Forum » FFXI » General » Seals
Seals
 Sylph.Krsone
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-03-23 22:35:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Best quest for me that had an on par completion speed as doing each nm was the altep one ... jaggedy, black, glistening, round, oasis, you know the one I mean. It rewards sch?, war, rdm, blu and pup and I have pup rdm and blu I went something like 15 mavi seals, 14ish war, 5ish sch, 13 rdm till I finally got the 10th pup seal.
 Titan.Bomber
Server: Titan
user: Bomber
By Titan.Bomber 2011-03-23 22:37:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Titan.Bomber said:
lol why ppl think bringing a BLM you have achieved 95% of chance in yellow.. im a 90BLM and is never BLM XD i have lost count already of times we couldnt trigger having NIN,BLM,BLU but missing a BRD
You just had bad luck. And get someone to /brd silly.
You have no idea how rare BRDs are in Titan..even worse in my LS is a luxury!!! and those who have it lvled think they are made of gold
 Sylph.Krsone
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-03-23 22:38:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Titan.Bomber said:
lol why ppl think bringing a BLM you have achieved 95% of chance in yellow.. im a 90BLM and is never BLM XD i have lost count already of times we couldnt trigger having NIN,BLM,BLU but missing a BRD

Ya just bad luck to be honest I get the reverse of this in my experience getting seals its actually usually one of the yellow jobs ive decided to bring and very rarely is ones I occasionaly miss. Such as one time duo agressor antlion I was mnk with a rdm and we got it with katon ni like 3-4 times. Then another time in a seal party with no blu just blm it was all blm spells for yellow then other time blu and no blm and blu got most. Just coincidence of course...
 Bahamut.Dasva
Server: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-23 22:43:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Krsone said:
Best quest for me that had an on par completion speed as doing each nm was the altep one ... jaggedy, black, glistening, round, oasis, you know the one I mean. It rewards sch?, war, rdm, blu and pup and I have pup rdm and blu I went something like 15 mavi seals, 14ish war, 5ish sch, 13 rdm till I finally got the 10th pup seal.
Is that the one with the guys that get attacked?
 Asura.Calatilla
Server: Asura
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2011-03-23 22:44:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Some quests are just awesome too. I'm looking at you sausage quest... like 30-45 sec in zone time per try

Hero's quests suck though. Granted so do most the nms. But had to do it for fame /sigh.

But yeah if you going for fame or think you might ever need it I'd do that first if you got the stones to spare

I hated the sausage quest, must have traded over 40 stacks of sausage just trying to get my rdm seals. :(
 Sylph.Krsone
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-03-23 22:46:10
Link | Quote | Reply

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Slacking_Subordinates

O it wasnt sch was rng thought Id finally stopped getting those 2 mixed up, guess not.
 Titan.Bomber
Server: Titan
user: Bomber
By Titan.Bomber 2011-03-23 22:47:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Krsone said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Titan.Bomber said:

Ya just bad luck to be honest I get the reverse of this in my experience getting seals its actually usually one of the yellow jobs ive decided to bring and very rarely is ones I occasionaly miss. Such as one time duo agressor antlion I was mnk with a rdm and we got it with katon ni like 3-4 times. Then another time in a seal party with no blu just blm it was all blm spells for yellow then other time blu and no blm and blu got most. Just coincidence of course...
Is this by any means supposed to make me feel better?...
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-23 22:58:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Krsone said:
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Slacking_Subordinates

O it wasnt sch was rng thought Id finally stopped getting those 2 mixed up, guess not.
Been awhile since I looked it up... but have they fixed the wiki guide on it. Cause before it was somewhat wrong and rather confusing. Gave up after a couple of failures given the amount of time it takes
 Sylph.Krsone
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-03-23 23:22:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Bomber said:
Sylph.Krsone said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Titan.Bomber said:
Is this by any means supposed to make me feel better?...

No sorry was just to say my past yellow proc experiences, maybe our luck will turn when we get back online and youll get red/yellow/ proc and I get some bad luck. Its just random at end of day just when you said you find its never blm I thought id post as from my experience its usually one of jobs ive brought. But ya all luck :/ wasnt bragging.

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Sylph.Krsone said:
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Slacking_Subordinates O it wasnt sch was rng thought Id finally stopped getting those 2 mixed up, guess not.
Been awhile since I looked it up... but have they fixed the wiki guide on it. Cause before it was somewhat wrong and rather confusing. Gave up after a couple of failures given the amount of time it takes

Easy quest use the flux near manigordo, run to revelation rock ...

■Speak to Chumimi (A) (Conflux 7) to start the quest.
■Biggorf (A) is behind Chumimi (A) on the left hand side at (G-7).
■Chemioue (A) is just South of Chumimi (A), take first left. (G-7).
■Tapoh Lihzeh (A) is on the top side of the rock at (G-6).

Talk to taru >> goto chemioue >> tapoh >> biggorf leads you right back to taru. Click taru to start it then goto each npc and youre looking for certain words in what they say. I find it easier personally to /p to yourself the two words in their text or remember them. Youre looking for info on shape/color/habitat and illness symptoms, so id type "round/chestpains" or "oasis/dizzy" "garish/headache" cos my memory sucks with this kinda thing and Im usually concentrating on something more when spamming these repeatable quests.

Once you talk to these 3 npcs you just need to find the ones that two ppl have mentioned then talk to taru give the info for max reward and chance of a seal.

Example npc 1 black/dizzy
npc 2 black/chestpains
npc 3 water/dizzy

If you told the taru its habitat was near water and symptoms were chestpains youd get minimal points no chance of a seal, if you got 1 match medium pts then if you said it was black and symptoms were dizzy then max pts and chance of a seal.

O and basically water/oasis, sharp/pointy/jaggedy, squat/round/rotund, boney/angular, hole in ground/sand, water/oasis, crag/rock is same thing.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-23 23:37:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh I knew how to get around and who to talk to. But when I last tried wiki didn't list all the right things to look for. And definitely didn't mention anything about talking about the ones more often mentioned helped more.
 Caitsith.Albelnox
Server: Caitsith
user: Thoman1
By Caitsith.Albelnox 2011-03-23 23:48:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Maxse said:
Sylph.Krsone said:
Force yellow , proc yellow I think they meant same thing and other stuff you said bin mentioned pretty much.

ya it wasnt there yet when I had been typing my long reply; ; I always fail at timing.

your avatar is made of win.

Bismarck.Maxse
Server: Bismarck
user: maxse
By Bismarck.Maxse 2011-03-24 00:04:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Albelnox said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Sylph.Krsone said:
Force yellow , proc yellow I think they meant same thing and other stuff you said bin mentioned pretty much.

ya it wasnt there yet when I had been typing my long reply; ; I always fail at timing.

your avatar is made of win.

Lol thanks.