do yourself a favour, homo..., before you go all out with the blazing gun of glory, and say how much of a juvenilistlic im such a awesome *** because Iact like a dink, ***, i just said that imho that I would return it, but that ok be the king douchbag you are.. and if you we ever cross paths.. I hope to god.. really?? that you phail.. b/c in a long hard days work IRL.. I come home and get a reply like this, all i have to do is laugh.. b/c I should always expect a reply like this , from a desensitive PR like you!!

<pat on the back> Way to go.. here's your
I'm the *** of the thread" Award. Please take it.. really!

I'm so done replying to you.. b/c all I see on my screen is the famous Teacher from Charlie Brown coming frorm your text...

" WHA WHHHA WHAA WHA WHA???"

STFU or GTFO, the door is thattaway------>

No one will ever expect better from you, just this!
 Cerberus.Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-07-14 17:09:03
Link | Quote | Reply

i dont see how 'not returning overbid gil' can be listed as a bad thing? Didnt u put the price in before u bid? Didnt u verify the price that u bid? The way I see it I just won the lottery. Not my fault u lack the attention span to notice that u completely *** up.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-14 17:12:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Neonracer said:
Kungfuhustle said:
Neonracer said:
Kungfuhustle said:

There we go with the never toend name calling, Do yourself a favour, homo..., before you go all out with the blazing gun of glory, and say how much of a juvenilistlic im such a awesome *** because Iact like a dink, ***, i just said that imho that I would return it, but that ok be the king douchbag you are.. and if you we ever cross paths.. I hope to god.. really?? that you phail.. b/c in a long hard days work IRL.. I come home and get a reply like this, all i have to do is laugh.. b/c I should always expect a reply like this , from a desensitive PR like you!!

<pat on the back> Way to go.. here's your
I'm the *** of the thread" Award. Please take it.. really!

I'm so done replying to you.. b/c all I see on my screen is the famous Teacher from Charlie Brown coming frorm your text...

" WHA WHHHA WHAA WHA WHA???"

STFU or GTFO, the door is thattaway------>

No one will ever expect better from you, just this!

User submitted image
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-07-14 17:19:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh your such a coward.. anyways.. I'm going back to play ffxi, and stop replying to this nonsense..

BTW, I hope someone in game or irl rips you off!!

I have no pity for the mean and cruel hearted!!
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-14 17:20:58
Link | Quote | Reply

big words for an idiot. I guess you're that butthurt that whatever worthless opinion you had to say was already said by more, mature and respectable people. But that's ok though, you go back to playing FFXI in your mother's house, Jesus still loves you.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-07-14 17:21:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Neonracer said:

User submitted image
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-07-14 17:26:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Kungfuhustle said:
big words for an idiot. I guess you're that butthurt that whatever worthless opinion you had to say was already said by more, mature and respectable people. But that's ok though, you go back to playing FFXI in your mother's house, Jesus still loves you.

You so love to see and hear yourself..

/clap

Butt hurt.. naw.. you, on the otherhand I cud care less, and FYI , I own my own house.. where do you live? low income??? welfare.. hmmmm..

later, you lil useless piece of trash! again, I got better things to do.. so go ahead and reply.. you'll never get anything more outa me!

still, you;re useless!
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-14 17:28:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Haseyo said:
Neonracer said:

User submitted image

HULK SMASH!!!

ROAR... NEONRACER ANGRY DUE TO LACK OF MAN*** ROAR!!!
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-07-14 17:31:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Kungfuhustle said:
Haseyo said:
Neonracer said:

User submitted image

HULK SMASH!!!

ROAR... NEONRACER ANGRY DUE TO LACK OF MAN*** ROAR!!!

User submitted image
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-14 17:32:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Haseyo said:
User submitted image

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-07-14 17:33:56
Link | Quote | Reply

NERRGGGG! RARGGGG!
User submitted image
 Lakshmi.Auroralith
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Auroralith 2009-07-14 17:35:26
Link | Quote | Reply

i would send most of the money back... keep a little tip.

i know someone that spent 20k on a jack-o and he got none of it back he was very upset.
[+]
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-14 17:36:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Haseyo said:
NERRGGGG! RARGGGG!
User submitted image

User submitted image
[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-07-14 17:36:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Auroralith said:
i would send most of the money back... keep a little tip.

i know someone that spent 20k on a jack-o and he got none of it back he was very upset.

User submitted image
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8