Romantically Frustrated?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Romantically frustrated?
Romantically frustrated?
First Page 2 3 4 ... 161 162 163
 Asura.Sandolphon
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-21 22:11:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Lolserj said:
how do you know if a girl is interested in you?
I find that in my experience, not that this will be indicative of yours, girls that are interested in me usually make several glances at my junk in the course of say...ten minutes. Sometimes they might stick their tongue out a little or even silently mouth the word "saucy" when they think I'm not looking.
[+]
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
Server: Fenrir
user: Bogamoga
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2011-03-21 22:13:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Lolserj said:
i do kind of hate how some people know how to talk to women and i dont they always tend to be douchebags and they always seem to get the girls is there something about women and liking total ***
I know what you mean. People refer to their girl friends(friends who are girls) as ***, ***, hoe etc, but they always end up with them. I find it really disrespectful, but I guess some chicks don't like guys who respect them more than hey respect themselves.
 Bahamut.Lolserj
Server: Bahamut
user: Andras
By Bahamut.Lolserj 2011-03-21 22:13:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sandolphon said:
Bahamut.Lolserj said:
I find that in my experience, not that this will be indicative of yours, girls that are interested in me usually make several glances at my junk in the course of say...ten minutes. Sometimes they might stick their tongue out a little or even silently mouth the word "saucy" when they think I'm not looking.

i actually laughed at something you said for once
[+]
 Siren.Corrin
Server: Siren
By Siren.Corrin 2011-03-21 22:13:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chuuuuu said:
Bahamut.Lolserj said:
how do you know a guy is interested in you? :3

I can't say I've had success, but I always found it was best to be up front and honest about your feelings. I know its hard. I'm generally very shy, but you just have to decide what your feelings towards someone are. Are they worth going outside of your comfort zone? If the answer is yes, then just go for it. I'd rather swing and miss then just step back.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-03-21 22:14:04
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
/facepalm

Really? Just really? How is it hard to talk to another sex? Sorry to sound insensitive, but it's something you have to do every single day. When trying to build a romantic relationship, you speak to people you are interested in just the same as any other person you meet.

Sexual tension changes everything. If a guy has intention of something more than just "Talking" there is an entirely different line of processes going on, making sure you say the "Right" thing, while walking a line that varies from woman to woman, and hour by hour, between "Suave" and "Creep."

Also, it's kind of hard to strike up a conversation without some common ground, this leads to two particular issues. One is that borderline stalker issue, but more realistically, especially when talking to people in these forums, our interest and tastes aren't exactly in a majority, and even when present, is usually under the surface, making the search for common, conversation-fertile ground, a little harder.

Without that, the only other bait is physical attractiveness, and not everyone is blessed with their culture's ideal set of physical traits that one would consider "Hawt", I mean, not 200 years ago, being "Fat" (Not Morbid obese or something, but that didn't really exist until recently) was considered attractive and a sign of success.
[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-03-21 22:14:08
Link | Quote | Reply

i had a problem where i guess a guy liked me and i didnt notice and when i got with someone else he went ape ***and still hates my guts forever but i lost a good friend lol gotta give girls better hints lol
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-03-21 22:15:14
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
/facepalm

Really? Just really? How is it hard to talk to another sex? Sorry to sound insensitive, but it's something you have to do every single day. When trying to build a romantic relationship, you speak to people you are interested in just the same as any other person you meet.
You are (apparently) a woman. You have it relatively easy in the dating game. If this is your first time learning of such things let me just say yeah, it really is that bad for a lot of guys. There's a lot of pressure for us.

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
So there's this girl I know. I'm not good with hints or anything so I've no clue if she likes me as more than a friend or just as a friend. I would say something but we've been friends for a while and I don't want to make things awkward. That being said, I went against my better judgment and it actually worked out. Three months later things are fine, but I go drinking and accidentally hook up w/ her friend, who said she would keep it secret, but you know how that goes. I didn't mean to, I should have never drank, and I don't know how to fix this.

And then...

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I can say is that this cab was rare
But I thought 'Man forget it' - 'Yo home to Bel Air'
lol damn, didn't see that coming

Phoenix.Uzugami said:
What you mean as a sub? o.o
I'm having trouble coming up with a good definition but here's a shot at it. Ask yourself who would wear the pants in a relationship between yourself and one of your woman friends. If it's not you, you're probably a sub.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-03-21 22:15:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chuuuuu said:
i had a problem where i guess a guy liked me and i didnt notice and when i got with someone else he went ape ***and sill hates my guts forever but i lost a good friend lol gotta give girls better hints lol
Lol if he hates you because you were with someone else, then he was never your friend to begin with, because he only was thinking of himself.
[+]
 Asura.Matzilla
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-03-21 22:15:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chuuuuu said:
i had a problem where i guess a guy liked me and i didnt notice and when i got with someone else he went ape ***and still hates my guts forever but i lost a good friend lol gotta give girls better hints lol

or were you just oblivious! its really not that hard to tell most of the time :(
[+]
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-03-21 22:16:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Wafflechan said:
I wanna vent something off my chest. I move around a lot, so the girls in my life come and go. I have so much time spent with them, but they just seem like obtacles inbetween my real goal. I've always wanted to tour, and show off my training and breeding skills as a pet owner, taking great pride at attempting to be the best, even as far as going to be a master. I also feel like my relationship with my best friend gets in the way with these girls as well. I mean, they go as far as calling me gay, but I'm just nervous that I can't juggle my career and her at the same time. I mean, my best friend has no problem talking to women, and it embarasses me. Why can't I do that? I mean, I have many women in and out of my life, and I can't make a move on any of them! Hopefully, as days go by, one thing I will know for sure...

I'm gunna be a *** pokemon master.
i thought you had a wife, and i thought this was your wife's account O_o
[+]
 Asura.Matzilla
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-03-21 22:17:04
Link | Quote | Reply

srs yuna? lol
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-03-21 22:17:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Asura.Chuuuuu said:
i had a problem where i guess a guy liked me and i didnt notice and when i got with someone else he went ape ***and sill hates my guts forever but i lost a good friend lol gotta give girls better hints lol
Lol if he hates you because you were with someone else, then he was never your friend to begin with, because he only was thinking of himself.
hrm i guess ur right o.o he just recently confirmed he still hates me so hes gone from my life forever anyway lol
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-03-21 22:17:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Matzilla said:
srs yuna? lol
i got trolled :(
 Bahamut.Lolserj
By Bahamut.Lolserj 2011-03-21 22:18:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chuuuuu said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Asura.Chuuuuu said:
hrm i guess ur right o.o he just recently confirmed he still hates me so hes gone from my life forever anyway lol

why would someone hate you for something like that

sometimes i just don't get people
[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-03-21 22:18:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Lolserj said:
Asura.Chuuuuu said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Asura.Chuuuuu said:

what can i say lol i tend to attract the oddest people :3
By zahrah 2011-03-21 22:19:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Serj said:
zahrah said:
/facepalm

It's really, really hard. As a really shy guy, I assure you, it is really difficult. Nothing is a harder struggle than struggling with yourself.

I was incredibly shy and anxious around people in High School to the point of miniature panic attacks. I still believe it was a completely mental thing. In college I was fine, and have been ever since.

Bahamut.Lolserj said:
zahrah said:
/facepalm

i went to an all guys highschool

never was able to on a daily basis during my 4 years of highschool

so now in college when i deal with it everyday i have trouble with it

Okay...I can see this. This was the pivotal time in exploring relationships with the opposite sex.
 Phoenix.Uzugami
Server: Phoenix
user: SSJAV
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-03-21 22:19:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:

I'm having trouble coming up with a good definition but here's a shot at it. Ask yourself who would wear the pants in a relationship between yourself and one of your woman friends. If it's not you, you're probably a sub.

Based off my other relationships, I do, I just have trouble approaching her, really. She has a BF now, and for a while she'd constantly call me at all hours telling me she thinks he's cheating on her, or he did this, etc or whatever, does that make me submissive? D:
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-03-21 22:19:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chuuuuu said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Asura.Chuuuuu said:
I've had girls before that I was friends with and became interested in. They didn't feel the same way. I left it at that and we're still friends and nothing has changed, etc.

Doesn't always go down like that but yea, it quickly becomes obvious when someone is just thinking of themselves "oh if you don't want to be with me, then I don't want to be your friend" Lol, what kind of bs logic is that?
By zahrah 2011-03-21 22:20:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Niniann said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Does always being tossed into that "close-friend" spot when I really like the girl in question, but she always tends to date horrible types of guys count? :<

You probably come off too strongly as a sub. Girls don't like subs (not to be confused with girls don't like nice guys).

^^^ This!!!
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-03-21 22:21:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Lolserj said:
Asura.Chuuuuu said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Asura.Chuuuuu said:

Cuz he jelly, dur.

It sucks being in a group of Like-minded friends, though, cause you wind up having the same taste in women, so it's almost competitive. And if something doesn't work out, there's that worst of situations where you ~could~ get with her, but you risk alienating your friends. That, in my opinion, is the worst feeling in the world.
[+]
 Bahamut.Lolserj
By Bahamut.Lolserj 2011-03-21 22:21:45
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:

Bahamut.Lolserj said:
zahrah said:
/facepalm

i went to an all guys highschool

never was able to on a daily basis during my 4 years of highschool

so now in college when i deal with it everyday i have trouble with it

Okay...I can see this. This was the pivotal time in exploring relationships with the opposite sex.

yeah

and my mother who made me go there wonders why i don't have a girlfriend
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-03-21 22:21:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Obligatory

*** love confidence
[+]
 Odin.Liela
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-03-21 22:22:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm happily in a relationship and very satisfied with it. But I can definitely understand having trouble talking to the opposite sex. It's very hard for me to talk to guys other than my husband unless I know them well, because I've had problems in the past when men thought I was flirting and I hadn't meant to come across as flirtatious at all.

It's especially hard in-game because guys seem to think I'm as pretty as my character (LOL) or are just used to most mithras being flirtatious. Because of that, I tend not to talk much to guys (especially not online) unless I already know them.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-03-21 22:22:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Asura.Chuuuuu said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Asura.Chuuuuu said:
I've had girls before that I was friends with and became interested in. They didn't feel the same way. I left it at that and we're still friends and nothing has changed, etc.

Doesn't always go down like that but yea, it quickly becomes obvious when someone is just thinking of themselves "oh if you don't want to be with me, then I don't want to be your friend" Lol, what kind of bs logic is that?
i think hes just a little mentally unstable lol he tried to make me feel guilty and i was like wat lol then people wonder how i have such a negative view at the general public :P
By Serj 2011-03-21 22:22:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Niniann said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Does always being tossed into that "close-friend" spot when I really like the girl in question, but she always tends to date horrible types of guys count? :<
You probably come off too strongly as a sub. Girls don't like subs *not to be confused with girls don't like nice guys*.
Wait but I thought you did?

mmmm, Publix's are the best.

Someone's from the south-east. They do make terrific subs, however =D
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2011-03-21 22:22:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Op, just hang in there. Plenty if fish in the sea.
 Bahamut.Lolserj
By Bahamut.Lolserj 2011-03-21 22:23:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said:
Bahamut.Lolserj said:
Asura.Chuuuuu said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Asura.Chuuuuu said:

Cuz he jelly, dur.

It sucks being in a group of Like-minded friends, though, cause you wind up having the same taste in women, so it's almost competitive. And if something doesn't work out, there's that worst of situations where you ~could~ get with her, but you risk alienating your friends. That, in my opinion, is the worst feeling in the world.

my like-minded group is people who don't know how to talk to women though

i asked a friend what i should do and he told me to break the ice by grabbing her boobs

and that was his best answer he could give because he doesn't know how to talk to women either
[+]
By zahrah 2011-03-21 22:23:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
zahrah said:
/facepalm

Easy for you to say if that is a real life avatar. You can just sit there and let them come to you

Yes, it is. I didn't really get out of the aesthetic funk until after high school. I still had a boyfriend throughout high school though.
[+]
 Bahamut.Feisei
user: feifei
By Bahamut.Feisei 2011-03-21 22:23:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea i'll bite...moreso because im sort of at a loss as what to do.

3 and 1/3 years ago I dated this japanese girl and things were great till she left to go back to japan(something I knew all along...mistake learned). Kept talking to her for a couple weeks after she had left and I was rather emo(my first love) about her not coming back for who knows how long. I tend to get upset when a girl I love breaks up with me and I cant have her anymore cuz I love with my whole heart. ***ended badly, I said alot of dumb things and we stopped talking for the past 3 years(also blocked me on fb) until...

About a week before the japan earthquake/tsunami I thought it would be cool to see what she was up to so I sent her a email. A couple emails later ***hit the fan in japan and I learn shes coming back for a month since she cant really do anything since everything is shutdown pretty much(school, work, etc). Well of course a bunch of old emotions in me get stirred up and I just don't even know.

The real kicker here is, my 2 best friends are still friends with her and have been keeping in touch with her. So im bound to run into her at some point shes here and i dont even know what ill do.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 ... 161 162 163